24

「T𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠」𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 kinda graphic. 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟.

 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟

I hung up.

I went downstairs and saw the mel bleeding on the floor.

She was shot and stabbed. "No no no, Mel." I yelled as I cried hysterically. 

I ran to her and grabbed her. "You'll be okay, I'm right here." I sobbed as she looked at me.

"Y/n, thank you for trying. Here." She said as she weakly gave me back the object. "What happened?" I asked and she smiled a bit.

"I cut Ni-ki's rope since he was closer to me and once you left sunoo came in through another door. I ran through the door since Niki told me he was gonna fight him off and I ran upstairs. His butler came and shot me and another stabbed me." She said weakly.

"Y/n, Save them please. Save my brother since he's in love with you since little." She weakly smiled at me and died in my arms.

"Mel? Mel." I screamed as she died in my arms. I hugged her and I kissed her forehead.

I placed her down gently and I ran to the basement. I saw ni-ki bleeding out from his mouth.
Jungwon tied up and getting beaten up by sunoo.

I saw Sunoo holding a knife about to stab jungwon. I threw the object at him and it hit him enough to let go of the knife.

"Y/n, what was that for?" He asked as he glared at me. He took out a gun from his pants and pointed it at me.

"You're ruining everything right now, Stay out." He yelled and saw that ni-ki was still moving.

"Say goodbye to your friend." He said and was gonna shoot him but he got stabbed in the back by Jungwon.

Sunoo fell to the floor as his gun fell out of his hands. Jungwon threw the knife on the floor and ran to me.

"Y/n, where's Mel?" He asked and tears fell out of my eyes as I stared at the wall in shock. "She's gone." I whispered enough for him to hear me.

My eyes widened.

2 gun shots were fired.

357 words
qtchims_
<3