Intro

Meli POV

"SUCK MY DICK!"

"EAT MY PUSSY"

"Or maybe switch" Laughed James

Both Kyle and I turned in James' direction."Fuck you James"

James took a step back. Good for him maybe all the boys and girls he fucked over the summer break finally gave him some fkn brain cells. Is that even possible ?
Damn I really need to listen to my teacher when he talks about nature and stuff. Maybe that's the reason Mr. Diggebob doesn't like me.
And the fact that I've not given him a single day of break since 8th grade. Don't blame me tho cause tho tf names their child Diggebob. It's like you want to bully him ??

James kept on laughing while walking back to the guys that was standing beside Kyle.
Jesus why are they taking up all space it's like I can't breath
Without smelling the air of basketball players.

I turned my gaze back to Kyle, and took a step closer. "Who the fuck do you think you're throwing water at me!"

"WE SWIMMED IN A GODAMN POOL!"

"THATS NOT MY FUCKING POINT YOU FUCK HEAD.."

Istg this guy is pleading for some fucking latino slaps.

"YOU COULD'VE GONE TO THE OTEHR POOL"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THE PRINCESS GETS A LITTLE WATER IN HER HAIR!"

"MY HAIR IS WORTH MORE THEN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE COMBINED WITH YOUR LIFE"

I felt how my hands started to feel a bit empty. One slap is ok? Right?

"YOU DID IT WITH DILIGENT! ...
YOU ALWAYS WANTS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ME"

That ticked it off for Kyle.

"OH JESUS CHRIST GET DOWN FROM YOUR HIGH HORSES NOT EVERYONE WANTS SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU!"

"You're so fucking lost in yourself
Get your fucking shit together"

I ignore comments about my ego, tbh he has a point
It's not like it's the first time anyone had said something about me being up in the clouds with myself.
Damn think about it a heaven with only me
Now that I think of it I would be so hot with Angel wings.
Nah seriously, my height is not exactly what you call "tall"
So putting wings on it would be amazing. But back to the shit head in front of me

"I will kill you"
I said blankly

So.... I know what you're thinking "Telling someone you will kill them is mostly a very serious matter"
But when you start to annoy me I will go full force. And this brown haired guy was starting to get really close to my limit.
That's why my best friend Linh came beside me and hooked her arm with mine.

"and that ends this conversation, Kyle just do yourself a favour and ask for forgiveness before she jumps you, I'm really not in the mood for a meeting with the police again"

I looked at my best friend of 10 years. It was ONE TIME.
Let the shit go !

Linh looked back at me like she was reading my mind. "It was not just one time Meli"

"And also his dad does business with your parents soooooo
The cute girl to the left is making a major point"
some guy from his sports team said. I looked back at them.
Fucking basketball player.
Not only is the bastard (Kyle) a heir to his dad's company nope the fucker just had to be a deadly good looking photo model. Who just happens to be in the basketball team

The annoying shit is like Adrian from Miraculous
But with brown hair and fucking EYES.
Like seriously how hard can it be to look at the girls hair and connect the dots. Ladybug isn't like a fkn alien, she looks the exact same way all the time
How hard can it be????