A few Good Rules

Don't worry, I won't keep you here long. This is just to ensure smooth interactivity and to safeguard your interests. Rules prevent chaos and arguments. They also prevent offenses and attacks on a person, if abided by. So here they are:

🟣 Rule number 1: Don't be rude. No attacking a person here, we're a friendly community. Harassment and bullying will result in a ban from this club. After a first warning.

🟣 Rule number 2: Don't ask others for personal information through this club. This is to protect your privacy. You are free to share what information you wish to divulge, but please don't pester people here.

🟣 Rule number 3: Keep things PG 13. My club is open to all ages, from 13 years and above so let's keep things - you know, PG 13. Please don't share explicit or LGBTQ content or discussions here. (No f-word people. Please and thank you.)

🟣 Rule number 4: Certain genres and topics are not permitted to be discussed or promoted here - they are HORROR, EROTICA, LGBTQ, VIOLENCE, POTTER and any other related stuff. Sorry, this isn't the place for that. I don't want to start any arguments or controversies here. ★Note: I have nothing against LGBTQ people, God bless them! So don't start throwing judgement cusses at me, I just want my club kept clean okay? Please and thank you!

🟣 Rule number 5: Have FUN!!!!!

I reserve the right to remove bullying or rule breaking content.

Abide by these rules and you'll get along just fine.

If you want to stay tuned for the latest updates, add this book to a reading list or follow me at MJKristo11. However, it's completely optional.

So you know how these Clubs work... The comment bubble is your voice! So chat, sing, emote and interact there.

💜MJ