Villian

➺ Customer: BlazingNightshade➺ Editor: ThatWriter13_

➺ Editor: ThatWriter13_

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

No stereotyping at all, but you would have to hear my story from the very start.

I was in San Francisco – well, near San Francisco at least. I wasn't really sure where I was exactly, but one thing's for sure ... I was lost.

My one bag was slung on my shoulder as I walked around and searched for food. I am currently homeless. I don't have clothes, money, or anything I could possibly use for myself.

I scowled as I passed by McDonald's. It smelled so great and appetizing. "Fuck it," I finally turned around and then entered the restaurant.

The place was filled with the smell of burgers and French fries. It urged me to use whatever was left of my money and buy something.

"Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?" The cashier asked with a huge and welcoming smile.

I nodded slightly and then said, "A McChicken and 10 piece nuggets, please."

"Alright," she acknowledged. She entered the order on the screen and then continued, "That would be $20, how would you like to pay?"

I frowned as I searched through my bag once again. My eyes fell on the single drachma that I dug through my pocket. With a sigh, I decided to give it a try.