% New friend !!!

[Guys I promise I'll draw stuff for this soon ,,, in the mean time take a frame from my tiny Sundrop animation thing !!]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[Guys I promise I'll draw stuff for this soon ,,, in the mean time take a frame from my tiny Sundrop animation thing !!]

How did I get here again? No idea. It was probably some dumb job advert in a newspaper, I forgot. I was standing in front of a colossal building, checking out the colours and themes. How the fuck do people get this kind of money? Wish I got money like that, I need it. Perhaps this job pays a good amount? Sadly I can only imagine that, I doubt I'll get much money for this job. Whelp, no point in dawdling, I can't afford being late at all.

I was introduced by a robot, a S.T.A.F.F bot or whatever it's called. The thing immediately got in my face before handing me a pile of clothes, with a slip of paper saying "UNIFORM", and a keycard of sorts. Said keycard had a logo on it which may be helpful to find wherever the fuck I'm going to do my job in. I found a janitor's closet, and let out the longest sigh ever. Whatever, I don't see any actual changing rooms. Grumpily, I checked out my uniform ,,,,,, what the fuck. Seriously, what??? It consisted of a pale yellow long-sleeved shirt, dark yellow and bright yellow striped long pants, black high(ish) heeled shoes, bright yellow braces for the pants and a big orange bowtie. Not to mention the little sun hair clip I was given. Am I really expected to wear this ,,

In a short matter of time, I was in the uniform, roaming around clutching the keycard whilst struggling to find an area with the same logo. I locked eyes with a logo spray painted onto the wall with a sun on it.

"super ,,, star ,, da- AHAH! Bingo." I ran up a flight of stairs before kicking the door to the area roughly open, flinching when it made a loud bang against the wall. I let out a small "woah" as I gazed at the decorations. I saw another liftable wall thing-y ,, what are they called again? Whatever, the important thing is I saw one and it was pretty obvious i had to go through it, so I did once I fed my keycard to a machine.

 "Holy sHIT-" How the fuck do they have a golden statue in here?! I really need some of that money, jeez. I looked beyond it hesitantly, catching eyes on the entrance of a slide. Pfft, how childish. Without second thoughts, I leapt into it head first, laughing as I spiralled down to the base, to which I fell into a ball pit head first. I leapt up, shaking my head to gather my bearings and dusting myself off.

I kicked my way through the ball pit a few steps, chuckling quietly. It reminded me of when I was a k-

 "HOOO-HO-HOOOOO!!" A loud voice echoed, I looked up immediately to a platform, in which a man dove into the ball pit like it was a pool ,,,, hell no. I kicked back to the slide, preparing to get the fuck out of here. That was, until my ankle got yanked harshly and I tumbled into the ball pit. 

Hurriedly, I attempted to stand up - I managed, but a pair of hands with pale yellow gloves and orange ruffles were clutching my shin harshly. A smiling face popped out, making me screech momentarily. My fearful expression twisting into a frown as I yanked my leg away harshly in panic. I sighed in relief as the hands sunk back into the ball pit, as did the face. That was, until a whole person leapt out, grabbing me by the shoulders and lifting me up. My frown formed back into a fearful expression as they moved closer to my face energetically.

"HEEEELLLOOO!!! New friend!!!! You're sure up late, are we having a slumber party?!!! Where are all your friends?!!" The person kept a wide smile as they walked over to a small tower of cans and sat me down. They rambled on and on about glitter glue, fizzy faz [whatever that is], etc. I glanced around, there were soft play area towers connected with bridges and a ton of small tables and chairs. With one swift moment, I sprang up and legged it to one of the soft play towers in an attempt to hide from whoever that person was. Just as I got there, I was dragged back to my spot and made to sit down again, making me groan in frustration.

"Are ya having fun yet?!! Are ya?! ARE YA?!!" The person yelled gleefully, hopping from one foot to the other. I kept quiet, just staring at the guy in front of me. I attempted to look around again, yet this time the person followed around and blocked my eyes. They were still hopping from one foot to another;;, how on earth does someone have that much energy. Mumbling to myself, I stood up again, however I was pushed back down onto the soft floor.

"HEY!" I blurted out, immediately covering my mouth with a hand. I did not mean to say that out loud at all.

"New friend, are you alright?!! Do you need any help?! I can get supplies to help!!!" The person crouched down, getting up close into my face. I gulped, great. Now I have to speak ,, awkwarddd. 

"Uhm ,,," That's all I could muster out, awkwardly twiddling my fingers as my eyes darted around frantically.

"Well ,,, I'm the one and only daycare attendant, otherwise known as Sundrop!!! What's your name, little guy?!!" His smile never faltered, it had actually widened somehow. I stuttered a bit, collecting myself.

"Uh ,, my name's {your name}!" I smiled a bit, once again standing up. Luckily, I wasn't pushed back to the floor. 

"A handsome name for a handsome fella!!!" Sundrop patted my head, which eased the tension in my body. I lightly smiled, this guy really knew how to make someone comfortable. He quickly broke the silence.

"I have one rule!!! Just a single one!!" He tapped his chin, and I nodded to signify I was listening. "Keep the lights on. ON. On ,," His wide smile transformed into a serious face as he held out his pinky. "Promise you won't break this rule!!!" Without hesitation, I shook his pinky with mine and his smile returned. He clasped his hands together and held them to the side of his chin, jumping up and down like a giddy child.

Sundrop/Moondrop x Reader [platonic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें