one

The rain poured down, causing the girl to extend her hand under it

The droplets falling as if the sky weeped of sadness. Her mind wondered if the sky would ever run out of the raindrops, the girl gave out a chuckle, one that lingered with sadness.
  She remembered how it felt like to have ran out of teardrops. And she would never ever wish it upon anyone, for she knew, she knew that it was one of the worst feelings that she has ever felt.

But oh her mind went on to a person who suffered way more, and her heart wrenched while she thought about everything he ever had to face before he took such a drastic step to end it all.

"Yeobi!! Jeong Yeobi!!" a woman called out, window open, parking the car right infront of the girl.

"Mom" Yeobi's lips raised, letting out a slight smile.

°°°

Yeobi got into the airplane while sighing, I did this to myself. No matter how hard it would be for her to go back to Korea, she knew that it had to be done. For she wanted to see what Seyeon had been seeing, she wanted to live where he lived and she wanted to breathe the same air he once breathed.

Yeobi wanted to fill out the gap the twins had between them when Seyeon was still alive. This was all she could do to feel even a little bit closer to him, because she hadn't been near him when he needed her the most.

But now that Yeobi went to sit in her seat, she felt like she got herself into something really risky. Well, she couldn't take back her words, because by the time she regretted her decision, the plane had already landed in Seoul, the soul of South Korea.

Taking all her baggage, she waited at the entrance of the terminal for a while, looking out for her mother. After a whole lot of waiting, Yeobi just decided to go near the cabs, as she had the address saved on her phone just incase something like this happened.

But then it suddenly started to rain,

What a welcome..

Yeobi clicked her tongue, she hated rainy days, it reminded her of the day she completely broke on the inside. But what could she even do? Nature was not in her hands afterall.

Just as she was about to take a cab, someone called out for her.

°°°

Yeobi sat beside her mom, an awkward silence filling the car up. She was never close with her mom, as she barely spent time with her all these years. To be honest, her father tried to provide everything, but that motherly love, she was left without.

She yearned for that love, but her stubbornness would never admit it.

"So... Yeobi, my beautiful daughter, what was the reason you chose to come here, dear?" her mother asked, awkwardness lingering in her tone