Welcome to my Club!

Hey there! This is your charming host MJKristo11 speaking. (Did that scare you? Sorry if it did, I was trying to make you visualize a fun and sporty commentator, lol 😄) So without further ado, let me give you a big hearty welcome.

💐WELCOME TO MY BOOKCLUB!🎉
Hope you're smiling now. If you're not, I bet you are after reading this 😆.

It's great that you found this place, come on in and join the party! So what is this place and what can you do here? Let me give you a quick backstory.

I founded this club after a futile search for a club that didn't pressure you with too many commitments and constant requirements for you to be active and actually do assignments in the club... Phew, exhausting just thinkin' about it. I wanted to find a place to just talk, chill, meet friends and help others get some recognition. So since I didn't find a lotta places like that on Wattpad (Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of great clubs out there), I decided to create my own. And since necessity is the mother of invention, voila! My Drive By Book Club was created.

My theme for this book club was inspired by my own books that I've written on Wattpad - Rebel Heart and it's sequel, License to Love, a street racing -- desert -- crew -- story, partly inspired by Need for Speed. It's sorta like a retro, desert drive by diner that you love to hang out at, can't wait to come back to and can't forget.

I'm not saying commitments are bad, they're not. They're good at making relationships sweeter. But sometimes you just have too much on your plate for extra work when you're just looking for a place to chill. Like a cool diner. No hassle, No pressure. No expectations.

🤩So you wanna join? There are no rules for THAT! Just HAVE FUN and comment your thoughts!😁

So hop inside and start hanging out at the Drive By Book Club! I hope my club can be a memorable experience for you. 💜

I invite you to relax, pull up a chair...
Come be my guest!

Love, MJ Kristo