Part 5

In previous episode we saw the entries of other officers who had been on mission. Whereas,in ETF headquarter, new officers were appointed by Commissioner and a girl didn't come. So, let's see what will happen next....

SOMNATH

PANDYA NIWAS

SHIVA (irritated): Pahle, Shiva Shiva aur abi wah wah.. kya hua hai batayegi ya bas Shiva aur wah hi karti rahegi...

RAAVI: Wah main... wah Shiva, wahan Chi..chi..pki..li.. hai. Please mujhe bacha le..

Raavi again hug him tightly but Shiva started laughing. Raavi was confused about his behaviour and continuesly staring him. Shiva stops laughing seeing Raavi. She is saddened to see Shiva stop laughing. Shiva looks on the other side and sees that the lizard is coming towards Raavi. He strongly pulls her towards him due to which both of them fall on the bed. He was below and she was above him. Both get lost in each other's eyes. She smiles seeing the care in his's eyes for herself. He smiles seeing her happy with him.

Rishita who was going towards kitchen to take water but stop seeing the scenario infront of her. She was fuming in jealously not because she had feelings for Shiva but she considers that what is happening in her life is because of Raavi. Her marriage was love marriage but till now she didn't have a small conversation with her husband Dev. Whereas, RAAVI'S marriage was a forced but looking at her, she is spending time with her so called enemy. She looks happy. Rishita storm her feet and went away angrily.

On the other hand, Shivi's romantic eyelock was disturbed by phone's ring.

(*Kabab me haddi. Itni romantic moment jo ki chipkali ki wajah se mili usse mobile phone ki ring ne sab kharab kar diya)

Both came out of their la.. la ..land. Both were feeling akward, are stealing glances of eachother. Shiva wanted to appoloz but stop because his phone rang... He pick it and went towards terrace. Whereas, Raavi went to washroom.

RAAVI(thinking): Yeh kya ho rha hai mujhe, main kyun Shiva ke ankhon me kho gyi?? Kyun mujhe achha laga jab wah mere pass tha, aur abb nhi hai toh mujhe ajib sa kyun lag rha hai? Kya ho rha hai? Kis si se puchun kya, Shiva se baat karun? Nhi nhi aisa nhi kar sakti.

She was getting confused about her own feelings. Atlast,she thought that it would be better not to pay attention to all the things right now, otherwise the relationship between her and Shiva may also get spoiled. She was thinking only when her phone started ringing. She looked at the number and hurriedly picked up the call.

RAAVI: Haa Aashu bol kya hua?

AASHI: Waah madam, kya bat hai, n hello n hii directly kya baat hai. This is not fair Ravu.

RAAVI: Sorry madam Aashu. Hello, kaisi hai tu? Wahan sab kaise hai?

AASHI: Main thik hun. Tu bta tu kaisi hai? Maasi maa ne phir kuchh Kiya toh nhi n?

RAAVI: Aashu main thik hoon aur mujhe kya hona hai.

AASHI: Haa, madam ko kahan kuch hoga wah toh Sherni hai. (Teasing) Waise Shiva kaisa hai?

RAAVI: Tujhe nhi lagta tu Shiva ki baatein kuch jayada karti hai.

AASHI: Nhi, mujhe toh nhi lagta ki main uski jayada Baatein kar rahi hoon. Abb itna handsome hain ki main kya karun.

RAAVI (Jealously): Koi, handsome wandsome nhi hai, ek number ka gadheda hai. Bandar Bhootnath kahin ka...

AASHI: Mujhe aise kyun lag rha hai ki kuch jal rha hai....