% First Day !!!

[helloooo !! nothing much to say other than here's a doodle of what sundrop looks like !! and a little note, his pockets are stuffed with candy :D]

I did a thumbs up at the giddy man in-front of me, about to say something before I started hearing the screams and laughs of children coming from the slide. I turned to it, I forgot daycares meant children would be there. I turned back to where Sundrop had just been, blinking at the now empty spot. I decided to jog over to a security desk to make it look at least like I knew what I was doing. Surely enough, a line of children emerged from the slide and I heard even louder laughter as each child fell into the ocean of plastic balls.

I heard a similar cheer from above, watching as Sundrop emerged and dived into the ball pit once all the children had exited the pool, all were cheering, some even clapping their hands in delight. Sundrop hopped out of the ball pit, greeting all the kids before pointing to me. I just stood there, waving as all the children looked at me.

"This is our new friend!!! {your name} will be playing with us all from now on!! Say hellooo!!!" He hopped up and down as all the children yelled out excited 'hi's and 'hello's as I continued to wave, this time smiling. The children all dispersed and I went to a table with a young girl who seemed to be gluing small bits of paper together. I sat down, smiling as she looked up happily.

"What are you making?" She picked up her sheet of paper, holding it up.

"A kitty!" The girl beamed, putting the paper back on the table and scribbling around it with crayons. I patted her head before getting up and walking around, watching children climb around on areas in the soft play towers and even some hiding. I wonder why ,,

The pondering was answered as I saw Sundrop crawling around before yelling "BOO!! I found you!!!" after poking his head into a tunnel. I chuckled as I watched a boy climb out in defeat. I watched children play around for a few hours, occasionally having kids come to me to say hi or to show me things.

A cute bell rang and quickly all the children flocked to a room, Sundrop opening the door and ushering everyone in. He turned to me, waving me over as I hopped up and jogged over. The room was a party room - a large one. Kids were all sat down, munching on pizza and fries. Oh, right, it was lunch time. I sat on a stool separated from the feasting children before the daycare attendant skipped over with a slice of pizza and a plastic cup full of orange juice.

"For you!! We can't have a friend be hungry!" He put the plate on my lap and forced the cup into my hand. Glancing at both, I chugged the drink, placing the cup on the floor and then took a bite of the pizza.

"Holy cow, this is delicious." I muttered out before taking a big bite out of it again, in a matter of seconds I was done. Sundrop hadn't moved, happy I'd eaten it all. Soon after, the kids left and went back to playing around. I sighed and stretched, walking over to the security desk and watching as Sundrop chased a couple of children around before they all escaped into one of the play towers. He dramatically groaned before slumping down for a few seconds, immediately fixing his posture and skipping over to the ball pit to join in with some kids who were playing marco polo in said pit.

A few hours later, children were being let out to their parents at a large wooden door, and once all the children left, Sundrop closed them and quickly skipped over to me.

"Did you have fun?! Did you?! I had lot's of fun!!" He giggled childishly, clasping his hands and holding them to his cheek as he jumped up and down.

"Yeah! It was hard to keep moving around, but I still had fun" I smiled, kicking the floor. This seemed to make Sundrop even happier as the next thing I knew, I was in his arms and being thrown into the air playfully. At first I yelled a bit at how sudden it was, but ended up laughing and holding my hands up as I continued to be thrown up and caught by the daycare attendant. He set me down and I stumbled a bit, holding the side of the security desk to stabilize myself.

The next hour was Sundrop and I cleaning tables, chairs and ourselves up as the kids had left everything a mess. Once the daycare was as clean as when I'd entered, I waved to Sundrop and said goodbyes after he hugged me and allowed me to leave. I told him I work every day of the week, which made him erupt in giggles as he told me he was excited to see me tomorrow. With that, I left and took the bus home, smiling to myself. I kept the uniform on, not really minding that people were staring at me the entire bus ride home.

Flopping onto my bed, I reached for the light switch and flicked the light on, getting into pajamas and calling it a night.