Chapter 2

(Artist: art.byaudreyy)

It was as if your body had forgotten basic organic movement, Toji's voice freezing you on the spot with your fingers just about to graze a loose shard of glass.

Rather than meeting his eyes, your eyes shifted to the side in slight shame, not only had you made a right fool of yourself in front of this hot motherfucker before, but you literally broke a fucking cup.

Great.

Yet Toji's movements seemed practiced, as if one measly little shattered cup was nothing to be worried about. One of his large hands pressed your one away from the shard you had been reaching for in a manner waaaaaay more gentle than anything you had expected. You took this as an invitation to stand all the way up as Toji took your place in kneeling carefully on the ground.

"Sorry..it-"

You attempted some sort of defense, you felt like you had to for some fucking reason, yet he never let you finish.

"Nah, don't worry about it, doll, shit happens all the time."

Another one of those spine-tingling chuckles followed his words, that little smirk of his remaining fixed on his handsome ass face. He slipped the towel off his shoulder and proceeded to scoop up the shards in a fashion much quicker than any you could have managed.

"I guess that makes sense, thanks though."

Lucky for you, your voice sounded quite normal considering the raging embarrassment threatening to heat your cheeks, yet a small snort caused you to snap your gaze back towards a snickering Gojo, the man holding a fist to his mouth.

'Fuck off.'

You mouthed and Gojo practically keeled over at this, then pointing a slender finger to the man kneeling in front of you.

'Fuck him.'

He mouthed right back and you parted you lips to shoot back a retort only to immediately snap them shut.

You wished.

If only you really could just look this man in the eyes and tell him to come home with you, unfortunately he wasn't just some wandering patron, the fucker was literally at work.

Cleaning up your mess for that matter.

You then grit your teeth, of course you would lust after the one motherfucker in this place that you literally couldn't have, at least not at this very moment.

After what seemed like only a moment, your attention was pulled right back to the man whom had come to stand just as quickly as he had taken a knee, this time your eyes followed his face as his height caused you to crain your neck a slight bit.

He was almost...intimidating in a way...

In a hot way, of course.

But if your let your now slightly sort of tipsy mind wander about the possibility of somehow ending up in a relationship with this man, you could see yourself literally never fighting him, or winning anyway.

"Try not to break any more of my glasses, doll."

Though his words caused you to cringe a slight bit in embarrassment, his humor was quite apparent by the light manner of which his words fell from those pretty lips of his.

You decided you could pull yourself together enough to prod a bit of fun at him, more so now considering your drinks were starting to do their job, so you shot him a funny little half smile.

"If I do, will you come clean it up again?"

You raised an eyebrow, as if challenging him in a way, you were also pretty fuckin relived that you weren't sober enough to care about something like this, well, not like you were that impaired at all, but they didn't call it 'liquid courage' for nothing you supposed.