Chapter 2

Josie's pov:

"Hope?" I can't believe it. What is Hope doing here I didn't think she still came I thought she just going after I stopped going.
"W-what are you guys doing here." Hope said looking at Lizzie not even taking a glance at me. "You do remember this is my cabin too right." I mean kinda my cabin too. "You do remember ghosting me right." She finally looked at me but only for a split second. "I didn't mean for it to happen like that Hope." I definitely wasn't lying I mean I love her for god's sake she was my best friend. "What did you mean to happen Josie, Lizzie honestly you need to teach your twin here a few things." That kinda hurt. "What are you doing here anyway." I asked, I want to see why she's here in the first place. "Just because you stopped going doesn't mean I have to stop, Josette." Damn she only called me my full name was when she was pissed, and of course she walked away like usual. "Well...that was a start." Lizzie said with a slight smile.

Hope's Pov:

"Just because you stopped going doesn't mean I have to stop, Josette." I wasn't doing this now so after that I just walked out. I need a release and I know just who I can call. "Aunt Rebekah." "Hello love, why are you calling late is everything alright." I'm not surprised, already 1 minute in the call and she's asking if I'm okay but I still love her. "Everything's fine, well sort of Josie went to the cabin." I told her all the info of the whole meeting situation, she's like my second best friend well first now. "Oh, are you alright darling, what happened?" She asked with concern. "I lashed out on her but what am I supposed to do, she ghosted me hell she pretty much broke the only good part of me." I'm trying to hold back my tears but I can't, so I just let them fall. "Hope listen talk to her get an explanation." I'd love to see her try. "It's not that easy I don't want a explanation, she hurt me I don't want it to happen all over again." I said wiping my tears. "What if it's a good reason, you could be friends again." Also not that easy. "Yeah Bex what if." "You'll never know until you try, love." Uh I guess she's kinda right. "Your right Bex, I'll try my best." I hate admitting she's right. "I always am, goodnight Hope I love you and everyone said they love you, we can visit soon too, if you want us to." It would be good to see them again. "That would be nice, love you too and tell everyone I said I love them." Then I hung up and plopped backwards on my bed and sighed.

Josie's pov:

"Definitely not a start Lizzie." Josie rolled her eyes. "I'd say it was." Lizzie said defensively. "She got sooo pissed at me." I didn't know a she was that mad. "Well I mean you did ghost her and she was your best friend soo." God I hate when Lizzie's right. "Well it's not my fault I started liking her more than I was supposed to as a best friend." I whispered yelled. "It doesn't matter you-." She got cut off by a knock. "You wanna talk then lets talk." I Hope says as I open the door.

Short chapter ✌️