18 : Time.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰

"You look completely-"

"Taehyung please don't.."

He chuckled, giving her her coffee as she thanked him silently.

Staying out late drinking wasn't a good idea, especially when they had to be on set early the next morning.

The pair arrived together as Taehyung spent the night at the penthouse, both walking in.

A particular set of eyes set on them, but Leyah wasn't completely sober so she didn't take notice, but Taehyung did, meeting Jungkook's eyes.

He couldn't read his facial expression, but Jungkook's gaze was definitely judgemental.

The two of them separated as they went to get prepared to shoot, no intrusion made in anybody's changing rooms.

Leyah was dressed lightly as it was a bed scene.

'What a better way to start the day than to feel Taehyung's boner.' She thought, note the sarcasm.

At this rate, she could tell exactly what size he was, and it wasn't small.

It was kind of uncomfortable, to say the least, but she knew he couldn't control things like that so she tried to be as understanding as possible.

"Lights, camera.. Action !"

Jungkook's eyes were scanning the scene, and thought it was a normal day on set for everyone, he was just horrified.

They drunk together last night, arrived together this morning.

They might've done something, they probably did either ways.

He felt embarrassed and uncomfortable watching, more than he would usually be.

He knew he did the same thing back the night before, but he highly regretted it and was going to come clean to Leyah about it.

Whatever she decides is what he'll go with.

However, as more time passed, Jungkook was quickly becoming hypocritical, not standing watching it anymore.

It pissed him off, even though it was just acting.

It's just the way Taehyung could've done that knowing full-on well that his friend was dating Leyah, knowing that they were at a good place.

And even if he liked her, even if he knew that they had an argument that she caused, the fact that Taehyung would check up on Leyah instead of his friend of many years really made Jungkook upset.

Who puts someone they met a few months ago ahead of a friend they've known for years ?

Well apparently that's where Taehyung's loyalty stopped, when a girl was involved.

No matter how he might be, even if it was the other way around, Jungkook would've never done that.

He cherishes his friends more than anything, his loyalty was infinite.

He would've never done this to Taehyung.

"Cut !" He screamed when the scene was over, letting out a small breath through his nose. "Leyah, a word."

She wrapped the robe around her body and followed him quietly, not knowing what expect after their last conversation.

He led her back to the dressing room, that much privacy must mean it was something important.

"Is this how he fucked you ?"

Leyah turned around, looking at Jungkook in shock.

Important, huh ?

"Jungkook what the fuck ?" She asked, looking at him up and down.

"I wanted to give you space but I can't, not after finding out that you were with Taehyung last night, so I'm asking you if this is how he fucked you last night ?"

Leyah stood there, face blank as she looked at him.

This had to be some kind of joke..

"I didn't do anything with him last night, I just asked him to come over because you said drinking with him was the best and Ariella was passed out in the guest bedroom, she's lightweight, then I forced him to sleep over because I wouldn't let him drive after drinking, nothing happened.." She said, sounding even more confused after saying this. ".. Jungkook are you okay ? You look pale as hell."

Oh he was pale as hell and far from okay.

They weren't anything as she said, but with his feelings for Leyah, he felt like he cheated.

He cheated on a girl he wasn't even with.

A girl that wanted someone mature, all because he was immature.

"But then, the boyfriend song-"

"We were just vibing." She cut him off. "Plus it was kind of a teaser for the movie you know, the boyfriend thing.. Jungkook why do you.. Why do you look like that ?" She asked, eyebrows furrowing more in confusion.

"Like what ?" He answered.

"You look nervous.. Look, I told you I needed space from you, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna fuck my problems away, especially if you're on my mind."

"But you like T-"

"Liked, I liked him." She cut him off, correcting him. "Last night made me realize that I feel the same about you.. I feel bad about last night and I wanted to apologize after we were done today so.. I'm sorry, Koo."

Jungkook felt guilt and remorses getting to him as he silently gulped.

He couldn't even enjoy her words properly, he felt like he didn't deserve them.

"I.. I need more time though." He answered. "Wanna sure I can give you the ending you want."

"Oh.. Okay, that's what I wanted so I can't complain."

Leyah was kind of sad that he just 'rejected' her like that.

Jungkook never stuttered, never looked around nervously when talking to someone.

Something was off, but she couldn't tell what it was so she just let it be, she couldn't force him to talk to her after all.

"I'll see you around." He said, turning around to leave.

She hummed in response, nodding and letting out a sigh when Jungkook got out of sigh.

He really wanted to tell her despite learning that she didn't do anything, but he couldn't.

Not after seeing those eyes she was giving him, he felt like a huge piece of shit, he really couldn't.

So the rest of the day he stayed silent, telling himself that what she doesn't know can't hurt her, but at the same time he wasn't an asshole.

He was conflicted between telling her the truth and possibly lose her forever, or just not say anything.

How would she find out either ways ?

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.