After Hours Reading Corner

Welcome to the After Hours Reading Corner!

Where we night owls and nocturnals dive into amazing stories after hours.
Only night readers are allowed here.
So if you're reading this during the day, come back when the moon comes up.
So turn off the lights, turn on your night mode, and let's get started!
It's totally optional, jk😄.

This is the place to connect readers with writers! If you're a writer trying to put your book out there, this is the right bookshelf for you. If you're a reader looking for curated reading lists, you've come to the right store! 

So welcome, both writers and readers.

💜

Now here's how it works.

Rules for writers:
#1 NO Mature or lgbtqia+ stories, this place is open to all ages so we'll keep it clean. I'm also vehemently against horror because it's diabolical so that's out too, sorry. There are 15  other categories to choose from.

#2 Writers who wanna promote here must follow my account (for important announcement purposes) and make sure this book is in any of your reading lists.
#3 READ the genres allowed and post accordingly in the comment bubble. 

And that's it! Ps, there's no format to post your books, promote them however you like.
PLEASE POST ONLY IN THE GENRE LINE, NOWHERE ELSE, thank you.

Note to readers: Readers DO NOT have to follow or add this book, it's optional. You are also not required to follow any writers here, you are simply here to browse books at your leisure. No hassle, no pressure. Find your next read in the genres below and you're good to go. Happy reading!

▄▀▄▀▄ Genres: ▀▄▀▄▀

Poetry

Short-Story

Romance

Young Adult/Teenfic

Chicklit

Thriller/Mystery

Adventure

Comedy

Drama

Historical

Sci-fi

Fantasy

Fanfiction

Non-Fiction

General 

If you don't see your genre here even after reading the rules, feel free to put your book in the General category.

💜If you've availed yourself of the opportunities here and enjoyed this place, tell your friends!💜

_______