Christmas Party Tickle Fundraiser *Part 3*

Ninety minutes in had Valerie shimmering and twitching. Twice Stephanie had come in to relieve her with a sip of water, but remained vague about how many were still left to see her. Valerie had not the energy nor voice to speak beyond the laughter forced out of her and the phrases she still managed to repeat. After being tickled by the entire football team in groups of threes and fours, among everyone else that came in, any speech she had left was exhausted and unintelligible. Her head swirled. Her short breaks between visitors became longer out of courtesy, as they did for them all, but the event was still continuing. Her arms and legs were weak from the knee jerk reactions of pulling them against her binds. She shivered and powered through.

Her heart started to race whenever the door would open for someone new. Her new visitors were quiet and seemed to approach her with a maturity about them. She heard them rustle around the tools left for everyone to use. The voice in her ear spoke up to break the silence. 

“Oh, Mr. Cawthorne!” it said. “I’m so glad you could make it!” Valerie’s stomach dropped. She knew only one Mr. Cawthorn, who also happened to be her Trigonometry professor. Valerie blushed and panted harder.

“U-uh..mm… Mr. Cawthorne,” Valerie said nervously. “I’m… so glad you could make it…” The man, whose voice she immediately recognized, spoke up with glee. 

“Oh, Valerie, I didn’t think you’d know it was me,” said Mr. Cawthorne. The man was likely older than her father, yet still bore an aged handsomeness about him. She had not expected to be faced with someone she with whom she saw three times a week, or at least not that she would know. It was clear that her professor had chosen her over the others, the man who came up close to her. “I was thrilled to find out that you would be helping out tonight. I told Mrs. Bellamy about you and we knew that we would have to come out in support. 

“Hello, dear,” said the other voice in the room. A shiver raced through Valerie. Mrs. Bellamy was her Chemistry professor from the same building. “We just had to see you here, so precious.” The pair had stalled for several long and valuable seconds. The voice in her ear came back impatiently.

“Please tickle me, Mr. Cawthorne! Mrs. Bellamy!” it said. “My body is all yours!” Valerie could hear the voice giggling in her ear immediately following. Valerie’s voice shook.

“Please tickle me… Mr. Cawthorne,” she repeated. “Mrs. Bellamy… My body… is all yours…” Valerie felt slightly sickened about embarrassing herself as such in front of two of her professors. They both merely chuckled.

“Keep being that adorable and we both might bump you up a full letter grade,” said Mrs. Bellamy. Several devices around her started to hum loudly. She did what little she could to brace herself for what was to come. Vibrating whirring of brush bristles found the inner walls of her navel, causing Valerie to silently shriek, her arms tugging hard against the frame. Soon after, when she found her voice once again, Valerie exploded with laughter. 

“Nnnnnneeeaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahhahahahaha!!!” Valerie screamed. She felt the electric toothbrush meticulously explore her sensitive belly button. Slowly, it worked all over the small crevasse. It did not take long thereafter for another whirring brush to find her body, this time down at her inner thighs. She shrieked pitifully as both carefully traced what had become some of Valerie’s most ticklish spots. Just the two alone teased her into a ticklish oblivion, but soon after Mr. Cawthorne’s strong hand began pinching and kneading her other thigh. Valerie yelped and jerked against the frame, the pom of her hat swinging side to side as her head shook. 

“So cute,” said Mrs. Bellamy. The whirring of her brush grew louder as it came closer to her ear. The spinning bristles pressed against the supple mound of her armpit. The other brush continued to ravish her tender belly button, both at once leaving Valerie screaming with laughter and begging without full words.