Blood

Two updates in 1 day? Yes I know I'm amazing

ANYWAYS

what we thinking about last chapter?

I feel like it was rushed tbh I'm lazy asfc but I'll probably redo it.

Anyways CUTTING RIBBONS TO

BLOOD

Elena Gilbert.

It was about 3 days after senior prank night.

Tyler has been transitioned fully into a hybrid with the help of Elena's blood.

But bad news for Elena Stefans humanity was flipped off with Klaus Compulsion and was Forced to protect her.

Because Klaus doesn't want his human blood bag to be killed and prevent him from making for hybrids.

Elena of course was obviously bugged out by this.

She ran down the track practicing for cheer when Stefan approached her.

"Hey your going a little fast right?". Stefan joked running along with her.

"Leave me alone Stefan". Elena groaned as she turned around backwards.

Then she accidentally bumped into another guy and was about to apologize until Stefan pushed him.

"What is wrong with you?". Elena Shook her head in disbelief and helped the guy up.

She jogged away heading inside the school.

She went inside the empty locker room to get changed out of her practice closed when she came face to face with a Familar mikealson.

He grabbed her waist and said,

"Oh good, you made it love". And before Elena could say anything he planted her lips onto her.

For about 30 seconds they were making out until Elena said

"Stop!". She adjusted her shirt and continued.

"Klaus you think you can just slap me one day , Dry me clean from my blood then Make out with me the next?". Elena whisper yelled.

"Obviously, Now are you done love?". Klaus rolled his eyes and tried to continue.

"Oh my God, I really do Hate you". Elena said.

"Hate you more, but we could be kissing more". Klaus said once again trying to finish where they left off.

Elena then slapped Klaus.

Klaus paused looking as if he's trying to find the words but finally spoke and said,

"When your hurt and upset by lover boy Stefan don't come crying to me". And pushed her out the way.

Honestly Elena was sick of Salvatores, Mikealsons and Peirces.

Klaus has found a way to make every bit of Elena's Heart twist.

In Anger, Fustration ,

Lust

At the end of they Day though, all she is seen as is a human blood bag.

That he's come to for a good shag once in a while.

A couple minutes after Klaus left, Elena walked out too and bumped into Caroline.

"Oh my God I've been looking for you everywhere, Seriously Elena?". Caroline rolled her eyes and let her heels click on the floor as she walked beside Elena.