Sleeping beauty ~ Fluff💗

It's my first time writing so... I'm just saying that it will suck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

°•°•°•°•°•°✰°•°•°•°•°•°

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝘼 terrible and ominous storm arose, which not only made Scaramouche hide under the covers, crying, but also made him dream terrible dreams. 𝙏he worst thing for him was that he was alone. 𝙆azuha had a concert tonight, which meant he would be home late. 𝙃e knew how important Kazu's career was, but he wanted the singer to spend time with him as well. 𝙎caramouche woke up in a cold sweat, and that was only because of the storm. 𝙏he feeling of seeing your beloved dead in your arms frightened him. 𝙎o he picked up his phone and immediately dialed Kazuha. 𝙃is boyfriend, on the other hand, was in a big traffic jam. 𝙃e had been waiting for an hour and a half. 𝙏he boy was standing in the car almost asleep, he wanted to go home faster and faster to see his love. 𝘼s he stood, his phone start to ring, scared by the noise, he woke up. 𝙃e saw that the man he loved the most was calling him. 𝙃e picked up immediately, knowing something serious had happened.
𝙎cara wasn't that kind of people to call for nothing, he always had a reason to call Kazu. 𝙎o Kazuha realized that
something had happened.
~♡~
Hello? - asked the driving man
K-kazuha is that you? - S
Of course baby, it's me! -
What happened? - asked K more gently
W-well I had a dream about y-you.. - S
Kazuha knew he was crying, he felt in his voice.
What dream..? - asked K worred
You were... - S
I was? - K
Dead.. - S
Oh.. - K
𝙆azu didn't know what to say, he was dumbfounded.
C-can you come faster-r please..? - S
Yeah, i will come fast as I can :) - K
Thank you - S
No problem honey! - K
𝙎caramouche was so embarrassed of his new pet name, that he buried his face in the pillow.
~☆~
𝙏he crying boy heard the door unlocked and realized that his sweetheart had returned. 𝙏he door to the bedroom opened and revealed two boys, one crying and one tired.
𝙉o one said a word or even made a sound. 𝙎o Kazuha picked it in his hands. 𝙃e just laid down at smiled at his lovely princess. 𝙊f course the two boys had a lot pet names like: honey, sweetheart, sweetie, baby, princess and more, sometimes they were so annoying (😡😨😰😟😔🤕🤢😵😡 that u can die), that you want to beat up both of them. 𝘽ut now, this is a different story. 𝙇et's continue, shall we?
𝙎cara lightly poked his face into the neck of Kazuha and fell asleep. 𝙊n the other side the white haired male hugged the little boy and kissed his forehead. 𝘼nd eventually he fell asleep too.
~ 478 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
--------------------------------------------------------------
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: Thank you so much for 38 views <3 I really appreciate that!!!
I hope u have very good next year ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ