Chapter 1

Hope's pov:

I'm at the cabin, I honestly don't know why I still come I guess I'm just drawn to it. All of Josie's stuff is still here she never bothered to come and get it. I still want to know why she stopped coming or why she stopped talking to me. I mean I have said a few words to her but that's for school reasons. I'm kind of of friends with Lizzie but we don't talk to much. I don't know what happen she was my bestfriend. When she ghosted me I'm not gonna lie I was depressed I didn't come out of my room, only to eat and go to the cabin I didn't talk to anyone. I mean I still don't but people make small talk sometimes but I just try to leave as fast as I can. I think Josette Saltzman broke me.

Josie's pov: 

I used to go to this cabin with hope my bestfriend well ex bestfriend I started ghosting her for a good reason at least that's what I thought. I don't see hope much anymore which is kind of sad people say she is the loaner. I don't see her as that so when people say that I try to stick up for her but that's kind of hard to do when they are right. I think when I stopped hanging out with her she was just how do I put this broken or just really hurt. I feel responsible I didn't mean to hurt her its just I had started to gain feelings and I didn't want those feelings, I mean she was my bestfriend I could not get feelings for my bestfriend. I didn't think she liked me back anyway but I was never sure. I try to talk to her every now and then but she just runs off.

Hope's pov:

It was finally lunch my classes went by really slow I sit down at my usual table with Mg, Kaleb, Lizzie and Landon. But then Lizzie started ramming on about the dance this Saturday. Which I don't go to its just not my thing never was. "so Mikaelson you going to the dance" she asked out of nowhere "uhhhh probably not" was all I said hell it was all I could come up with. "ok then, Mg is taking me" she said grabbing his hand "I could probably get my sister to-" "no need, I just- remembered I have homework to do" I said completely cutting her off. I see Josie coming this way so I say "I gotta go"  I grabbed my stuff and took off out of there.

Lizzie's pov:

Hope started to act weird after I mentioned Josie. Then not even 5 minutes after Josie started heading this way she said "I gotta go" she has been doing this a lot lately they used to be friends I guess they just stopped hanging out and hope got- sad and now it looks like she has no other emotion when she sees Josie but hurt. Actually I'm going to ask Josie. "What was that all about" she said as she made it to the table. "The same thing she has done for months when she sees you Jo" I said being serious which I barley do. I actually feel bad for hope. "what's up with you two"  I asked "Look I'll tell you later ok" "ok."

Josie's pov:

Lizzie wants to know the stuff between me and hope but I did not want to say that in front of our whole group so I simply said  "Look I'll tell you later ok" she just said ok but then she grabs my arm "I said later Liz" I said looking at her. "nope, now" she said being serious, she must really care about this. "fine" I got up and she followed me. I started walking in the woods and she said "your not going to kill me because I pretty much begged are you?" i just chuckled. "No just a little farther." Once we got there I started explaining  the Clandestine Meetings" So you just ghosted your bestfriend because you gained feeling for her!?" she said kind of loud "shhhhhh, and yes I know its stupid and I would really love to get my friend back but every time i try to talk to her she runs away "I said in one breath. "Jo do you not see the hurt in her eyes every time she sees you?" "Lizzie I'm so dumb I hurt her you just opened my eyes, god I'm so stupid" i said what I kind of new but I didn't know if she was hurt because of me. "Your welcome but uhhhh someone's in your little cabin thingy" I turn around and start walking towards the cabin and i cant believe who i see inside.