Sum it Up

This is where you put all the info on your new OC!

~OC~

Cedardapple is a chocolate harlequin tom with hazel eyes. (senior warrior)

~Mom~

Alderbriar is a chocolate harlequin she-cat with hazel eyes. (dead)

~Dad~

Buzzardbright is a red tuxedo tom with orange eyes. (dead)

~Mate~

Yewtalon is a blue-gray chinchilla she-cat with blue eyes that have green circling the pupil. (senior warrior)

~Kit 1~

Cherrydawn is a cream dilute calico she-cat with copper eyes. (warrior)

~Kit 2~

Halfbeam is a cinnamon mackerel tabby tom with blue eyes. (young warrior)

~Kit 3~

Ebonypaw is a ginger spotted tabby tom with blue eyes with green circling the pupils. (apprentice)

~Kit 4~

Yellowkit is a orange tortie she-kit with one blue eye, one green. (kit)

{~} Cedardapple's backstory {~}

~Kithood~

Cedarkit becomes friends with a beautiful she-kit. A few moons later, both of his parents die while trying to protect the nursery from a fox attack that happened in camp. After this tragedy, a tom comes up to Cedarkit and introduces himself as Sunpaw, and he tells Cedarkit all about how he admires Lilypaw.

~Apprenticehood~

A few moons later, two moons after being made an apprentice, Cedarpaw watches in horror as Sunpaw chases a squirrel onto the thunderpath. Cedarpaw couldn't yowl in time and Sunpaw got ran over. He didn't die, but Sunpaw can't come out of the medicine cats' den until his tail and rear legs are healed. Cedarpaw is quite lonely and decides to go hunting. Yewpaw comes along. He confesses to her, and she says that she likes him too, and maybe they can soon be mates.

~Warriorhood~

Cedardapple gets a strange task from Blackivy. She wants him to hunt in a rival Clan's territory with an entire patrol. He takes Yewtalon, Sunmoss, Lilyash, and Firegaze. Yewtalon and Cedardapple become mates while hunting. many moons later, they have 4 kits, Cherrydawn, Halfbeam, Ebonypaw, and Yellowkit.