[Part 1] Bottom ~ Fluff💗 and Smut🍋

𝘽ottom
𝙏he word annoyed Scaramucci, he wanted to show his friends that he isn't a one...
𝙏he following day, The group (Bennett, Razor, Kazuscara, Mona, yantao, Fischl, xingyun, xiangling, barbara and xiyan) decided to have a sleepover at Kazuha's house).
𝙀ven though Scara didn't agreed at first, he joined when he heard that his crush will be the host.
𝙏hat's why now the group was in a circle waiting for Xiangling to arrive with the snacks.
𝙒hen the dark blue haired girl came it's was time the game to begin.
𝙏he first to spin the bottle (of Beidou's vodka 😉) was HuTao. And it fell right in front of Chongyun. 𝙋oor boy he was so scared, but he didn't want to be teased by his friends so he choosed a dare. 𝙊nly for HuTao's lips to turn into a smirk. 𝙎o this when Yun knew he fucked up.

,,Oh my, what do we have here" teased Xinyan.

,,Okay you little fuck I dare u to kiss Qiu on the lips" said HuTao.

𝘾hongyun immediately blushed of the idea kissing his best friend, but he was worried if the dark blue haired boy felted the same.
𝙃is thoughts was stopped when Xingqiu appeared in front of him.

,,Yun-yun are you okay?" asked his crush.

,,O-oh yeah I a-am"

,,So..?"

,,So what..?"

,,Can we... kiss?" mumbled Qiu blushing dark red

𝙒ithout thinking Yun kissed his best frien- now lover 💗
𝙀veryone started screaming (well it was more the girls and bennet 🤣) 

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*time passed by the     lazy author*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

𝙉ow was Kazuha's time to spin the bottle. (eventually the boys and girls started to drink and they were drunk af)
𝘼nd...
It was in front of Scaramouche.
𝙀veryone knew that the boys liked each other it was too obvious.
𝙎o here they are Kazuha's eyes no watching Scar's galaxy purple eyes.

。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。    

⚠️𝙎orry guys but I will finish this later!!
𝙄t will have a second part!!⚠️

»»————> 𝘼nd don't forget to vote and support♡♡♡<————««