Life in the Road to Ninja universe 1

Heey peoplez!

There's not really a plot here, it's just something random I came up with and is mostly meant for amusement

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy!

-------

"Sasuke, if I were you, I shouldn't try flirting with Ayame. It's the same as signing a contract which says you'll die." Kazuki told Sasuke.

Sasuke, thinking that every single girl in Konoha liked him, didn't listen to him. "Every girl likes me, even if they don't want to give in to it. She'll fall for my fabulousness for sure!"

Kazuki sweatdropped. Sasuke truly was an idiot, maybe even more of an idiot as Kazuo.

With Sasuke

"Hey babe." Sasuke told Ayame, the most popular, yet most rude girl around. Sasuke thought she had a soft side, which she just wasn't showing.

"Get away from me, dobe." she said.

"But babe, you're really pretty." Sasuke said. He held up a flower and offered it to her. "Take this as a sign of my love."

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Ayame told him calmly. "I don't care about losers like you anyway."

"But--"

"I'm warning you, stop annoying me, or else I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine."

With Kazuki

After Sasuke had been in the same room as Ayame for merely a minute, he was kicked out by her. 'My teammate is really troublesome...' Kazuki thougt.

"Hey brother?! Do you want to go train with me?!" Kazuo suddenly yelled from behind him. "I even managed to get that lazy ass Naruto to train with us too!"

Yup, Naruto was the laziest guy around, maybe even lazier than Kazuki, who was already concidered really lazy. "How did you get him to do that? He's the laziest guy ever." Kazuki asked Kazuo.

Kazuo gave him a bright smile. "I convinced him with the power of youth!" he said. Kazuo was the most hyper active, with youth obsessed guy ever.

Kazuki sighed. "Let's go then." he said. Both of them walked away, ignoring the knocked out Uchiha. On our way to the trainingground, they saw Jiraya. We said hi and he quickly turned around. "Thank Kami you're not women, I hate them. What do men see in women anyway?" he muttered.

Kazuki and Kazuo ignored the philosopher, who had now lost interest in them and was staring at the sky. "Really, that guy is so weird!" Kazuo said. "Women are youthful! It's youthful to think about women!"

"Kazuo, please stop about the whole 'youthful' thing. It's becoming such a drag..." Kazuki muttered.

"Oh man, you're no fun at all!" Kazuo exclaimed. "Maybe I should've invited Lee or Kakashi-sensei to go training? At least they've got the motivation!"

"How about Neji?" Kazuki asked him.

"Neh, he only thinks about girls and he's a giant perv! He uses his Byakugan for the wrong things!" Kazuo replied.

"Kiba?"

"Too obsessed with cats."

"Kyioe?"

"Too clumpsy."

"Ayame or Hinata?"

"They're both bitches. Ayame is way too full of herself and Hinata is just a full bitch."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Hinata exclaimed. She was standing in front of the two brothers with an angry expression. Ayame was standing next to her, showing no interest at all.