Reclaim Your Myths [CLOSED]

Photosensitivity Warning: Please note, contest chapter(s) may include flashing images/gifs.

The myths were asleep, deep in the ancient pillars;
Now they have risen, to build new treasures.

What's with myths? Have you heard their songs? They lurked in the shadows until now. Are you still wondering what it is all about? If you are, then walk forward. The secrets will unfold within this chapter.

In the short activity, Title It gold with Myths, we asked you to create titles for myths in your own way on retold and mythandlegend. From there, our team has picked the best titles for our contest prompts, Reclaim Your Myths. Now, it is your time to reclaim your myths using our prompts. What will be the story this time?

Here is your opportunity to pick a prompt and write your mythological tales.

retold (Host Profile)

mythandlegend (Host Profile)

FreeThePOC

WattCliches

WattpadFairytales

AmbassadorsJP (Japanese)

AmbassadorsCN (Chinese)

AmbassadorsLK (Sinhala)

PROMPT FROM THE HOST PROFILES

The Star That Has Fallen - You witness how the stars fall down in a nearby forest and disappear behind those trees, leaving the world with the darkness. The rumor in the town said that, if the God/Goddess of stars has fallen down, there will be no star in the night sky. You are tempted to figure it out.