Important Announcement! Read

Hello everyone! I'm back peeps, I just had a wonderful inspiration today for a book that no one has probably done yet- probably since I didn't see one....

It's actually a fanfiction of Seraph of the End, starring Mikaela Hyakuya and Yuichiro Hyakuya.

A little peak on the fanfiction.

Oh btw the ...... Means I won't be revealing some part of the fanfiction for business purposes 😉

It's about a teenage boy at the prime of his life being a rebellious but hardworking teen Yuichiro is. On a cold Saturday night on his birthday October 16th, he was in a convenience store looking for instant ramen....

Yes, instant ramen since he didn't have the time and energy to go look for cake for himself on his birthday.... 🙃

He was on his way out when he accidentally knocked down a rack shelf beside the exit.

Bending down he arranges the shelf and books laid out on the floor when one particular book had caught his attention.

                  >Demons in Disguise<

Feeling interested and drawn to the book, he immediately fixed everything and went back to the counter to pay for the book.

When he was back home he immediately prepared his instant ramen and took it with him to his room, ready to read the book he just had brought from the store.

....... - its a secret 😉

....... - read to find out if your curious

After 4 hours of reading the contents he was finally finished, immediately he threw the book on the opposite wall with a bang.

"Fck! What kind of shitty book is that?! Tsk that stupid white lotus green tea bi*ch protagonist! Aish, poor male lead how did he associate himself with this snake...

- it was mentioned in the book as to how the protagonist and male lead met -

"Oh wait your right and I shouldn't be calling 'them' a snake that would be a insult to every breed of the reptile!"

- yes indeed, they should be called roaches instead! -

"Yeah right!- wait a second.... Who are you?! Why are you in my home?!"

- I'm called system zero, I will be safeguarding yuu once you've Reincarnated into >Demons in Disguise<! Aren't you excited host?! -

"WAit reincarnation?! You mean I'll be reincarnated?! In >Demons in Disguise< no less? Fck! I'm screwed....!"

To be continued 😁

don't attack me pls it just won't fit here 😂👌

I hope you will check it out once I find the perfect book coverpic for it lol 😆

I think I'll be begin to write it now but ummm I am so terribly sorry to those who were hoping that I would update "Transmigrated into my Favorite BL Novel" I'll try to find more inspiration for it for now, but I will still be updating some chapters, I'm halfway done with two updates anyway....

Oh and also, I will be doing three more mikayuu fanfics. I suddenly had a lot of inspiration, lol.

I still don't know what title I should put but umm I'll be thinking about it right now and possibly post it today also. So stay tuned for updates lol

That's all for now have a great time everyone! I will also post this on my conversations so feel free to skip the announcement there if you've already seen this. Love you all! Stay safe and take care, that's all bye.

Edit: 01/15/2021

Hey guys it sem break now- and I'm still sick..... I think they (the sickness) have a crush on me ( ;_;)

Me: yo why keep following me! Be free boi!

Sickness: yeah- no, your staying with meh

Me: Aw Hell Naw-

*Screeching noises in the background*

Yeah so anyways-

I'm getting so much follows that I think I should upload the chapters by now-

I don't want to keep you guys waiting lol

I'll try to update by today or tomorrow, just have some things to do before that....

And yeah that'll be it, hopefully my writing skills improve AHAHAHHA

And I realized I haven't reuploaded my Mikayuu fanfic....

Yeah, I'ma upload it next time if I have the chance....

That's about it.... Bye for now, cya