03 : Available.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰

"Don't be nervous okay ? It's gonna be fine."

It was the first day on set for Leyah.

She was fairly nervous, getting her makeup done as Taehyung stood there, trying to reassure her.

"You just have to do it like we rehearsed, okay ?"

"It's different though, there are a bunch of people, and a bunch of cameras too.." She answered, gulping.

"Just focus on me, okay ? Don't mind all the other people on the set and keep your focus on me, it'll all be fine I promise."

She nodded, taking deep breaths as they rehearsed a little bit before getting in front of the camera.

"Just like we did, okay ?" Taehyung asked with a small smile.

"Can we get to work now ?" Jungkook spoke up from his seat.

Taehyung nodded, giving a thumbs up as they both positioned themselves, getting ready.

The silence on the set was now deafening, making it seem like everyone was already their breath.

"And.. Action !"

Taehyung and Leyah both started to act the scene, and just like that, it seemed like Leyah's worried were gone.

She was focused on what she was doing, not one bit nervous anymore, just concentrated on outdoing herself, putting her all in the way she spoke, her facial expressions, the tone and speed at which she spoke.

Jungkook's gaze was fixated on her, a small smirk forming on his lips.

She was playing Ariah Parker, a sarcastic nymphomaniac who got pulled into a whole adventure with cosmical beings.

The movie was based off a book, one of the male leads based on Taehyung, which is why he got casted.

Jungkook watched how the red dress was all tight around Leyah's body, his brain switching on and off of professional mode.

Guess she wasn't the one struggling with that anymore.

"Cut !"

Leyah and Taehyung both let out a breath, a small smile forming on his lips.

"You did great."

"Did I ?" She asked, letting out a small chuckle.

He hummed in response before turning to Jungkook.

"Did we get it right ?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, but let's do another take, just to see if we can get better." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung nodded and they took the positions again.

Jungkook was blatantly lying, it couldn't get better.

They both got into the role quickly, the scene was absolutely perfect.

But he just wanted to see her do that again.

That thing with her eyes, the way her back lightly arched on the chair, fingers trailing on the drink she held.

He wanted her again, without a doubt.

He watched her silky smooth legs slowly cross as she talked to Taehyung, chin supported by her hand as she eyed him up and down.

He quickly focused again though, not wanting to get a boner in the middle of the set but surely apprehending the bed scenes.

The bed scenes..

"Cut !.. We're gonna go with this one." Jungkook said, hand raised.

Taehyung gave Leyah a small smile, rubbing her arm.

"See ? You did just fine." He said.

"Yeah.."

"Here, have some water." He said, giving her a bottle.

She thanked him and took the bottle from his hands, quickly drinking as the stylists were waiting to do some touch-ups on her makeup.

She could feel a gaze on her the whole time but didn't mind it much, after all she was completely new to the industry while all the other actors from the cast had already made a name for themselves, it was expected.

Yet it seemed persistant, almost suffocating, burning holes in her back.

Leyah didn't want to annoy the makeup artist by turning around, but this stare made her feel uncomfortable.

She changed into a different outfit for the next scene, but while she was in the dressing room, someone knocked at the door.

"Ah mister Jeon, is there any problem ?" Leyah heard her manager ask, her eyebrows furrowing.

"I'd like to talk to Leyah about this scene since I expect something particular, can you give us some privacy please ?" Jungkook asked with a small smile.

They all nodded and left the two of them alone in the room.

Leyah turned around, looking at him.

Jungkook looked at her from head to toes, taking a deep breath.

"I see that you have a good chemistry with Taehyung.."

"It's good for the movie, isn't it ?" She answered.

Jungkook puckered his lips.

"Yeah, yeah that's good.. I just wanted to know if it's only chemistry for the screen or if you two are romantically involved, because it sure seems like it." He asked.

Leyah raised a brow, crossing her arms against her chest.

"If this isn't about work, I don't see why I should have to answer you."

"Oh so now you're concerned about keeping things professional ?" He answered with a small scoff.

"If you're insinuating that-"

"That we fucked at the back of my car the first day we met, yeah that's exactly what I'm referring to." He cut her off, raising a brow as he put his hands in his pockets.

Leyah let out a small sigh, holding her nose bridge.

"Wasn't it clear that it was a one time thing ?" She breathed out.

"More or less, we never discussed these terms." He shrugged.

"And what's the issue if I decide to date Taehyung ?" She asked.

Jungkook chuckled, cocking his head sideways.

His reaction made Leyah furrow her eyebrows, head shaking as she shrugged, silently asking him what was so funny.

"The problem is that I want more of you, and I thought that I made it clear."

"So ?" She asked.

He looked up at her, giving her a small smile full of sarcasm.

"So you're gonna be a darling and keep yourself available for me."

.

.

(A/N)

yes the movie is Hell in Heaven.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.