Chapter 1

(A/N: Hey! So I've never been a huge fan of authors notes, writing them or reading them, cause Ik y'all just wanna get to the story so I'm not gonna waste you guy's time unless I got something important to say. Enjoy!

Also if anyone knows the artist for the picture above, please let me know so I can credit them!)

"You are literally so full of shit."

You sighed, resting your elbow on the lightly splintered wood of the table your eccentric friend had chosen for the two of you, tipping your drink very slightly from side to side.

"I am literally not!! You gottta believe me, Y/N!"

Gojo whined, sliding down his glasses and boring into you with those outright glowing eyes of his as if that would get his point across in a better fashion.

"I don't gotta do shit, Gojo."

You closed your eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath of liquor and old wood before meeting the man's piercing gaze once more.

"What the fuck would a serial killer be doing around here anyway?"

You raised an eyebrow in the man's direction who was now furiously tapping at his phone,
another action of his that drew a long sigh from your lungs.

You and Gojo have been friends since you both began teaching at the same school, of course he initiated what would become your first conversation with a god awful pick up line, though, through further conversation you found that you fit best in each other's lives as good friends.

That in no way deterred him from finding you pretty, however, something he's made an effort to remind you of.

Before you knew it, Gojo shot a curt breath up at the snowy hairs obscuring his vision before shoving his glowing screen in your face.

You winced, drawing your face back a bit before squinting to read whatever bullshit he'd pulled up for you this time.

Nameless killer strikes again, same memo, only one victim.

You raised an eyebrow at the article title, doing your best to blatantly ignore the indignant stare Gojo was searing into your figure from behind his phone.

"...you're joking, right?"

You groaned slightly as Gojo yanked his phone away and deflated in just about the most dramatic way he possibly could have.

"What do you mean, 'am I joking?'!! This is serious!!" The white-haired man insisted, springing right back into an attentive position, "I heard he only kills women, so you're at risk!!"

You simply rolled your eyes, chuckling very slightly as you took a sip of your drink.

"Tell that to the shotgun in my closet."

You snorted and the man in front of you practically exploded in disbelief.

"You don't even own a gun, Y/N!!!"

He cried and this actually pulled a genuine laugh from your throat.

"Calm down, calm down, I'm just fucking with you." Your chuckle lingered as you shook your head very slightly. "And besides, if I get offed by some serial killer, at least I won't have to grade all my students midterm papers."

Gojo's insistent expression just short of shattered as he let off a heavy snort at this, sighing as he seemed to just give up for the time being.

"Fine, I'll give you that one. But seriously I'm just looking out for you, even if this motherfucker is just a rumor."