Backstory

For each one, do 1-3 to decide how many events, and then do 1-5 for each one. For example: I pick 2. I do 1-5 2 times, and then do those 2 events. (If you get the same one, do a different number 1-5).

Kithood

1: You play mossball with the other kits in the nursery.

2: You become friends with a handsome tom-kit / beautiful she-kit (your future mate)

3: You become friends with Cedarpaw (my OC, change the name if your name is Cedarkit), who is, at the time, 8 moons old. He is now 11 moons old. He tells you everything, especially about how he admires Yewpaw.

4: You watch the sunset on the last night you sleep in the nursery, since the next day is your apprentice ceremony. (Enter future mate's prefix)kit  comes to sit next to you.

5: Both of your parents die while trying to protect the nursery from a fox attack in the camp

Apprenticehood

1: Your apprentice ceremony was interrupted by Blackivy, the deputy, who had news of (enter Rival Clan) coming to attack right this second.

2: You get a very important mission from the leader to go with 2 of the other apprentices and 1 warrior and see what has been causing the drought that started 2 moons ago. You choose your best friends, (Enter future mate's prefix)paw and Cedarpaw (my OC. again, change the prefix if your name is also Cedarpaw). You ask your mentor, Forestsnarl, to come as well.

3: You watch in horror as Cedarpaw (same as usual) chases a squirrel on to the thunderpath. He didn't die, but he can't come out of the medicine cats' den until his tail and rear legs are healed.

4: You go hunting with Cedarpaw, and you tell him about your crush. Cedarpaw looks nervously at Yewpaw, who was also with them.

5: You confess to your crush and she/he says they like you too, and maybe you can soon be mates.

Warriorhood

1: You and (enter mate's name) become mates as soon as you are true warriors.

2: You get a strange task from Blackivy. She wants you to take a patrol and catch prey on a rival territory.

3: Blackivy dies. She was a wonderful deputy. Surprisingly, you become the next deputy. First, the leader gives you an apprentice, Applepaw. Then, she gives you the role of deputy as well.

4: Yewtalon comes up to you with Cedardapple. It seems they became mates before you were made a warrior. Behind them comes your crush. You become mates.

5: A few moons ago, your crush became mates with you. She/You now has/have kits.

Me:

~Kithood~

Cedarkit becomes friends with a beautiful she-kit. A few moons later, both of his parents die while trying to protect the nursery from a fox attack that happened in camp. After this tragedy, a tom comes up to Cedarkit and introduces himself as Sunpaw (was Cedarpaw but heh), and he tells Cedarkit all about how he admires Lilypaw (was Yewpaw but yes).

~Apprenticehood~

A few moons later, two moons after being made an apprentice, Cedarpaw watches in horror as Sunpaw chases a squirrel onto the thunderpath. Cedarpaw couldn't yowl in time and Sunpaw got ran over. He didn't die, but Sunpaw can't come out of the medicine cats' den until his tail and rear legs are healed. Cedarpaw is quite lonely and decides to go hunting. Yewpaw comes along. He confesses to her, and she says that she likes him too, and maybe they can soon be mates.

~Warriorhood~

Cedardapple gets a strange task from Blackivy. She wants him to hunt in a rival Clan's territory with an entire patrol. He takes Yewtalon, Sunmoss, Lilyash, and Firegaze. Yewtalon and Cedardapple become mates while hunting. A few moons later, Yewtalon has kits now.