chapter 11

"Ok you go on ahead Scott and I will catch up." Stiles says after we get out of the car. I walked inside the school and went to open my locker.

"Hey." Someone whispered at me. I looked around to find the voice. "Over here." My head snapped to the side to see Derek Hale.

"Hey Derek!" I waved at the older boy. "What are you-" he then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the boys locker room.

"I need your help. When Liam comes in just act scared." We make it in the locker room and he starts looking for something.

"Uh, Liam? Why Liam?" I asked.

"I just want to see how tough he is." Derek says grabbing a random stick. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"I know." I smiled. Derek perked his head up, smiled at me then quickly turned his head to the side.

"He's coming." He grabbed my hand pulled me behind a wall. He pulled his claws out and gently placed his hand around my neck.

"What the hell? Where's my stick?" Liam muttered angrily.

"Remember. Act scared." Derek says.

"I got this." I smirked before Derek "roughly" yanked me out of our hiding spot.

"Is this yours?" Derek smirked.

"Stasia!" Liam yelled, his eyes turning a bright yellow.

"Liam." I quivered. Derek broke the stick and Liam charged at him. Derek nudged me to the ground as I dramatically made it look worse. I look up to see Derek holding Liam against the lockers.

"You're right— he is angry." Derek says as Scott came out from his hiding spot.

"This ones yours." Derek let Liam down and immediately held his hand out for me to grab on to. "Good job. Though the fall was a little too dramatic." Derek laughed.

"You said to act so I acted." I shrugged.

"Get to class you two." Scott chuckled at me.

"See you Derek." I waved as Liam dragged me out of the room.

"Did he hurt you? Are you ok?" Liam questioned.

"I'm fine. He'd never hurt me. He just wanted to see how fast you get angry." I explained.

"You know that guy?"

"Thats Derek Hale." I told him. "He told Scott all there is to know about being a werewolf. And now Scott will pass that on to you."

"Is he-" Liam started.

"Always that scary?" I finished. Liam nodded. "No. Well not to me." I smiled.

After school I was hanging out with Stiles and Scott by the jeep waiting for the scrimmage to start. Just then I heard my phone go off.

Front of the school. Liam's in trouble.- Mason

"Guys. Guys, Liam's in trouble." I said and I ran off. It took a few seconds for me to hear footsteps behind me. I see a bunch of boys in green jerseys laughing. Most likely at Liam.

"Liam! Hey! Are you ready?" He says not looking at me. I turn around. "Oh hello! Did you boys need need anything? Or did you get you needed by laughing at someone?" I say grabbing Liam's hand.

"Hey, whats up, prep students? Welcome to our little public high school! How you doing?" Stiles said holding his hand out for one of them to shake. When one of them doesn't, he continues. "That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for the scrimmage tonight, uh, but let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field!" Stiles starts rushing Liam, Scott and I inside. "Go! Yo, Anya!"