Part 1 - Mokou

POV Y/n

I'm been falling in the hole for about 5 minutes now... I'm gonna take a nap...

[timeskip]

Gensokyo - Bamboo Forest of the Lost

POV Fujiwara No Mokou.

At nightfall and in an old and small cottage hidden deep within the forest, a single candle was providing illumination inside, the candle was placed in a rusty holder above the table, and there was one person sitting in the chair facing the table, she looked about 16 years old, currently she was watching the candle silently with a bored expression as she rested her chin in her palms..

Mokou: "It's been more than 1300 years huh?"

She said in a sweet yet somewhat boyish tone.

*Flutter*

Mokou: "..."

She then lifted her head and rested her back in the chair as she left her arms dangling to the sides, that sample action caused her beautiful ankle-length white hair to flutter in the air.

Mokou: "I'm bored..."

She said as she stare at the ceiling.

*crack*

Mokou: "?!"

The ceiling suddenly cracked as if something heavy landed on it.

*boom!*

But since the wood was hundred of years old, it wasn't able to endure the weight of that something as it broke and it fell directly over the girl.

Mokou: "Kyaa!"

That was so sudden and unpredictable that she wasn't able to react.

As the cottage was small, it was immediately filled with smoke.

*Cough* *Cough*

Mokou: "What the hell?!"

She shouted while trying to drive away the smoke with her arms.

Mokou: "Who dare to break into my house?!"

She said angrily to as she tried to comprehend what happened.

Mokou: "I swear that I'll kill whoever- Eh? A human child?"

After she finally regain her vision, she notice something is resting on top of her body, after she look down, she saw a purple long hair girl with pale skin like her.

(Replace Neptune with Mokou and Plutia is asleep)

She was a girl about 10 years old she guessed.

It seems she was unconscious at the moment, she then looked at the ceiling and grimaced.

Mokou: "I know I said it's boring but even so..."