Love

After the phone call with Bonnie. Elena felt confused and didnt know how to feel.

I mean was it really possible that Stefan Salavtore could be a Vampire?

It's ridiculous though, I mean an immortal creature that lives off blood only.

Stupid just Stupid.

But a couple weeks ago The older gilbert hadn't even thought witches were real.

But now her bestfriend was one.

Though it took some time to grasp it, itq didn't change her opinion on Bonnie at all.

Bonnie bennet was and still is her best friend forever.

Even if some Harry Potter type shit runs in her veins.

Elena rolled over in her bed and screamed into her pillow out of fustrastion .

After a minute of Comteplanting Elena decided to go over to the Salvatore house.

Putting her leather jacket and her converses on she asked Jenna if she could drive her over.

When Elena got to the house she took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Two minutes later the door swung open
and she came face to face to the older Salvatore , Damon.

" There you are Bunny Killer, I was going to Decapitate and stake myself because Caroline can get so- ". Damon paused and took a look at Elena.

"Oh, you aren't Stefan I mean the lack of hero hair proves that so". Damon paused agian and seemed to be thinking  for a minute.

"Well come In, Stefan isn't here as you can see so you can just wait in our lovely, old home". Damon smirked and held his hand out to Elena.

Elena looked at Damon's hand and scoffed.

She looked back up to him and walked past him into the house.

"Alright".

In Awe Elena looked around the house and how everything was delicately placed. The house seemed to be Antique.

"So where's Caroline?". Elena questioned touching the antique objects around the house.

As she slid her finger across one she felt a sharp pain coursing through her body.

Shocked by the sudden pain she fell backwards where Damon caught her in 5 seconds.

"Thanks". Elena pulled herself back up.

Looking at where the pain had started she realized she cut herself.

Blood started to pour out and she turned to Damon.

"Hey do you guys have any bandages?". She turned her head to face Damon as he pulled his away not making eye contact.

His eyes got dark and veiny, and sharp points from his teeth were starting to poke out.

"Are you okay Damon?". Concerned Elena started to touch his face but they were soon grabbed harshly

"Damon stop that hurts". Damon stiill holding firmer and firmer on her wrist put it towards his mouth.

"Damon stop". Elena started getting scared, trying to pull away from his grip.

"DAMON!". Elena screamed at him as he bit into her arm.

Soon enough Damon was kicked across the room crashing into the wall making splinters shoot into his back as he yelled in agony.

"God Damon, do you not know when to stop". Stefan hugged Elena from the back as she whimpered in to his arm.

"Just rip the damn Necklace off her neck and compell the bitch". Damon groaned.

"I am not compelling my girlfriend just like you think it's okay to do". Stefan complained.

Stefan speeded Elena into his room making sure to lock the door behind him.

In absolute shock of everything that just happened Elena bit her lip and just stared.

"Look obviously there's a lot I haven't said to you". Stefan held his head sighing.

"Yeah a LOT". Elena held her arms staring at Stefan as she could almost not believe everything that just had happened.

"But I promise to be truthful with you now". He rubbed Elena's back kissing her for head.

" I'm about 200 years old and I'm from the bloodline of the Original Klaus". He deadpanned in Elena's face.

Elena took a deep breath and turned her head back to Stefan.

Thinking she rembered the name Klaus from somewhere.

"Klaus Mikealson?". She looked at him confused.

"Yeah him, how do you know him?". Stefan stared at Elena with an confused look.

"I think I talked to him a couple days ago on the way to the Mystic Grill". She thought about it even more fidgeting with her hands.

"Yeah um, he asked me if knew where you were . He had this confused look when I didn't tell him". She told him.

Stefan chuckled.

"He tried to compell you". Stefan Said.

"Cocky Bastard".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Alright Sis, Wakey wakey". Klaus pulled the dagger out of The blonde mikealson.

Klaus held a bloodbag in his hand and the dagger in the other.