Chapter 6: The Return To The Dallas Racing Academy

Then after Lightning McQueen arrived in Radiator Springs on August 11th, he was visited by Strip Weathers and Lynda Weathers on April 15th.
"Hey, are you okay, Lightning?" Strip Weathers asked.
"Physically, yes but emotionally no. I don't think think that I'm going to participate in the Florida 500." Lightning McQueen said.
"But you have to! Otherwise, Cruz Ramirez will extend her winning streak to 2000 or maybe 1000000!" Lynda Weathers said.
"That's the thing and it's not just that, it's what Ramirez said after I did her little favor." Lightning McQueen said.
"What did Ramirez say?" Lynda Weathers asked.
"After I told her that I'm going to participate in the Florida 500, Ramirez laughed and then said, "Don't make me laugh. You don't have a chance against me. I won 100 Piston Cups because of my 1000 winning streak. Unless you want to go back to be humiliated again, the best thing for you to do is to give up." and after I left the GameSpy Racing Center Area, I started to think that she's right because I just had crash." Lightning McQueen said.
"That wasn't very nice of her! She really is a bully!" Lynda Weathers said.
"You said that Ramirez had a favor that she wanted you to do before doing the favor. What was that favor?" Strip Weathers asked.
"Oh, it was just delivering letters that contained invitations to Ramirez's party to all of the rookies including Storm." Lightning McQueen said.
"All of the other rookies?! Storm, I can understand but why all the other rookies?! It must be an excuse for Ramirez to bully Jackson's friends again!" Strip Weathers said.
"Jackson Storm did say that he was going to Ramirez's party." Lightning McQueen said.
"Please tell us the other rookies who are Storm's friends said that they won't go to Ramirez's party because they don't have to if they don't want to especially since they were bullied by her." Lynda Weathers said.
"That's the thing that got me surprised. All of Jackson's friends said that they are going to Ramirez's party." Lightning McQueen said.
"Why would they go to Ramirez's party if they have been bullied by her before?" Lynda Weathers asked.
"I didn't know the answer to that question until asked Jackson Storm that question." Lightning McQueen said.
"What was Jackson Storm's answer?" Lynda Weathers asked.
"Jackson Storm told me that reason why his friends are going to her party is because they don't want their fans to think that they're the bullies and not Ramirez. Jackson Storm that he heard his friends' fans say that if they don't go to Ramirez's party then that means that they are the bullies!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Why would do fans have to decide everything the racers do?" Lynda Weathers asked.
"If only there was way to show the racing fans' Ramirez's true colors, then the other rookies would be able to choose not to go to her parties." Strip Weathers said.
Then Strip Weathers looked at the poster when Lightning McQueen was in the Dallas Racing Academy.
"That reminds me, Lightning. You said you got enrolled in the Dallas Racing Academy. Who signed you up? Your parents?" Strip Weathers asked.
"I don't know. That's been a total mystery. And my parents wouldn't have signed me up because they didn't what me to become a racer and they always told me that I'm not a racer and that I can only learn racing to teach others how to race because they didn't believe in me. I don't know how I would become a racer if it wasn't because of that mysterious enrollment." Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, if it's not your parents, then it must be your friends. Did you made any friends at the Dallas Racing Academy?" Lynda Weathers said.
"Yes, a young gray stock car named Carl who was the academy's top student." Lightning McQueen said.
"Then Carl must be the one who signed you up for the academy!" Lynda Weathers said.
"But when the final race of the semester was approaching and before the final race of the semester, Carl betrayed me by having his Pitties removed my lug nuts and then making me caused a crash during because of the removal of my lug nuts." Lightning McQueen said.
"Then that leaves Carl out of the options." Strip Weathers said.
"Strip is right. If Carl really had signed you up for the academy, then he wouldn't have betrayed you. Do you have any other friends at the academy?" Lynda Weathers asked.
"Nope. Carl is the only car that I made friends with at the academy." Lightning McQueen answered.
Strip Weathers and Lynda Weathers looked at each other and then looked back at Lightning McQueen.
"Kid, that was stupid of you to only make one friend." Strip Weathers said.
"Why?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Because if you had made more friends, then your actual friends would have found out about Carl and his plan of betraying you." Strip Weathers said.
"Somebody else at the Dallas Racing Academy might have signed you for the academy. But since you only made one friend there, it will be hard for you to find out." Lynda Weathers said.
"What Ramirez says reminds me of Carl and my parents saying that I don't belong in the race track." Lightning McQueen said.
"You could go to the Dallas Racing Academy to find out who signed you up for the academy before training again." Lynda Weathers said.
"Thanks, but I'll stay here." Lightning McQueen said.
"If you're sure." Lynda Weathers said.
Then Strip Weathers and Lynda Weathers left Doc Hudson's Garage and then left Radiator Springs.
Then Lightning McQueen was visited by Jackson Storm.
"Hey, Lightning, you okay?" Jackson Storm asked.
"No, I'm not, Jackson..." Lightning McQueen answered.
"I can't seem to beat Ramirez with my previous tactics. I tried drifting and then copying her to beat her in the qualification races before my crash but they didn't work." Lightning McQueen said.
"It looks like you need a new method." Jackson Storm said.
"Well, it doesn't have to be a new "new" method but it can also be a new "old" method. I don't want to discourage you but what worked on me before won't work for Ramirez. You need try something different. Or maybe you can go back to the Dallas Racing Academy so you can find out who enrolled you in the academy and maybe they will teach you their tricks." Jackson Storm said.
"Thanks, Jackson, but I'll stay here." Lightning McQueen said.
"If you're sure." Jackson Storm said.
Then Jackson Storm left Doc Hudson's Garage and then went back into his trailer.
Then Jackson Storm's trailer closed and then Gale and Jackson Storm left Radiator and went back to the IGNTR Racing Center.
Then nine months later on May 15th, 2017, Lightning McQueen was still Doc Hudson's Garage.
"Welcome back to Piston Cup Talk Round The Clock where we do nothing but talk racing. Let's get to it. Starting of course with Lightning McQueen. When the race starts six weeks away, there's still no official announcement! But with number 95 coming off his worst year in record, don't shoot the messenger here, folks. I think it's safe to assume that Lightning McQueen's racing days are over. Meanwhile, Cruz Ramirez is looking even faster than..." Mike JoyRide said.
Then Lightning McQueen turned off the radio.
Then Lightning turned on the projector and showing the Hudson Hornet's race.
"The number 6 and the number 12 cars are still fighting it out for the lead!" Dandy, the announcer on for the Hudson Hornet's race said on the screen that Lightning McQueen was watching the race on.
"But wait! Here he comes, the Fabulous Hudson Hornet knocking at their door! What he's got up his sleeves today?" Dandy asked.
Then all the racers on the screen did a drift but the Hudson Hornet's drift was the most incredible.
"There it is! With one incredible move, he passed them!" Dandy said as the Hudson Hornet did a drift and then took the lead.
"The Hornet takes a decisive lead!" Dandy said.
"He's left the pack behind! His crew chief, Smokey, is loving!" Dandy said as the racers on the screen passed the pit row where their crew chiefs are standing behind the pit row.
"It's unbelievable!" Dandy said.
Then the Hudson Hornet was losing control.
"Uh oh! He's in trouble!" Dandy said.
"The Hudson Hornet has lost control! The Hudson Hornet has lost control!" Dandy said as the Hudson Hornet tumbled on the sand track and then stopped.
Then Manny, the Flagman Pitty, waved a red flag causing the other racers to stop and looked in shock at the Hudson Hornet's crash.
"What could have been a scene of jubilation has turned tragic here today, folks." Handy, who is another announcer during the Hudson Hornet's races, said.
Then the medic rushed to the Hudson Hornet.
"After such a devastating crash, we can only hope that this race will not be his last!" Dandy said.
Then Lightning McQueen turned off the projector.
Then Lightning remembered something Doc Hudson said after he found out about his true identity.
"When I finally got put together, I was expecting a big welcome, you know what they said? You're history. Moves right on to the next rookie standing in line. There was a lot left in me. I never got a chance to show." Doc Hudson said in a flashback that Lightning McQueen was remembering before the flashback faded.
Then Lightning drove up to the poster showing the Hudson Hornet's crash and turned toward the door and then looked at the poster.
Then Sally opened the right door and entered Doc Hudson's Garage.
"Hey, Stickers." Sally said.
"Hey, Sal." Stickers said.
"How you're feeling?" Sally asked.
"Yeah, great. Really really great." Lightning McQueen said sarcastically.
"Think about Doc again?" Sally asked.
"Yeah." Lightning McQueen answered.
Then Lightning McQueen drove backward and turned toward the poster.
Then Sally drove forward and turned toward the poster.
"You know, they told him when he was done. He didn't decide. I don't what happen to Doc to happen to me." Lightning McQueen said.
"But that hasn't happened!" Sally said.
Then Sally drove backward and turned.
Then Lightning McQueen and turned and faced Sally.
"No. But I can't go back out on the track and do the same old thing! It won't work!" Sally said.
"Then change it up! Try something new! Isn't that what Jackson Storm told you?! I'm pretty sure he also told you to go back to the Dallas Racing Academy to find out who enrolled you and then you can learn from them just like Strip Weathers and Lynda Weathers said." Sally said.
"I don't know, Sally." Lightning McQueen said.
"Don't fear failure! Be afraid of not having the chance! You have the chance! Doc didn't! And you can either take it or do what you've been doing! Sitting... in here... for months!" Sally said.
"And by the way, I love what you done with the place. I mean, the monster movie lights, the musky air freshener. And don't tell anyone that you're not working that primer because, wow, I never found you more attractive. And now that I have been in here for a couple minutes, the stench, I'm getting kind of used to it." Sally said.
"Okay, okay, Sal. I get it. I get it." Lightning McQueen said.
"I miss you, Lightning. We all do." Sally said.
Lightning McQueen gasps.
"Try something new, huh?" Lightning McQueen said.
Then Mater opened the left door and entered Doc Hudson's Garage.
"Hey, did it work, Miss Sally? Did you set him straight with lawyerly powers of persuasion? Is he ready to start training?" Mater said.
"Well, Stinky, uh, Stickers?" Sally asked.
"Yes, Mater, I am!" Lightning McQueen answered.
"Whoo hoo hoo!" Mater said.
"I decide when I'm done." Lightning McQueen said.
"I was hoping you say that." Sally said.
"Okay, but I got an idea. But I need to talk to Rusty and Dusty, all right?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Oh, I'll get them on the horn." Mater said.
Mater laughs.
"Get it? On the horn?" Mater asked.
Mater honks and laughs.
"Oops. Hold on. Got to sneeze." Mater said.
Mater gasping.
"Dadgum, I lost it. Hey, I'll see you at Flo's." Mater said.
Then Mater leaves and starting driving to Flo's V8 Cafe.
Mater sneezes loudly.
"Found it. Hey, watch your step." Mater said.
Then Mater left.
Then 5 minutes later.
Rusty and Dusty were on the telephone screen.
"What about the car on Everett? Remember him? He was stuck in reverse!" Rusty said.
"I said, you need a house with a circular driveway!" Dusty said.
"You boys better need to get your rusty tails down here! I created a drink in your honor!" Flo said.
"The Rusteze Dedicated Bumper Pump! It goes faster than an elevator full of Winnebagos!" Mater said.
"Rusty and Dusty!" Lightning McQueen said while driving up to the phone, as the Radiator Spings move off the way so he could talk to them.
"Well, look who's here!" Flo said.
"Hey, there he is! Good to see you, Lightning!" Dusty said.
"Thanks, guys!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Wow." Lightning McQueen said as he turned around.
"You're all here." Lightning McQueen asked.
Mater drives up to Lightning McQueen.
"Sorry, buddy. Did you want this call to be private?" Mater asked.
"No, Mater, this is perfect." Lightning McQueen answered.
Then Mater drove back to the place he was before he asked Lightning McQueen if he wanted the call to be private.
"Listen, thanks everyone for sticking by me. Took me a while to figure it out. But now I know it's time for me to make some changes!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Changes? What kind of changes?" Sarge asked.
"It's futile to resist change, man." Fillmore said.
"You're right, Fillmore." Lightning McQueen said.
"Really?" Fillmore asked.
"Which is why I have an announcement to make." Lightning McQueen said.
"I thought long and hard about it, a lot of soul options, considered all of the options, and I finally decided to..." Lightning McQueen said as Flo, Ramone, Luigi, Guido, Sarge, Fillmore, Red, Lizzie, Mater, Sheriff, Rusty and Dusty looked at him with worried.
"You do...want to keep racing?" Luigi asked.
"Are you kidding? Of course I want to keep racing!" Lightning McQueen said.
Then Flo, Ramone, Luigi, Guido, Sarge, Fillmore, Red, Mater, Lizzie, and Sheriff sighed in relieve.
"Good to hear that." Ramone said.
"For a second, I thought... Wait a minute! I knew that the whole time!" Mater said.
"Guys, I'm talking about making this my best season yet!" Lightning McQueen said.
"We were hoping you'd say that!" Dusty said.
Then Lightning McQueen turned around and faced Rusty and Dusty who were on the screen.
"The thing is if I want to be faster than Ramirez, then I need to train like her!" Lightning McQueen said.
"We're way ahead of you, buddy!" Rusty and Dusty said.
"We want you on the road two weeks and a day later, so you can come out and see the brand new Rusteze Racing Center!" Rusty and Dusty said.
"It's wicked awesome!" Dusty said.
"What?! Rusteze Racing Center?!" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yeah, it's got all the fancy bells and whistles that the kids are training on these days!" Dusty said.
"We'll send Mackie all the directions to get there from where you are and from the Dallas Racing Academy." Dusty said.
"Now, get moving!" Dusty said,
"Okay! Yes!" Lightning McQueen asked.
"But what why two weeks and a day later? Why not tomorrow mourning?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"The staff at the Rusteze Racing are very busy during the later two weeks." Rusty said.
"Okay, now I get it but first I'm going back to the Dallas Racing Academy to find out who enrolled in the Dallas Racing Academy." Lightning McQueen said.
"A fancy new training center?" Mater asked himself as he drove away.
"It's time for a celebration!" Flo said as she drives away.
"Guido, come! We have to pack the tires! We will be able to see Lightning's McQueen former academy before going to the new Rusteze Racing Center!" Luigi said.
Then Luigi and Guido left the area to go to the shop to pack their tires.
Then Ramone drives up to Lightning McQueen.
"Hey, McQueen! You can't race in primer, man! Come on! Let's go!" Ramone said.
Then ten minutes later in the Ramone's House Of Body, Lightning McQueen was painted a new coat by Ramone.
"Ramone, you have done it again!" Lightning McQueen said.
"It's like the sistine chapel..." Ramone said,
Lightning McQueen revs his engine.
"...on wheels." Ramone said.
Then Lightning McQueen revs his engine again.
"I'm coming for you, Ramirez." Lightning McQueen said.
Then ten minutes later in the middle of the street, Lightning McQueen was there with his friends except for Luigi and Guido.
"Welcome back. You look different." Sally said.
"Obviously." Lightning McQueen said.
"You look ready." Sally said,
"Excuse me. Excuse me. Tire coming through!" Luigi said as Lightning McQueen and Sally move out of the way, and Luigi and Guido went past them and into Lightning McQueen's trailer.
"Go kick those rookies in the trunk." Lizzie said.
Lizzie laughs.
"All right! Bye!" Lightning said as he drove toward his trailer and then stopped and then turned around,
"Go get them, tiger!" Flo said.
"Catch you on the flip side!" Mater said.
"I'll see you guys in Florida!" Lightning McQueen said while driving backwards into his trailer.
"See you, McQueen." Fillmore said.
"Don't forget to call me." Mater said.
"Hey, Sal, thanks." Lightning McQueen said.
"Anytime." Sally said.
Then Lightning McQueen's trailer door closed.
"Love you!" Lighthing McQueen said.
"Love you more!" Sally said.
"Dallas Racing Academy, here we come!" Mack said.
Then Mack drives away and drove all the way to the Dallas Racing Academy's parking lot.
Then Lightning McQueen's trailer door opened and Lightning McQueen went outside as well as Luigi and Guido.
"So, this is your academy?" Luigi asked.
"Yes, it was." Lightning McQueen answered.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the door and rang the doorbell.
Then four cars went outside.
One car was a male that is purple with yellow magic motifs and the number 191 that is the color orange and has purple eyes, the second one was a female that is blue with orange air motifs and the number 192 that is color yellow and has yellow eyes, the third one was a male that is white with a green unicorn-dragon motif and the number 193 that is the color blue and has blue eyes, and the fourth one was a female that is black with a pink dragon motif with the number 194 that is color pink and has pink eyes.
"Hello?" The cars asked.
"Who rung the doorbell?" The cars asked.
"I did!" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Hey, Lightning! It's nice to see you again! It's also nice to see Luigi and Guido again." The cars said.
"Do you know these four?" Luigi asked.
"Yes, I do. These are my classmates." Lightning McQueen answered.
"Let us reintroduced ourselves." The cars said.
"I'm Spyro Magicton!" The purple car said.
"I'm Whirlwind Airbell!" The blue car said.
"I'm Ronald IceUnicornDragon!" The white car said.
"I'm Cynder NightDragon!" The black car said.
"Just so you know, Lightning, Cynder NightDragon is my girlfriend." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Cynder NightDragon, is that true?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yep, it's true!" Cynder NightDragon answered.
"Just so you know, Lightning, Whirlwind Airbell is my girlfriend." Spyro Magicton said.
"Whirlwind Airbell, is that true?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yep, it's true!" Whirlwind Airbell answered.
"But that's enough about us." Spyro Magicton said.
"Come inside." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido went inside.
Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon looked at Lightning McQueen's worried face and became concerned.
"Is something wrong?" Spyro Magicton asked.
"Yes, there is." Lightning McQueen answered.
"What is it?" Whirlwind Airbell asked.
"I can't beat Cruz Ramirez." Lightning McQueen answered.
"I'm sure you can beat Cruz Ramirez!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Yes, you can beat Cruz Ramirez!" Cynder said.
"But how?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"But how what?" Spyro Magicton asked.
"How am I supposed to Cruz Ramirez?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Cruz Ramirez has won 100 Piston Cups during her rookie year. I haven't won any Piston Cup during my rookie year." Lightning McQueen said.
"But you would have won if Chick Hick didn't PIT maneuver Strip Weathers. Basically, I believe that you should deserved that Piston Cup." Spyro Magicton said.
"I believe that too!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Me three!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said
"And me four!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"You four don't understand. Cruz Ramirez has a 1000 winning streak and that's why she has 100 Piston Cups. I made a deal with her that if I won in one of the next 999 races, then she would change her mind that Pitties are friends, but if I lose, then I would have to do her a little favor." Lightning McQueen said.
"So what happened?" Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell asked.
"I lost, so I had to do her a little favor." Lightning McQueen answered.
"But you crashed, so you shouldn't have to do her little favor!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Yes, I did crashed." Lightning McQueen said.
"Did Cruz Ramirez forced you to do her little favor after your crash?" Cynder NightDragon asked,
"No, she didn't after I returned to the Los Angeles International Speedway in three days. After when I got to the GameSpy Racing and after showing me her room and the Guest Room, she gave me two days to sleep. And then, I had to do her a little favor, but it wasn't that hard. It was just delivering letters that contained invitations to all the rookies that she bullied at the Los Angeles Camp except for Jackson Storm." Lightning McQueen said.
"She gave me 51000 dollars for the job. Even though she may be a jerk, she's not that cruel. At least she's not Chick Hicks." Lightning McQueen said,
"After doing her little favor, she told me to just give up and maybe she's right. I'm lucky that I got mysteriously enrolled in the academy and I don't even know who enrolled in the academy because my parents didn't want me to become a racer or believed in me." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell looked at each other.
"Should we tell him the truth?" Spyro Magicton asked.
"Yes, we should tell him the truth!" Whirlwind answered.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon looked at each other.
"Should we tell him the truth?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"Yes, we should tell him the truth!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon looked back at Lightning McQueen.
"The reason why you were enrolled in the Dallas Racing Academy was because of us." Spyro Magicton revealed.
"You guys enrolled me?!" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, we did." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon answered.
"Then why you didn't say anything about it?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It wasn't the best time at the moment. When Carl heard you that you were coming to the Dallas Racing Academy, he said that he was going to find out who enrolled you in the Dallas Racing Academy and then tell your parents that we got you enrolled in the Dallas Racing Academy so that your parents will force us to unenrolled you from the Dallas Racing Academy. So to prevent that, we decided it to keep your enrollment a secret." Spyro Magicton said.
Lightning McQueen felt guilty. Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon had kept Lightning McQueen's enrollment a secret so that Lightning McQueen's dream can come true. But he didn't know that Carl was on his parents' side at the time. That is why Carl betrayed him. Carl wanted Lightning McQueen out off the track because to Carl, Lightning McQueen did not belong on the track.
"I'm sorry. I should have give you four a chance to be my friends." Lightning McQueen said.
"Don't worry about it. You got your heart broken after Carl's betrayal." Spyro Magicton said.
"Now back to Cruz Ramirez, we already know that you lost 1000 races against her. We just needed to clarify by asking you question so you can reveal if the rumor was true and the rumor was true." Spyro Magicton said.
"You can't be faster than Ramirez but you can smarter than her!" Spyro Magicton said,
"What's that supposed to mean?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"You won't understand it now, but you will understand it later!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Now, let's get you started!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Manny!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Manny here!" Manny said.
"Who's Manny?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Manny is my personal electronic assistant!" Spyro Magicton answered.
"But you're a veteran like me!" Lightning McQueen said.
"My girlfriend, Whirlwind Airbell, and my friends have their own personal electronic assistants!" Spyro Magicton said.
"But how? You're not electric cars!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Our teacher put one on each of us while we were sleeping the first day here." Spyro Magicton said.
"Oh, that reminds me. You have a personal electronic assistant too!" Spyro Magicton said.
"I do?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"You do!" Spyro Magicton asked.
"How do I turn it on?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Just say, "Jamilton, on!" and it will turn on!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Jamilton, on!" Lightning McQueen said.
Jamilton turned on.
"Jamilton on and ready to help you, Lightning!" Jamilton said.
"What do I do?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Follow Spyro's instructions so you can get used to me. With Spyro instructing you, you may have a chance to beat Cruz Ramirez in the Florida 500 where you defeated Jackson Storm!" Jamilton answered.
"Got it!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Now say, "Jamilton: weather records!" and it will show what weather is going to happen during the week!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Jamilton: weather records!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Showing weather records!" Jamilton said.
Jamilton showed the weather records.
"Now say, "Jamilton: tracking records!"!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Jamilton: tracking records!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Showing tracking records!" Jamilton said.
Jamilton showed the tracking records.
"Now say, "Jamilton: speed records!"!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Jamilton: speed records!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Showing speed records!" Jamilton said.
Jamilton showed the speed records but there was nothing there.
"Spyro, there's nothing there." Lightning McQueen said.
"That's because we haven't done anything yet! I'm teaching you how to use your own personal electronic assistant! That will record your speed if you tell Jamilton to track your speed and record it." Spyro Magicton said.
"I understand now." Lightning McQueen said.
"Why didn't I know this before?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Because it was revealed that we all had electronic personal assistants at the start of the last day of the class and because you wanted to work alone, you missed the part that you had your own personal electronic assistant." Spyro Magicton said.
Lightning McQueen felt ashamed of himself. He had missed an important part of the class because he wanted to be a one-man show.
"Don't worry about. That's why always come here to practice. Well, we were waiting each day in each for you to show up so we can teach you all we learned." Spyro Magicton said.
"Now, let's go to the track." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi and Guido went outside and to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
"Wow, this track is still the same from the day Carl betrayed me." Lightning McQueen said.
"But Spyro told me that Carl only became my friend so he could pulled that stunt because he wanted me to quit racing. I guess Carl didn't expect me to become a one-man show." Lightning McQueen said.
"I'm pretty nervous to be here after all these years." Lightning McQueen said.
"It's normal to feel that way after returning here in 111 years. But don't worry. That's why we're here. We're here to help you." Spyro Magicton said.
"Yeah! We even watched you raced on television when we retired!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon nodded.
"Now, go to the starting line." Spyro Magicton said,
Then Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
"Now, tell Jamilton to track your speed and record it." Spyro Magicton said.
"Jamilton, track my speed and record it!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, do a lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Lightning McQueen did a lap and crossed the finish line.
"195 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"Do another lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Lightning McQueen did another lap and crossed the finish line.
"196 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"Do another lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Lightning McQueen did another lap and crossed the finish line.
"197 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"Do another lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Lightning McQueen did another lap and crossed the finish line.
"198 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"Do another lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did another lap and crossed the finish line.
"198 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"Do another lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did another lap and crossed the finish line.
"198 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"Do another lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did another lap and crossed the finish line.
"198 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"Do another lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did another lap and crossed the finish line.
"198 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"Do another lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did another lap and crossed the finish line.
"198 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"Do another lap!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did another lap and crossed the finish line.
"198 miles per hour!" Jamilton said.
"All right! That's enough! Come on back!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen went back to Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicorn, Cynder NightDragon, Luigi, and Guido.
"It looks like your top speed is 198 miles per hour." Spyro Magicton said.
"Okay, but I can ask a question?" Lightning McQueen said.
"Sure you can!" Spyro Magicton answered.
"Are there any simulators here?" Lightning McQueen answered.
"There are in the Simulator Room. But the Simulator is locked and it won't be open until the first race of the 2017 Season ends." Spyro Magicton said.
"Aren't you the teachers?" Lightning McQueen answered.
"Well, we're substitute teachers. We teach the next generation trainees here when Anthony DraftBlaster or the other teachers are not here." Spyro Magicton said.
"I understand now." Lightning McQueen said.
"But now there is a new teacher in place of Anthony Draftblaster and her name is Frilly DraftShocker." Spyro Magicton said.
"So, that's why Anthony DraftBlaster has a barn and owns the Sweetsford Speedway." Lightning McQueen said.
"Yes, it is." Spyro Magicton said.
"But why do want use a simulator?" Spyro Magicton asked.
"Because I thought if I train like Ramirez, then I could get faster than her and that is why after two weeks and a day later, I'm going to the Rusteze Racing Center." Lightning McQueen answered.
"Well, that could work if you follow the instructions whoever is your trainer there in the Rusteze Racing Center." Spyro Magicton said.
"I'm sorry for just ignoring you four like that after asking me if I want to be friends with you four when I was 14 years old. Can we be friends?" Lightning McQueen said.
"Sure we can!" Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon answered.
"I'm planning to stay here for two weeks!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Then come with us." Spyro Magicton said.
Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon drove to a room with Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido following them.
"This is your room." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and CynderNightDragon said.
"The one on the left is our room!" Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
"But I thought that was Bake's room!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, it used to be Bake's room but now it's me and Whirlwind's room since me and Whirlwind are boyfriend and girlfriend." Spyro Magicton said.
"The one on the right is our room!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
"But I thought that Cake's room!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, it used to be Cake's room but now it's me and Cynder's room since me and Cynder are boyfriend and girlfriend." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Now, go into your room, Lightning." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen entered his room.
When Lightning McQueen saw his room, he was shocked, everything was the way he left it except for four pictures of him and Doc training at Willy's Butte and picture of his friends in Radiator Springs.
"Wow! Everything is just the way I left it except for the pictures of my friends in Radiator Springs and the pictures of me and Doc training at Willy's Butte!" Lightning McQueen said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon entered the room.
"We added your pictures of your friends and pictures of you training with your mentor at Willy's Butte to your own room so you can feel at home." Spyro Magicton said.
"Thanks, guys." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, it's time to sleep." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon went out Lightning McQueen's room.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell went into their room on the left of Lightning McQueen's room.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon went into their on the right of Lightning McQueen's room.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi and Guido went to sleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and then they went out of their rooms and then they went to Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and then went out of his room.
"Good mourning, Luigi. Have you seen my new friends?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"They went to the Dallas Academy Speedway after asking us why we didn't go in the room us and answering their question." Luigi answered. "Okay, thank you." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
"You say had a plan to get faster than Ramirez. Even though I said that you can't faster, me, my girlfriend, Whirlwind, and my friends figured that we can help you train here to see if you're ready for the Rusteze Training Center." Spyro Magicton said. "I will track your speed this time." Spyro Magicton said. "Now, go to the starting line." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
"Now, do ten laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten laps.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten more laps.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten more laps.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten more laps.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten more laps.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten more laps.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten more laps.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten more laps.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten more laps.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen did ten more laps.
"All right, that's enough! Come back!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen went back to Spyro Magicton.
"How's my speed?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It's still 198 miles per hour." Spyro Magicton answered.
"I see." Lightning McQueen said.
"Are there any next generation rookies here that are fast as Ramirez or quite close to her speed?" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, there are lot of next generation rookies who are fast but the one who is closer to Ramirez's speed is Luke BlowSmasher." Spyro Magicton answered.
"But Luke BlowSmasher or the other students aren't here since the academy is close for students today because the Simulator Room and the teachers' room and the student's room are closed except for our rooms and the previous rooms we had and Dallas Academy Speedway and the back door and the front door." Spyro Magicton said.
"I see." Spyro Magicton said.
"Now, get some sleep. My girlfriend, Whirlwind, will be your instructor tomorrow." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back into their own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido went to sleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy.
Then Lightning McQueen saw a contraption that Whirlwind Airbell was next to.
"What's that contraption?" Lightning McQueen said.
"This is a hologram summoner. It will make holograms appear. But these holograms can harm you and touch you." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"I will track your speed this time." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Now, go to the starting line." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
"First, I will set the dial to Hicks on the Hologram Summoner." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell set the dial to Hicks.
"Then press this button." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell pressed the Summon button.
Then a Lightning McQueen hologram appears next to Lightning McQueen.
"Be careful! This hologram likes to cheat!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Why did you set the dial to Hicks?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"I set the dial to Hicks to remind you of Chick Hicks and to tempt you to beat him." Whirlwind Airbell answered.
"Besides, Chick Hicks was your first rival, wasn't he?" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Yes, he was." Lightning McQueen answered.
"So, it's better to start from the first rival, then the second rival, and then the third rival." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Now, do ten laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
Then the Hicks-based hologram disappeared after being defeated by Lightning McQueen.
"All right, that's enough! Come back!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen went back to Whirlwind Airbell.
"Congratulations! You beat the Hicks-based hologram!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"This means that you would have been able to beat Chick Hicks!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Thanks, Whirlwind, but how's my speed?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It's still 198 miles per hour." Whirlwind Airbell answered.
"I see." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, get some sleep. My friend, Ronald, will be your instructor tomorrow." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back to their own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronals IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido went to sleep.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen saw Ronald IceUnicornDragon next to the Hologram Summoner.
"I will track your speed this time." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Now, go to the starting line." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
"First, let me set the dial to Storm." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon set the dial to Storm.
"Then press this button." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon pressed the Summon button.
Then a Lightning McQueen hologram appeared next to Lightning McQueen.
"Why is the black and blue area called Storm?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It's called Storm because of Jackson Storm, your main rival for the Piston Cup 2011 Season races and for the first race of the Piston Cup 2012 Season." Ronald IceUnicornDragon answered.
"Does this hologram cheat?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"No, it doesn't. It's based on Jackson Storm before he changed. Well, even though Storm did cheat in the first race of the Piston Cup 2012 Season in the Florida 500 which occurred at the Florida International Speedway by slamming you and you got skidded out into the outfield but you use drifting to catch up with Storm again and then shoot toward the finish line, making Storm lose his winning streak. Storm lost the race because he cheated." Ronald IceUnicornDragon answered.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"But this hologram's top speed is 214 miles per hour." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Just like Storm?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Correct, just like Storm." Ronald IceUnicornDragon answered.
"Because, after the first race when Cruz Ramirez made her debut, Tim Treadless got second place in the second race, Harvey Rodcap got second place in the third race, Ed Truncan got second in the third race, HJ Holis got second place in the fourth race, Aaron Clocker got second place in the fifth race, Ryan Lanely got second place in the sixth race, I got second place in the seventh race, Cal Weathers got second place in the eighth race, JP Drive got second place in the ninth race when he made his debut, and JP Drive got second place again in the tenth race. Then after the tenth race, Jackson Storm always got second place, Ash Wonderful always got third place, Everest FreezeSkater always got fourth place, Skye WindPusher always got fifth place, Tracker JungleSearcher always got sixth place, Zuma WaterRider always got seventh place, Rocky Fixer always got eighth place, Rubble Bulldoze always got ninth place, Gary Garter always got tenth place, and JP Drive always got eleventh place except for the one thousand race, because Daniel Swervez, Chase Racelott, and Marshall Surefast were faster than the other except for Cruz Ramirez, Jackson Storm, and Ash Wonderful. I remember Daniel Swervez trying to battle with Ash Wonderful for third place again but he was no match for Ash Wonderful. I also remember Chase Racelott trying to battle with Daniel Swervez for fourth place again but he was no match for Daniel Swervez. I also remember Marshall Surefast trying to battle with Chase Racelott for fifth place again but he was no match for Chase Racelott. I also remember Everest FreezeSkater trying to battle with Marshall Surefast for sixth but she was no match for Marshall Surefast. If not for Jackson Storm stopping and coming back to help me, then Jackson Storm would have gotten second place but it's good thing he did because he made friends with the other rookies that he tried to make friends with them at the Los Angeles Racing Camp but they were all driven away by Cruz Ramirez because she bullied them including his only two friends that are racers like Tim Treadless and Harvey Rodcap, so he didn't have a chance to make new friends." Lightning McQueen said.
"I see." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Now, do ten laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
Then the Storm-based hologram disappeared after being defeated by Lightning McQueen.
"All right, that's enough! Come back!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went back to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"Congratulations! You beat the Storm-based hologram!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Thanks, Ronald, but how's my speed?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It's still 198 miles per hour." Ronald IceUnicornDragon answered.
"I see." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, get some sleep. My girlfriend, Cynder, will be your instructor tomorrow." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back to their own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen saw Cynder NightDragon next to the Hologram Summoner.
"I will track your speed this time." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Now, go to the starting line." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
"First, let me set the dial to Ramirez." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Cynder NightDragon set the dial to Ramirez.
"Then press this button." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Cynder NightDragon pressed the Summon button.
Then a Lightning McQueen hologram appeared next to Lightning McQueen.
"This hologram is based on Cruz Ramirez, right?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, that's right. This hologram is based on Cruz Ramirez." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"But I got to warn you. This hologram can only go 225 miles per hour." Cynder NightDragon said.
"But Ramirez's top speed is 250 miles per hour!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, me and Ronald still need to do more tinkering with this thing. We were shocked that Ramirez got a 1000 winning streak. We thought that she will get 4 Piston Cups but she got 100 Piston Cups." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Now, I understand. Nobody without weather conditions can go that fast. Because the fact that she trains in weather conditions including extremely hot and extremely cold weathers, it enables her to get faster. And you guys train on the asphalt." Lightning McQueen said.
"We did train on the asphalt but we also train on dirt, grass, mud, and sand." Cynder NightDragon said.
"You guys train on dirt, grass, mud, and sand?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, we did. But let's save that story for another time." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"Now, do ten laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
Then the Ramirez-based hologram disappeared after being defeated by Lightning McQueen.
"All right, that's enough! Come back!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went back to Cynder NightDragon.
"Congratulations! You beat the Ramirez-based hologram!" Cynder NightDragon said
"Thanks, Cynder, but how's my speed?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It's still 198 miles per hour." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"I see." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, get some sleep. Spyro and Whirlwind will be your instructors tomorrow." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back to their rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen saw Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell next to the Hologram Summoner on each side.
"We will track your speed this time." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Now, go to the starting line." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
"First, let me press this number." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Spyro Magicton presses the 0 button.
"Second, let me press this number." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell presses the 2 button.
"What does the number buttons do?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"You'll see in a minute." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell answered.
"Third, let us set the dial to Hicks." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell set the dials to Hicks.
"Then press this button." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind said.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell press the Summon buttons.
Then two Lightning McQueen holograms appeared next to Lightning McQueen.
"So, the numbers are for how many holograms to summon in the Speedway." Lightning McQueen said.
"Yes, that's right." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Now, do ten laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two hologram did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
Then the two Hicks-based holograms disappeared after being defeated by Lightning McQueen.
"All right, that's enough! Come back!" Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen went back to Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell.
"Congratulations! You beat the two Hicks-based holograms!" Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Thanks, Spyro and Whirlwind, but how's my speed?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It's still 198 miles per hour." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell answered.
"I see." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, get some sleep. Ronald and Cynder will be your instructors tomorrow." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back to their rooms
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen saw Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon next to the Hologram Summoner on each side.
"We will track your speed this time." Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
"Now, go to the starting line." Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
"First, let me press this button." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Ronald IceUnicornDragon pressed the 0 button.
"Second, let me press this button." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Cynder NightDragon pressed the 2 button.
"Third, let me set the dial to Storm." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Ronald IceUnicornDragon set the dial to Storm.
"Fourth, let me set the dial to Ramirez." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Cynder NightDragon set the dial to Ramirez.
"Fifth, let us push this button." Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon pressed the Summon button.
Then two Lightning McQueen holograms appeared next to Lightning McQueen.
"You'll have to beat two holograms that are based on two different rivals. One from 2011 to 2012 and the other from 2006 to 2116." Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
"Now, do ten laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his two holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
Then the Storm-based hologram and the Ramirez-based hologram disappeared after being defeated by Lightning McQueen.
"All right, that's enough! Come back!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went back to Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon.
"Congratulations! You beat the Storm-based hologram and the Ramirez-based hologram!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
"Thanks, Ronald and Cynder, but how's my speed?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It's still 198 miles per hour." Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon answered.
"I see." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, get some sleep. We, Spyro, and Whirlwind will be your instructors tomorrow." Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back to their rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen saw Ronald IceUnicornDragon on the left side next to the Hologram Summoner, saw Cynder NightDragon on the right side next to the Hologram Summoner, saw Whirlwind Airbell on the front side next to the Hologram Summoner, and saw Spyro Magicton on the back side next to the Hologram Summoner.
"We all will track your speed this time." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
"Now, go to the starting line." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
"First, let me press this button." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell pressed the 0 button.
"Second, let me press this button." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon pressed the 0 button.
"Third, let me press this button." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Cynder NightDragon pressed the 3 button.
"Fourth, let me set the dial to Hicks." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell set the dial to Hicks.
"Fifth, let me set the dial to Storm." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon set the dial to Storm.
"Sixth, let me set the dial to Ramirez." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Cynder NightDragon set the dial to Ramirez.
"Seventh, let us push this buttons." Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon pressed the Summon buttons.
Then three Lightning McQueen holograms appeared next to Lightning McQueen.
"Now, it's time to see if you can beat three holograms that are based on all your three different rivals." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
"Now, do ten laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Now, do ten more laps!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen and his three holograms did ten more laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"All right, that's enough! Come back!" Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went back to Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon.
"Congratulations! You beat the Hicks-based hologram, the Storm-based hologram, and the Ramirez-based hologram!" Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
"Thanks, Spyro, Whirlwind, Ronald, and Cynder, but how's my speed?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It's still 198 miles per hour." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon answered.
"I see." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, get some sleep. We will go to the Lounge Room tomorrow. You can practice here again tomorrow if you want but you need to have somebody with you." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back to their rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Lounge Room.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went outside of his room.
"Luigi, can you come with me to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Sure I can!" Luigi answered.
Then Lightning McQueen and Luigi went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
Then Lightning McQueen did 100 laps.
"Jamilton, how's my speed?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It's still 198 miles per hour." Jamilton said.
Then Lightning McQueen and Luigi went back inside the Dallas Racing Academy and Luigi went back to the spot where he was, next to Lightning McQueen's Room.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the Lounge Room, which is across from his room.
"Cynder, you said that you and your friends learn to drive on dirt, grass, mud, and sand. How did you learn that?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"The Hudson Hornet." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"The Hudson Hornet? But how?! As I recall, he didn't like the racing world because they forced him out of it, so how did you learn from him?" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, we may have been rookies at that time but the Hudson Hornet saw that we weren't arrogant, but we were overconfident. He also saw that we had sympathy and empathy toward the racers that in caught in the crashes caused by Chick Hicks, so he was willing to help to us." Cynder NightDragon said.
"That makes sense, since I wasn't like you, you guys got to learn his moves easier while Doc Hudson wanted me out of Radiator Springs because I was a rude, arrogant, hotshot rookie racer. I was spoiled, vain, rotten, and extremely self-centered. I thought Jackson Storm in his rookie year was my closest comparison to me in my rookie year and I thought that I wouldn't have to deal with a previous version of myself after beating Jackson Storm in the first race of the Piston Cup 2011 Season, but I thought wrong. Well, he may have self-centered but Storm wasn't extremely self-centered because he gets along with his pit crew just fine and has empathy for those who are caught in a crash just like the one that was caused by Bruce Miller in the first race of the Piston Cup 2012 Season and doesn't bully the younger racers, just the older races especially me are the one who Jackson Storm bullies. Another that Jackson Storm had that I didn't is that he was friends with two racers who are Tim Treadless and Harvey Rodcap. Now that I think about new rookie, Cruz Ramirez, and compared her to Jackson Storm in his rookie year and compared her to me in my rookie year, I will say that I was the Cruz Ramirez in my rookie year. Well, at the closest comparison, I mean. Cruz Ramirez has four favors. The first favor that Cruz Ramirez has is that she is friends with her truck driver named Rig Stronghold and her crew chief named Simon SammingPork. The second favor that Cruz Ramirez has is that she tolerates her Pitties and let's them do their job. The third favor is that Cruz Ramirez has is that she doesn't do the "No tires, just gas," stunt I pulled in the ten races during the Piston Cup 2005 Season and in the nine races during the Piston Cup 2006 Season before including in the Dinoco 500 which was before I got lost in Radiator Springs. And the fourth favor that Cruz Ramirez has is that she is calm, cool, and collected while on the track and doesn't do any gestures like I did when I was a rookie." Lightning McQueen explained.
"Do you think that Cruz Ramirez could be better?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"The thing is that Cruz Ramirez could show more respect to the other racers including veterans like me but then again, there is always trash talk on and off track." Lightning McQueen answered.
"What do you mean that Chick Hicks caused crashes during your time when you and your friends were rookies, Cynder?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Do you want to know when I first debuted in the Piston Cup Racing Series?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"Yes, I do." Lightning McQueen answered.
"I debuted in the first race of the Piston Cup 1995 Season in the Copper Canyon Speedway." Cynder NightDragon said.
"What was the event?" Lightning McQueen asked
"It was the event of the Octane Gain 500. I won my first race there and got my first trophy." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Do you want to know when I first debuted in the Piston Cup Racing Series?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"Yes, I do." Lightning McQueen answered.
"I debuted in the second race of the Piston Cup 1995 Season in the Bronze Canyon Speedway." Ronald IceUnicorn Dragon said.
"What was the event?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It was the event of the RPM 500. I won my first race there and got my first trophy." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Do you want to know when I first debuted in the Piston Cup Racing Series?" Whirlwind Airbell asked.
"Yes, I do." Lightning McQueen answered.
"I debuted in the third race of the Piston Cup 1995 Season in the Silver Canyon Speedway." Whirlwind Airbell answered.
"What was the event?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It was the event of the Titoline 500. I won my first race there and got my first trophy." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Do you want to know when I first debuted in the Piston Cup Racing Series?" Spyro Magicton asked.
"Yes, I do." Lightning McQueen answered.
"I debuted in the fourth race of the Piston Cup 1995 Season in the Gold Canyon Speedway." Spyro Magicton answered.
"What was the event?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"It was the event of the Vitoline 500. I won my first race there and got my first trophy." Spyro Magicton said.
"Wow! So you all debuted in the races during the Piston Cup 1995 Season. Dale Earnhardt Junior debuted in the the first race of the 1980 along with Chick Hicks and Darrell Cartrip! That is like 15 years apart from Junior when he first debuted!" Lightning McQueen said.
"What were the other events during the other six races?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"The Mood Springs 500 at the Ohio Motor Speedway. The Sputter Stops 500 at the Virginia Motor Speedway. The Revolting 500 at Idaho Motor Speedway. The Faux Wheel Drive 500 at the Montana Motor Speedway. The Gasprin 500 at the Missouri Motor Speedway. The Dinoco 500 at the Motor Speedway Of The South." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"Though in the Dinoco 500, I always end up in a tie with Ronald, Spyro, Whirlwind, Dale, Misti, Chick, Strip, and Darrell." Cynder NightDragon said.
"You can watch our races during me and my friends' rookie year." Cynder NightDragon said.
"The tapes are over there in the bin on the shelves." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went to the shelves and picked the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's First Win." and put the tape in cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome, Racing Fans, to the Octane Gain 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway." Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob. We have the seven-time Piston Cup Champion, Strip Weathers, the six-time time Piston Cup Champion, Darrell Cartrip, the five-time Piston Cup Champion, Dale Earnhardt Junior, the four-time Piston Cup Champion, Misti Motorkrass, the three-time Piston Cup Champion, Winford Bradford Rutherford, the dirty Runner Up, Chick Hicks, and a new and second female rookie, Cynder NightDragon, on the track!" Brake Troyman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
The racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon went into pit row and stopped in her pit zone and got gas and got her tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon got out of pit row.
Then all racer went through 8 more laps with Cynder NightDragon moving up to sixth place.
Then on the 500th lap, Chick Hicks was getting closer to the finish line and Strip Weathers thought that Chick Hicks was going to win until Cynder NightDragon went faster and passed Winford Bradford Rutherford, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks and won the race.
"Holy cow!" Troy Brakeman said.
"It's Cynder NightDragon for the win!" Bob Cutlass said.
"We haven't seen anyone cross the finish like that before!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Cynder NightDragon goes on the stand and looks at the press and smiles while the press was taking pictures of her.
Then the presenter drives up and gives her the Octane Gain 500 trophy while the press was still taking pictures of her.
Then Cynder NightDragon goes off the stand while the press was still taking pictures of her.
"You're amazing, Cynder!" Brian said.
"Thank you everyone!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"A spectacular win, Cynder!" Sharon said.
"You're incredible, Cynder!" Tom said.
"An excellent win, Cynder!" Lindy said.
"I appreciate it! Thank you everyone!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Strip Weathers drives up to Cynder NightDragon.
"Cynder NightDragon, right? That was some nice racing out there!" Strip Weathers said.
"Thank you, Mr. The King. It's a pleasure for me to race with you and the other veterans! But I won't hold back!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"Well, I like your attitude but I must give some advice. Don't be overconfident! Your overconfidence might cause you to go in second place." Strip Weathers said.
"I will take your advise, Mr. The King. After all, you are one of my role models." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Cynder NightDragon went into her trailer while the press was still taking pictures of her.
Then Cynder NightDragon's trailer door closed.
This win has earned Cynder NightDragon a lot of fans including Mia and Tia.
Then video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
"Wow! So you made Chick Hicks get completely off guard, Cynder! That's incredible!" Lightning McQueen said.
"I don't like to brag but yes I did!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's First Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome, Racing Fans, to the RPM 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! With The Rookie Sensation, Cynder NightDragon, winning the first race and qualifying in the first place, she will start the second race in first place and we have a new rookie, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, on the track!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Ronald IceUnicornDragon went into pit row and got gas and got his tires changed.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 8 more laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon moving up to seventh.
Then on the 500 lap, Cynder NightDragon was in first place with Chick Hicks in second place until Ronald IceUnicornDragon went faster and passed Winford Bradford Rutherford, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, Chick Hicks, and Cynder NightDragon and won the race.
"Holy cow!" Troy Brakeman said.
"It's Ronald IceUnicornDragon for the win!" Bob Cutlass said.
"We have seen someone cross the finish line like that before like Cynder NightDragon in the first race but I never expected it to happen again!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon goes on the stand and looks at the press and smiles while the press was taking pictures of him.
Then the presenter drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon and gives him the RPM 500 trophy while the press was still taking pictures of him.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon goes off the stand while the press was still taking pictures of him.
"You're amazing, Ronald!" Brian said.
"Thank you everyone!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"A spectacular win, Ronald!" Sharon said.
"You're incredible, Ronald!" Tom said.
"An excellent win, Ronald!" Lindy said.
"I appreciate it! Thank you everyone!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Cynder NightDragon drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon bump tires.
"That was an amazing race, Ronald. Or should I say, "Icy," Ronald?" Cynder NightDragon asked teasingly.
"Please don't. But keep that up and I'll call you, "Nighty," Cynder." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said teasingly.
"Are they flirting?" Strip Weathers asked.
"No, that can't be right." Strip Weathers said.
"Well, at least Ronald and Cynder are friends. They are very nice to each other and are not maliciously teasing each other." Strip Weathers said.
Then Cynder NightDragon went back to her pit crew.
Then Strip Weathers drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"Ronald IceUnicornDragon, right? That was some nice racing out there!" Strip Weathers said.
"Thank you, Mr. The King. It's a pleasure for me to race with you and the other veterans and Cynder! But I won't hold back!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Well, I like your attitude but I must give you some advice. Don't be overconfident. Your overconfidence might cause you to go in second place." Strip Weathers said.
"I will take your advise, Mr. The King. After all, you are one of my role models." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon went into his trailer while the press was still taking pictures of him.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon's trailer door closed.
This win has earned Ronald IceUnicornDragon a lot of fans including Mia and Tia, who are both black with a pink dragon motifs and had the number 194 on the sides and roof like Cynder NightDragon but they were still Cynder NightDragon's fans.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
"Wow! So you made Chick Hicks get completely off guard too, Ronald!" Lightning McQueen said.
"I don't like to brag but yes I did." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's First Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN network with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome, Racing Fans, to the Titoline 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! With The Rookie Sensation, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, winning the second race and qualifying in first, he will start the third race in first place and The Rookie Sensation, Cynder NightDragon, will start in second place and there is a new and third female rookie, Whirlwind Airbell, on the track!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Whirlwind Airbell went into pit row and stopped in her pit zone and got gas and got her tires changed.
Then Whirlwind Airbell got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through eight more laps with Whirlwind Airbell moving up to eighth.
Then on the 500 lap, Ronald IceUnicornDragon was in first place and Cynder NightDragon was in second place and Chick Hicks was in third place until Whirlwind Airbell went faster and passed Winford Bradford Rutherford, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, Chick Hicks, Cynder NightDragon, and Ronald IceUnicornDragon and won the race.
"Holy cow!" Troy Brakeman said.
"It's Whirlwind Airbell for the win!" Bob Cutlass said.
"We have seen someone cross the finish line like that before like Cynder NightDragon in the first race and like Ronald IceUnicornDragon in the second race but I never expected it to happen again!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell goes on the stand and looks at the press and smiles while the press was taking pictures of her.
Then the presenter drives up to her and gives her the Titoline 500 trophy while the press was still taking pictures of her.
Then Whirlwind Airbell goes off the stand.
"You're amazing, Whirlwind!" Brian said.
"Thank you everyone!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"A spectacular win, Whirlwind!" Sharon said.
"You're incredible, Whirlwind!" Tom said.
"An excellent win, Whirlwind!" Lindy said.
"I appreciate it! Thank you everyone!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon drives up to Whirlwind Airbell.
Then Whirlwind Airbell and Ronald IceUnicornDragon bump tires.
"That was a nice race, Whirlwind." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Thank you, Ronald." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon went back to his pit crew.
Then Cynder NightDragon drives up to Whirlwind Airbell.
Then Whirlwind Airbell and Cynder NightDragon bump tires.
"That was a great race, Whirlwind." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Thank you, Cynder." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Cynder NightDragon went back to her.
"So, Whirlwind is another friend of Ronald and Cynder." Strip Weathers said.
Then Strip Weathers drives up to Whirlwind Airbell.
"Whirlwind Airbell, right? That was some nice racing out there!" Strip Weathers said.
"Thank you, Mr. The King. It's a pleasure for me to race with you and the other veterans and Ronald and Cynder too! But I won't hold back!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Well, I like your attitude but I must give you some advice. Don't be overconfident. Your overconfidence might cause you to go in second place." Strip Weathers said.
"I will take your advice, Mr. The King. After all, you are one of my role models." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell went into her trailer while the press was still taking pictures of her.
Then Whirlwind Airbell's trailer door closed.
This win has earned Whirlwind Airbell a lot of fans including Mia and Tia who are now white and black with green unicorn-dragon motifs on white and pink dragon motifs on black and had the number 193 on the green unicorn-dragon motifs and the number 194 on the pink dragon motifs and had the numbers 193 and 194 on the roof as well.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
"Wow! So you made Chick Hicks get completely off guard three, Whirlwind!" Lightning McQueen said.
"I don't like to brag but yes I did!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's First Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome, Racing Fans, to the Vitoline 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! With The Rookie Sensation, Whirlwind Airbell, winning the third race and qualifying in first place, she will start the race in first place and The Rookie Sensation, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, will start in second place and The Rookie Sensation, Cynder NightDragon, will start in third place and we have a new rookie, Spyro Magicton, on the track!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in his pit zone and got gas and got his tires changed.
Then Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 8 more laps with Spyro Magicton moving up to ninth.
Then on the 500th lap, Whirlwind Airbell was in first place and Ronald IceUnicornDragon was in second place and Cynder NightDragon was in third place and Chick Hicks was in fourth place until Spyro Magicton went faster and passed Winford Bradford Rutherford, Misi Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, Chick Hicks, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Whirlwind Airbell and won the race.
"Holy cow!" Troy Brakeman said.
"It's Spyro Magicton for the win!" Bob Cutlass said.
"We have seen someone cross the finish like that before like Cynder NightDragon in the first race and like Ronald IceUnicorn in the second place and Whirlwind Airbell in the third place but I never expected it to happen again!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Spyro Magicton goes on the stand and looks at the press and smiles while the press was taking pictures of him.
Then Spyro Magicton goes off the stand while the press was still taking pictures of him.
"You're amazing, Spyro!" Brian said.
"Thank you everyone!" Spyro Magicton said.
"A spectacular win, Spyro!" Sharon said.
"You're incredible, Spyro!" Tom said.
"An excellent win, Spyro!" Lindy said.
"I appreciate it! Thank you everyone!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Cynder NightDragon drives up to Spyro Magicton.
Then Spyro Magicton and Cynder NightDragon bump tires.
"That was a good race, Spyro." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Thank you, Cynder." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Cynder NightDragon went back to her pit crew.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon drives up to Spyro Magicton.
Then Spyro Magicton and Ronald IceUnicornDragon bump tires.
"That was a nice race, Spyro." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Thank you, Ronald." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon went back to his pit crew.
"So, Spyro is another friend of Ronald and Cynder. Interesting." Strip Weathers said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell drives up to Spyro Magicton.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell bump tires.
"That was an amazing race, Spyro. Or should I say, "Magicy," Spyro." Whirlwind Airbell asked teasingly.
"Please don't. But keep that up and I'll call you, "Airy," Whirlwind." Spyro Magicton said teasingly.
"Are they flirting?" Strip Weathers asked.
"No, that can't be right." Strip Weathers said.
"Well, at least Spyro and Whirlwind are friends. They are very nice to each other and are not maliciously teasing each other." Strip Weathers said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell went back to her pit crew.
Then Strip Weathers drives up to Spyro Magicton.
"Spyro Magicton, right? That was some nice racing out there!" Strip Weathers said.
"Thank you, Mr. The King. It's a pleasure for me to race with you and the other veterans and Cynder and Ronald and Whirlwind too! But I won't hold back!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Well, I like your attitude but I must give you some advice. Don't be overconfident. Your overconfidence might cause you to go in second place." Strip Weathers said,
"I will take your advice, Mr. The King. After all, you are one of my role models." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Spyro Magicton went into his trailer while the press was still taking pictures of him.
Then Spyro Magicton's trailer door closed.
This win has earned Spyro Magicton a lot of fans including Mia and Tia, who are now blue and white and black with orange air motifs on the blue and with green unicorn-dragon motifs on the white and with pink dragon motifs on the black and had the number 192 in the green air motifs and had the number 193 in the green unicorn-dragon motifs and had the number 194 in the pink dragon motifs and had the number 192 in the middle of their roofs with the numbers 193 and 194 next to the 192 on either side.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
"Wow! So you made Chick Hicks get completely off guard four, Spyro!" Lightning McQueen said.
"I don't like to brag but yes I did!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1995 Mood Spring 500 Results," and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome, Racing Fans, to the Mood Springs 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fifth race in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! With The Rookie Sensation, Spyro Magicton, winning the fourth race and qualifying in first race, he will start the race in first place and The Rookie Sensation, Whirlwind Airbell, will start in second place and The Rookie Sensation, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, will start in third place and The Rookie Sensation, Cynder NightDragon will start in fourth place!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, the rookies went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then the rookies got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then in the post race, Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell were flirting with each other while Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon were flirting with each other.
"Aw, Ronald and Cynder have a crush on each other." Lynda Weathers said.
"How do you know that?" Strip Weathers asked.
"Because Ronald and Cynder are flirting with each other over there." Lynda Weathers answered.
Then Strip Weathers looked at Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon and to his surprise, they were flirting with each other.
"Maybe Ronald and Cynder were flirting with each other after the second race when Ronald debuted." Strip Weathers said.
"Aw, Spyro and Whirlwind have a crush on each other." Lynda Weathers said.
"How do you know that?" Strip Weathers asked.
"Because Spyro and Whirlwind are flirting with each other over there." Lynda Weathers said.
Then Strip Weathers looked at Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell and to his surprise, they were flirting with each other.
"Maybe Spyro and Whirlwind were flirting with each other after the fourth race when Spyro debuted." Strip Weathers said.
Then Mia and Tia, who were purple and blue and white and black with yellow magic motifs on purple and orange air motifs on blue and green unicorn-dragon motifs and pink dragon motifs on black and had the number 194 in the pink dragon motifs and had the number 193 in the green unicorn-dragon motifs and had the number 192 in the orange air motifs and had the number 191 in the yellow magic motifs and had the numbers 191 and 192 on their roof with the number 193 next to the number 191 and with the number 194 next to the number 192, came up.
Then Strip Weathers looked at Mia and Tia and then drove to them and blocked.
"Excuse us, Strip. We want to see Ronald and Cynder." Mia and Tia said.
"Sorry but Ronald and Cynder are too busy with each other." Strip Weathers said.
"Okay but can we see Spyro and Whirlwind are too busy with each other too." Strip Weathers said.
"Look over there." Strip Weathers said.
Then Mia and Tia looked at Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon and to their surprise, they were flirting with each other.
"And look over there." Strip Weathers said.
Then Mia and Tia looked at Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell and to their surprise, they were flirting with each other.
"But we wanted to see them." Mia and Tia said.
"Maybe you can see them after they're done or after the tenth or final race." Strip Weathers said.
"Okay, we will!" Mia and Tia said.
Then Mia and Tia left the area.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
"Wow! You four were in the top five for the 9 laps left!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Yes, we were!" Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1995 Sputter Stops 500 Result." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome, Racing Fans, to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brake. It's going to be an astounding sixth race in the Virginia Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, the rookies went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then the rookies got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Dale Earnhardt Junior winning.
Then in the post race, Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell were flirting with each other again while Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon were flirting with each other again.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1995 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome, Racing Fans, to the Revolting 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, the rookies went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then the rookies got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Darrell Cartrip winning.
Then in the post race, Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell were flirting with each other again while Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon were flirting with each other again.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1995 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome, Racing Fans, to the Faux Wheel Drive 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, the rookies went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then the rookies got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then in the post race, Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell were flirting with each other again while Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon were flirting with each other again.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1995 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
"Welcome, Racing Fans, to the Gasprin 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding ninth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, the rookies went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then the rookies got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then in the post race, Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell were flirting with each other again while Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon were flirting with each other again.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1995 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers were in the starting line.
Then the race started with Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Strip Weathers, Darrell Cartrip, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Misti Motorkrass, and Chick Hicks moving up from the bottom places.
Then Cynder NightDragon passed Floyd Mulvihil and Rusty Cornfuel by putting her right tires on the wall and squeezing between the wall and Floyd Mulvihill.
Then Cynder NightDragon winked her right eye.
Then Mia and Tia squealed.
Then on the 249 lap, Strip Weathers and Chick Hicks were in the pits, getting their tires changed with a few other racers.
Then on the 250 lap, Chuck Armstrong was in first place until Chick Hicks hit his bumper and Chuck Armstrong went skidding out to back place.
Then Strip Weathers passed Chick Hicks.
Then Darrell Cartrip passed Chick Hicks.
Then Dale Earnhardt Junior passed Chick Hicks.
Then Misti Motorkrass passed Chick Hicks.
Then the RSN was on the television.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. We're midway in what may turn out to be an historic day for racing!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Bob, my oil pressure is through the roof right now! If this gets anymore exciting, then they'll have to tow me out of the booth!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Right you are, Troy. Nine cars are tied for the season points lead and the winner of this race will win the season title and the Piston Cup." Bob Cutlass said.
"Does The King, Strip Weather, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the Dinoco's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman said.
"Or does The General, Darrell Cartrip, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the Gatorade's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The Guard, Dale Earnhardt Junior, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the FunFair's golden boy for years? Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The Guardian, Misti Motorkrass, have one more victory in her before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"She's been the Rev N Go's golden girl for years! Can she win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"And always in the fifth place, we find Chick Hicks. He's been chasing those tailfins his entire carreer usually behind The King." Bob Cutlass said.
"Chick thought that this year was his year bomb. His chance to finally emerge from The King, The General, The Guard, and The Guardian's shadow. But the last thing he expected was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Cynder NightDragon!" Troy Brakeman said, as Cynder NightDragon's motif swooshed in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this. The Rookie Sensation came into the season unknown. But everybody knows her now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will she be the first rookie to win the Piston Cup? Or the second thing that Chick Hicks least expected was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Ronald IceUnicornDragon!" Troy Brakeman said as Ronald IceUnicornDragon's motifs whooshed in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this except for Cynder. The Rookie Sensation came into the season unknown. But everybody knows him now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will he be the first rookie to win the Piston Cup? Or the third thing that Chick Hicks least expected was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Whirlwind Airbell!" Troy Brakeman said as Whirlwind Airbell's motif swished in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this except for Cynder and Ronald. The Rookie Sensation came into the season unknown but everybody knows her now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will she be the first rookie to win the Piston Cup? Or the fourth thing that Chick Hicks least expected it was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Spyro Magicton!" Troy Brakeman said as Spyro Magicton's motif wished in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this except for Cynder, Ronald, and Whirlwind. The Rookie Sensation came into the season unknown. But everybody knows him now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will he be the first rookie to win the Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman said.
"The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, The Fifth Runner Up, The Night Rookie, The Ice Rookie, The Air Rookie, The Magic Rookie. Nine cars, one champion!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Misti Motorkrass by going right but she blocked him.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Misti Motorkrass by going right again but she blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Misti Motorkrass by going left but she blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Misit Motorkrass by going left again but she blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Misti Motorkrass by going left again but she blocked him again.
Then Cynder NightDragon drives up next to Chick Hicks and starts going the same speed as him and looks at him with a sly smile that makes Chick Hicks get more angry.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster.
Then Cynder NightDragon goes faster.
"No, you don't." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster and passed Cynder NightDragon.
Then Cynder NightDragon goes to the left and catches up to Chick Hicks and makes a sly smile at him and then laughs and then passes him.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster and then hits Cynder NightDragon's bumper and she slides out into the outfield while Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton passed Chick Hicks.
Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind were worried for Cynder NightDragon but Ronald IceUnicorn was more worried for Cynder NightDragon while the crowd boos at Chick Hicks's move.
Then Cynder NightDragon put on her brakes and stopped in the outfield.
"What a ride! Go get them, NightDragon! Go get them!" Larry Camper said.
Then Cynder NightDragon goes back on the track
Then Chick Hicks looks and sees Cynder NightDragon back on the track.
"I love you, Cynder!" A fan yelled.
Then Winford Bradford Rutherford got next to Chick Hicks.
"Dinoco's all mine." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks hits Winford Bradford Rutherford and causes a crash.
"Hah! Get through that, NightDragon!" Chick Hicks said.
"A huge crash behind the leaders!" Bob Cutlass said.
The crowd gasps.
Then the cars kept bumping into one another.
Then Billy Oilchanger and Claude Scruggs stopped in front of each other.
Then James Cleanair and Haul Ingus bumped into Billy Oilchanger.
Then Todd Marcus bumped into Claude Scruggs.
Then Claude Scruggs went upside down and landed on Todd Marcus.
Then Todd Marcus and Claude Scruggs were screaming at each other in fear.
Then Cynder NightDragon gave a care for the other racers but went back to being focused in the race.
Then Cynder NightDragon began dodging cars in the wreck.
"Wait a second, Troy! NightDragon's in the wreckage!" Bob Cutlass said, as Cynder NightDragon was passing cars in the wreckage.
"There's no way the rookie can make it through! Not in one piece, that is!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Cynder NightDragon jumps on Claude Scruggs and then jumps over the rest of the wreckage.
Then Cynder NightDragon winks her right eye.
"Cynder! Ohh!" Mia and Tia screamed.
Then Cynder NightDragon landed.
"Look at that! NightDragon made it through!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Man, a spectacular move by Cynder NightDragon!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Yeah! Ka-swoosh!" Cynder NightDragon said as she flashed her headlight.
"NightDragon! NightDragon! NightDragon!" The crowd chanted.
"Yeah, NightDragon! Ka-swoosh!" Albert Hinkey said.
Then all the racers went into pit row.
Then Cynder NightDragon got gas and got her tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon got gas and got his tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Whirlwind Airbell got gas and got her tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Spyro Magicton got gas and got his tires changed and then went out of pit row.
"What do you think, boys? A thing of beauty!" Chick Hicks said.
"NightDragon made it through! And she just got out of pit row!" Ian Roadhazard said.
"What?! Come on! Get me back out there! Come on!" Chick Hicks said.
"Go Go Go Go!" Ian Roadhazard said.
Then the rest of the racers went out of pit row.
"It looks like Chick got caught up in the pits." Bob Cutlass said.
"Yeah, after a stop like that, he's got a lotta grind to make up." Troy Brakeman said.
"Well, get ready boys, we're coming in to the restart!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the green flag was out and the racers started racing again.
Then the racers went through 249 laps.
Then Cynder NightDragon crosses the finish line and was in the 500th lap.
Then Cynder NightDragon was getting closer to the finish line.
"This is it, Troy! One lap left to go and Cynder NightDragon has a huge lead!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Oh, she's got it in the bag! Call in the dogs and cats and put of the fire! We're gonna crown us a new champion!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Be careful of the wall!" Nova Roadflip warned out.
But Cynder NightDragon was overconfident.
"What's a wall gonna do?!" Cynder NightDragon exclaimed.
Then Cynder NightDragon hits the wall and was off balance.
"NightDragon's off balance! NightDragon's off balance! Go, go, go, go, go!" Ian Roadhazard said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks heard that and went faster.
"Ronald, Whirlwind, Spyro, The Guardian, The Guard, The General, The King, and Chick are entering turn three!" Bob Cutlass said, while Cynder NightDragon was trying to get in balance.
"Ronald, Whirlwind, Spyro, The Guardian, The Guard, The General, The King, and Chick are rounding turn four!" Bob Cutlass said, while Cynder NightDragon was still trying to get in balance.
Then Cynder NightDragon got in balance when Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks were getting close to her.
"Here they come! They're entering the stretch! And it's... And it's..." Troy Brakeman said.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks crossed the finish line.
"It's too close to call! Too close to call!" Bob Cutlass said.
"I don't believe it!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Cynder!" Mia and Tia yelled.
"The most spectacular, amazing, unequivocally, unbelievable ending in the history of the world!" Bob Cutlass said.
"I don't believe it!" Troy Brakeman said.
"And we don't even know who won!" Bob Cutlass said.
The Piston Cup Official were checking the final lap of the race in slow motion to see who won the race.
"Hey, no cameras! Get out of here!" A Security Officer said.
Then Cynder NightDragon went to check on the racers that were caught up in the crash caused by Chick Hicks.
"We're here in victory lane, awaiting race results!" Kori Turbowitz said.
Then Kori Turbowitz turned to Cynder NightDragon.
"NightDragon, that was a quite a risky move, ignoring a warning!" Kori Turbowitz said.
"It's just a wall. It's not gonna harm me or do anything to stop me! Do you really think that I will let a wall stop me? No, because I'm fast like a dragon!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"That was very confident Cynder NightDragon, coming to you live from Victory Lane! I'm Kori Turbowitz." Kori Turbowitz said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon drives up to Cynder NightDragon.
"That was an incredible move, Cynder!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell drives up to Cynder NightDragon.
"That was amazing, Cynder!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Yeah, that was amazing, Cynder!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Thanks guys." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Chick Hicks drives up to Cynder NightDragon.
"Hey, Cynder! Yo, NightDragon! That was some pretty nice darn racing out there...BY ME!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks and his pit crew laughed.
"Welcome to the Chick Era, baby. The Piston Cup... it's mine, girl. It's mine." Chick Hicks said.
"In your dreams, Thunder." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Yeah, right. Thunder? What she's talking about "Thunder"?" Chick Hicks asked.
"You know, because dragons are more faster, more louder and more powerful than thunder!" Cynder NightDragon said before Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton broke out laughing.
"Who here knew about the "Thunder" thing?" Chick Hicks asked his Pitties who have no clue.
Then Cynder NightDragon was on the back stage.
Then Mia and Tia drives to Cynder NightDragon.
"I'm Mia!" Mia said.
"I'm Tia!" Tia said.
"We're like your biggest fans!" Mia and Tia said.
"Ka-swoosh!" Mia and Tia said while shining their headlights.
"I love being me!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"Okay, girls! That's it!" A Security Officer said.
Then the two security officers pushed Mia and Tia back.
"We love you, Cynder!" Mia and Tia said.
Then Cynder NightDragon gave a smoosh.
Then Strip Weathers drives up to Cynder NightDragon.
"Hey, kid, you're one gutsy racer." Strip Weathers said.
"Oh, hey, Mr. The King." Cynder NightDragon said.
"You've got more talent in one lug nut than a lotta cars got in their whole body." Strip Weathers said.
"Really? Oh that..." Cynder NightDragon said.
"But you're stupid." Strip Weathers said.
"Excuse me?" Cynder NightDragon said.
"I told you before and I will tell you again. Don't be overconfident. And you should follow your crew chief's instructions and listen to your crew chief's warnings." Strip Weathers said.
"That is spectacular advise, Mr. The King. Thank you." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever..." Bob Cutlass said.
Then Cynder NightDragon went past the curtain and on the front stage.
"...we have a nine-way tie!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks went on the front stage.
"Yo, NightDragon, that must be embarrassing. But I wouldn't worry about it because I didn't do it!" Chick Hicks said.
"The Piston Cup Officials determined that a tiebreaker race between the nine leaders will be held in California in one week." Bob Cutlass said.
Then Cynder NightDragon was in the Pepsi's tent.
"Hey, Cynder! Thank you for making Pepsi a successful business!" Black Wheelride said.
"No problem! I'm happy that I just get to race for Pepsi!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Cynder NightDragon.
"Wow, Cynder, you and I were the same!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, I was overconfident and a show-off in my rookie but I wasn't arrogant and self-centered like you." Cynder NightDragon said.
"I don't understand why The King called you stupid, Cynder. I understand why he called me, stupid, but why you?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Didn't you see me hit the wall because I was overconfident and didn't listen to my crew chief's warning?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"Yes, I did." Lightning McQueen answered.
Then Lightning McQueen turned back around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1995 Piston Cup Champion." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race and in front of Cynder NightDragon, started racing while Cynder NightDragon was daydreaming but she went racing as well.
Then the racers went through 439 laps.
On 440 lap, Cynder NightDragon went daydreaming again but she almost hit the wall and skidded out into the outfield.
Then Cynder NightDragon went back on the track.
"Remember your friends and what they taught you! It's time to find a grove that works for you and get the lap back'" Nova Roadtrip said.
Then Cynder NightDragon passed Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, The King, The General, The Guard, and The Guardian, and Chick Hicks, who were all surprised that Cynder NightDragon was about to catch up to them.
"NightDragon passes them on the inside!" Bob Cutlass said as Cynder NightDragon passes the other cars and crosses the finish line.
"But she's still nearly a lap down!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Can she catch up to them with only sixty laps to go?" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the racers went through 48 more laps.
Then Cynder NightDragon caught up to Chick Hicks on the 490 lap while the others were ahead by one lap.
"Kid is just trying to be a hero, huh?" Chick Hicks asked.
"Well, what do you think of this?" Chick Hicks asked.
Then Chick Hicks hits Cynder NightDragon's bumper and she slides down.
"Yeah, that's it, kid." Chick Hicks said.
Then Cynder NightDragon drives backwards and passed Chick Hicks.
"What?!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Cynder NightDragons winks her right eye at Chick Hicks and then turns around.
"What a move by NightDragon! She's caught up to the leaders!" Bob Cutlass said.
"This is what I am talking about! A nine-way battle for the lead with ten to go!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Cynder NightDragon but she blocked him.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Cynder NightDragon but she blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks caught up to Cynder NightDragon.
"No, you don't!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks pressed hard on Cynder NightDragon and her back right tire got flat.
"Roadflip, I'm flat! I'm flat!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"Can you get back to the pits?" Nova Roadflip asked.
Then Cynder NightDragon went into pit row and stopped in her pit zone.
Then Cynder NightDragon's Pitties changed her tires super fast and then Cynder NightDragon went out of pit row and beat the pace car and crossed the finish line.
Then the racers went through 8 more laps.
Then on the 500th lap, Cynder NightDragon was behind Chick Hicks.
"We're heading into the final lap and NightDragon is right behind the leaders! What a comeback!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Four hundred and ninety nine laps and it all comes down to this!" Troy Brakeman said.
"This is it, Cynder! You got four turns left! Drive it in deep and hope it sticks!" Nova Roadflip said.
"Go!" Nova Roadflip said.
Then Cynder NightDragon was trying to pass Chick Hicks but Chick Hicks blocked her.
Then Cynder NightDragon was next to Chick Hicks.
"We'll see about that!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks tries to hit Cynder NightDragon but Cynder NightDragon moves out of the way and Chick Hicks hit the wall.
Then Cynder NightDragon passes Chick Hicks.
"NightDragon's going inside!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Chick Hicks hits Cynder NightDragon.
Then Chick Hicks accidentally hit Strip Weathers.
Then Strip Weathers accidentally hits Darrell Cartrip.
Then Darrell Cartrip accidentally hits Dale Earnhardt Junior.
Then Dale Earnhardt Junior accidentally hits Misti Motorkrass.
Then Misti Motorkrass accidentally hits Spyro Magicton.
Then Spyro Magicton accidentally hits Whirlwind Airbell.
Then Whirlwind Airbell accidentally hits Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"Chick, The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, Spyro, Whirlwind, and Ronald are loose!" Bob Cutlass said as the seven racers lose control and were sliding on the track while Cynder NightDragon was sliding on the outfield.
"I think NightDragon is out of the race!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Cynder NightDragon uses drifting and then went back on the track and was in first place.
"NightDragon is going to win the Piston Cup!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Cynder NightDragon crossed the finish line and won the race in first place with Ronald IceUnicornDragon in second place, Whirlwind Airbell in third place, Spyro Magicton in fourth place, Misti Motorkrass in fifth place, Dale Earnhardt Junior in sixth place, Darrell Cartrip in seventh place, Strip Weathers in eighth place, and Chick Hicks in ninth place.
Then Cynder NightDragon goes on the stand.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever, a rookie has won the Piston Cup and that rookie is Cynder NightDragon!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the presenter drives up to Cynder NightDragon and gives her the Piston Cup.
"Thank you, everyone! But I really owe this win to Doc Hudson, Sally, Mater, and to the rest of my friends in Radiator Springs!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Cynder NightDragon.
"So you ended up in Radiator Springs first, Cynder?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, I did because I was so impatient to get to California so I could start in first place and pushed Nina, my truck driver, too hard." Cynder NightDragon said.
"At first, Doc didn't want anything to do with me but then he saw that I was only overconfident and impatient. He offered to race me and said that if I win, then I can go and he will fix the road but if he wins, then I will have to do the road his way. I accepted his offer, not seeing how suspiciously that offer was. When the race began, I drove off and when I got to the curve, I turned my wheels left but I skidded out to the cliff and then I landed in the tulips, so I had to fix the road." Cynder NightDragon said.
"After I won my first Piston Cup, I visited Radiator Springs and stayed there for a while." Cynder NightDragon said.
"So you wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1995, Cynder NightDragon? I thought I was the only one who wrecked the road when I got there!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, you thought wrong!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"But I was a little rude to Doc and the other folks there at Radiator Springs." Cynder NightDragon said.
"But I thought you said that you weren't a jerk." Lightning McQueen said.
"I was a little jerk when I'm upset, angry, and impatient." Cynder NightDragon said.
"I get it." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Lightning McQueen turned around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's Third Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Octane Gain 500. I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put in back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Second Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the RPM 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman! It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
The racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Second Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Titoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman! It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"This is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Second Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Vitoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman! It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1996 Mood Springs 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Mood Springs 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be astounding fifth race in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1996 Sputter Stops 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding sixth race in the Virginia Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Dale Earnhardt Junior winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1996 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Revolting 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Darrell Cartrip winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked the tape that said, "The 1996 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Faux Wheel Drive 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zones and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1996 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Gasprin 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1996 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers were in the starting line.
Then race started with Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Strip Weathers, Darrell Cartrip, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Misti Motorkrass, and Chick Hicks moving up from the bottom positions.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon passed Floyd Mulvihill and Rusty Cornfuel by putting his right tires on the wall and squeezing between the wall and Floyd Mulvihill.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon winked his right eye.
Then Mia and Tia squealed.
Then on the 249 lap, Strip Weathers and Chick Hicks were in the pits, getting their tires changed with a few other racers.
Then on the 250 lap, Chuck Armstrong was in first place until Chick Hicks hit his bumper and went skidding out to back place.
Then Strip Weathers passed Chick Hicks.
Then Darrell Cartrip passed Chick Hicks.
Then Dale Earnhardt Junior passed Chick Hicks.
Then Misti Motorkrass passed Chick Hicks.
Then Cynder NightDragon passed Chick Hicks.
Then the RSN was on the television.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. We're midway in what may turn out to be an historic day for racing!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Bob, my oil pressure is through the roof right now! If this gets anymore exciting, then they'll have to tow me out of the booth!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Right you are, Troy. Nine cars are tied for the season points lead and the winner of this race will win the season title and the Piston Cup." Bob Cutlass said.
"Does The King, Strip Weathers, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the Dinoco's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The General, Darrell Cartrip, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the Gatorade's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman said.
"Or does The Guard, Dale Earnhardt Junior, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the FunFair's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The Guardian, Misti Motorkrass, have one more victory in her before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"She's been the Rev N Go's golden girl for years! Can she win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or can The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, Cynder NightDragon, win this race?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"She is the Pepsi's Rookie Sensation and is the first rookie in history to win a Piston Cup! Can she win them a second Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"And as always in the sixth place, we find Chick Hicks. He's been the chasing The King, The General, The Guard, and The Guardian's tailfins for years! And The 1995 Piston Cup Champion has given him trouble and he's now chasing her tailfin too!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Chick thought that this year is his year bomb! The chance to finally get out of The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, and The 1995 Piston Cup Champion's shadow. But the last thing he expected was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Ronald IceUnicornDragon!" Troy Brakeman said, as Ronald IceUnicornDragon's motif whooshed in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this except for Cynder. The Rookie Sensation came into the last season unknown. But everybody still knows him now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will he be the second rookie to win a Piston Cup? Or the second thing that Chick Hicks least expected was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Whirlwind Airbell!" Troy Brakeman said as Whirlwind Airbell's motif swished in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this except for Cynder and Ronald. The Rookie Sensation came into the last season unknown. But everybody still knows her now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will she be the second rookie to win a Piston Cup? Or the third thing that Chick Hicks least expected was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Spyro Magicton!" Troy Brakeman said as Spyro Magicton's motif wished in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this except for Cynder, Ronald, and Whirlwind. The Rookie Sensation came into the last season unknown but everybody still knows him now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will he the second rookie to win a Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman said.
"The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The Sixth Runner Up, The Ice Rookie, The Air Rookie, The Magic Rookie. Nine cars, one champion!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Cynder NightDragon by going right but she blocked him.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Cynder NightDragon by going right again but she blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Cynder NightDragon by going left but she blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Cynder NightDragon by going left again but she blocked him again.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon drives up next to Chick Hicks and starts going the same speed as him and looks at him with a sly smile that makes Chick Hicks get more angry.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon goes faster.
"No, you don't." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster and passed Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon goes to the left and catches up to Chick Hicks and makes a sly smile at him and then laughs and then passes him.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster and hit Ronald IceUnicornDragon's bumper and he slides out into the outfield while Whirlwind Airbell and Spyro Magicton passed Chick Hicks.
Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell were worried for Ronald IceUnicornDragon but Cynder NightDragon was more worried for Ronald IceUnicornDragon while the crowd boos at Chick Hicks's move.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon put on his brakes and stopped in the outfield.
"What a ride! Go get them, IceUnicornDragon! Go get them!" Larry Camper said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon goes back on the track.
Then Chick Hicks looks and sees Ronald IceUnicornDragon back on the track.
"I love you, Ronald!" A fan yelled.
Then Winford Bradford Rutherford got next to Chick Hicks.
"Dinoco's all mine." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks hit Winford Bradford Rutherford and causes a crash.
"Hah! Get through that, IceUnicornDragon!" Chick Hicks said.
"A huge crash behind the leaders!" Bob Cutlass said.
The crowd gasps.
The cars kept bumping into one another.
Then Billy Oilchanger and Claude Scruggs stopped in front of each other.
Then James Cleanair and Haul Ingus bumped into Billy Oilchanger.
Then Todd Marcus bumped into Claude Scruggs.
Then Claude Scruggs went upside down and landed on Todd Marcus.
Then Todd Marcus and Claude Scruggs were screaming at each other in fear.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon gave a care for the other racers but went back to being focused in the race.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon began dodging cars in the wreck.
"Wait a minute, Troy! IceUnicornDragon's in the wreckage!" Bob Cutlass said as Ronald IceUnicornDragon was passing cars in the wreckage.
"There's no way the rookie can make it through! Not in one piece, that is!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon jumps on Claude Scruggs and then jumps over the rest of the wreckage.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon winks his right eye.
"Ronald! Ohh!" Mia and Tia screamed.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon landed.
"Look at that! IceUnicornDragon made it through!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Man, a spectacular move by Ronald IceUnicornDragon!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Yeah! Ka-whoosh!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said as he flashed his headlight.
"IceUnicornDragon! IceUnicornDragon! IceUnicornDragon!" The crowd chanted.
"Yeah, IceUnicornDragon! Ka-whoosh!" Albert Hinkey said.
Then the racers went into pit row.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon got gas and got his tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Whirlwind Airbell got gas and got her tires changed and then went out of row.
Then Spyro Magicton got gas and got his tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Cynder NightDragon got gas and got her tires changed and then went out of pit row.
"What do you think, boys? A thing of beauty!" Chick Hicks said.
"IceUnicornDragon made it through! And he just got out of pit row!" Ian Roadhazard said.
"What?! Come on! Get me back out there! Come on!" Chick Hicks said.
"Go Go Go Go!" Ian Roadhazard said.
Then the rest of the racers went out of pit row.
"It looks like Chick got caught up in the pits." Bob Cutlass said.
"Yeah, after a stop like that, he's got a lotta grind to make up." Troy Brakeman said.
"Well, get ready boys, we're coming in to the restart!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 249 laps.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon crossed the finish line and was in the 500th lap.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon was getting closer to the finish line.
"Oh, this is it, Troy! One lap left to go and Ronald IceUnicornDragon has a huge lead!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Oh, he's got it in the bag! Call in the dogs and cats and put of the fire! We're gonna crown us a new champion!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Be careful of the wall!" Icicle Roadflop warned out.
But Ronald IceUnicornDragon was overconfident.
"What's a wall gonna do?!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon exclaimed.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon hits the wall and was off balance.
"IceUnicornDragon's off balance! IceUnicornDragon's off balance! Go, go, go, go, go!" Ian Roadhazard said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks heard that and went faster.
"Whirlwind, Spyro, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The Guardian, The Guard, The General, The King, and Chick are entering turn three!" Bob Cutlass said, while Ronald IceUnicornDragon was trying to get in balance.
"Whirlwind, Spyro, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The Guardian, The Guard, The General, The King, and Chick are rounding turn four!" Bob Cutlass said, while Ronald IceUnicornDragon was still trying to get in balance.
Ronald IceUnicornDragon got in balance when Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Catrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks were getting close to him.
"Here they come! They're entering the stretch! And it's... And it's..." Troy Brakeman said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks crossed the finish line.
"It's too close to call! Too close to call!" Bob Cutlass said.
"I don't believe it!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Ronald!" Mia and Tia yelled.
"The most spectacular, amazing, unequivocally, unbelievable ending in the history of the world!" Bob Cutlass said.
"I don't believe it!" Troy Brakeman said.
"And we don't even know who won!" Bob Cutlass said.
The Piston Cup Officials were checking the final lap of the race in slow motion to see who won the race.
"Hey, no cameras! Get out of here!" A Security Officer said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon went to check on the other racers that were caught in the crash caused by Chick Hicks.
"We're here in victory lane, awaiting race results!" Kori Turbowitz said.
Then Kori Turbowitz turned to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"IceUnicornDragon, that was quite a risky move, ignoring a warning!" Kori Turbowitz said.
"It's just a wall. It's not gonna harm me or do anything to stop me! Do you really think that I let wall let a wall stop me? No, because I'm fast like a unicorn-dragon!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"That was a very confident Ronald IceUnicornDragon, coming to you live from Victory Lane! I'm Kori Turbowitz!" Kori Turbowitz said.
Then Cynder NightDragon drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"That was an incredible move, Ronald!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"That was amazing, Ronald!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Yeah, that was amazing, Ronald!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Thanks, guys." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Chick Hicks drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"Hey, Ronald! Yo, IceUnicornDragon! That was some pretty nice darn racing out there...BY ME!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks and his pit crew laughed.
"Welcome to the Chick Era, baby. The Piston Cup... it's mine, boy. It's mine." Chick Hicks said.
"In your dreams, Thunder." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Yeah, right. Thunder? What he's talking about "Thunder"?" Chick Hicks asked.
"You know, because unicorn-dragons are more faster, more louder and more powerful than thunder!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said before Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, and Cynder NightDragon broke out laughing.
"Who here knew about the "Thunder" thing?" Chick Hicks asked his Pitties who have no clue.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon was on the back stage.
Then Mia and Tia drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"I'm Mia." Mia said.
"I'm Tia." Tia said.
"We're like your biggest fans!" Mia and Tia said.
"Ka-whoosh!" Mia and Tia said while shining their headlights.
"I love being me!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Okay, girls! That's it!" A Security Officer said.
Then the two security officers pushed Mia and Tia back.
"We love you, Ronald!" Mia and Tia said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon gave a smoosh.
Then Strip Weathers drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"Hey, kid, you're one gutsy racer." Strip Weathers said.
"Oh, hey, Mr. The King." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"You've got more talent in one lug nut than a lotta cars got in their whole body." Strip Weathers said.
"Really? Oh that..." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"But you're stupid." Strip Weathers said.
"Excuse me?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"I told you before and I will tell you again. Don't be overconfident. And you should follow your crew chief's instructions and listen to your crew chief's warnings." Strip Weathers said.
"That is spectacular advise, Mr. The King." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the second time ever..." Bob Cutlass said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon went passed the curtains and on the front stage.
"...we have a nine-way tie!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks went on the front stage.
"Yo, IceUnicornDragon, that must be embarrassing. But I wouldn't worry about it because I didn't do it!" Chick Hicks said.
"The Piston Cup Officials determined that a tiebreaker race between the nine leaders will be held in California in one week." Bob Cutlass said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon was in the Sprite's tent.
"Hey, Ronald! Thank you for making Sprite a successful company!" White Wheeltrip said.
"No problem! I'm happy that I just get to race for Sprite!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"Wow, Ronald, you and I were the same!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, I was overconfident and a show-off in my rookie year but I wasn't arrogant and self-centered like you." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"I don't understand why The King called you stupid, Ronald. I understand why he called me stupid, but why you?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Didn't you see me hit the wall because I was overconfident and didn't listen to my crew chief's warning?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"Yes, I did." Lightning McQueen answered.
Then Lightning McQueen turned around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1996 Piston Cup Champion." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race and in front of Ronald IceUnicornDragon, started racing with Cynder NightDragon in first place while Ronald IceUnicornDragon was daydreaming but he went racing as well.
Then the racers went through 439 laps.
On the 440 lap, Ronald IceUnicornDragon went daydreaming again but he almost hit the wall and skidded out into the outfield.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon went back on the track.
"Remember your friends and what they taught you! It's time to find a groove that works for you and get that lap back! Icicle Roadflop said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon passed Cynder NightDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks, who were all surprised that Ronald IceUnicornDragon was about to catch up to them.
"IceUnicornDragon passes them on the inside!" Bob Cutlass said as Ronald IceUnicornDragon passes the other cars and crosses the finish line.
"But he's still nearly a lap down!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Can he catch up to them with only sixty laps to go?" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the racers went through 48 more laps.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon caught up to Chick Hicks on the 490 lap while the others were ahead by one lap.
"Kid is just trying to be a hero, huh?" Chick Hicks asked.
"Well, what do you think of this?" Chick Hicks asked.
Then Chick Hicks hits Ronald IceUnicornDragon's bumper and he slides down.
"Yeah, that's it, kid." Chick Hicks said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon drives backwards and passed Chick Hicks.
"What?!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon winked his right eye at Chick Hicks and then turns around.
"What a move by IceUnicornDragon! He's caught up to the leaders!" Bob Cutlass said.
"This is what I am talking about! A nine-way battle for the lead with ten to go!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Ronald IceUnicornDragon but he blocked him.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Ronald IceUnicornDragon but he blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks caught up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"No, you don't!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks pressed hard on Ronald IceUnicornDragon and his right back tire got flat.
"Roadflop, I'm flat! I'm flat!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Can you get back to the pits?" Icicle Roadflop said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon went into pit row and stopped in his pit zone.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Pitties changed his tires super fast and then Ronald IceUnicornDragon went out of pit row and beat the pace car and crossed the finish line.
Then the racers went through 8 more laps.
Then on the 500th lap, Ronald IceUnicornDragon was behind Chick Hicks.
"We're heading into the final lap and IceUnicornDragon is right behind the leaders! What a comeback!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Four hundred and ninety nine laps and it all comes down to this!" Troy Brakeman said.
"This is it, Ronald! You got four turns left! Drive it in deep and hope it sticks!" Icicle Roadflop said.
"Go!" Icicle Roadflop said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon was trying to pass Chick Hicks but Chick Hicks blocked him.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon was next to Chick Hicks.
"We'll see about that!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to hit Ronald IceUnicornDragon but Ronald IceUnicornDragon moves out of the way and Chick Hicks hits the wall.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon passed Chick Hicks.
"IceUnicornDragon's going inside!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Chick Hicks hits Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
Then Chick Hicks accidentally hits Strip Weathers.
Then Strip Weathers accidentally hits Darrell Cartrip.
Then Darrell Cartrip accidentally hits Dale Earnhardt Junior.
Then Dale Earnhardt Junior accidentally hits Misti Motorkrass.
Then Misti Motorkrass accidentally hits Spyro Magicton.
Then Spyro Magicton accidentally hits Whirlwind Airbell.
Then Whirlwind Airbell accidentally hits Cynder NightDragon.
"Chick, The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, Spyro, Whirlwind, and Cynder are loose!" Bob Cutlass said as the seven racers lose control and were sliding on the track while Ronald IceUnicornDragon was sliding on the outfield.
"I think IceUnicornDragon is out of the race!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon uses drifting and then went back on the track and was in first place.
"IceUnicornDragon is going to win the Piston Cup!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon crossed the finish line and won the race in first place with Cynder NightDragon in second place, Whirlwind Airbell in third place, Spyro Magicton in fourth place, Misti Motorkrass in fifth place, Dale Earnhardt Junior in sixth place, Darrell Cartrip in seventh place, Strip Weathers in eighth place, and Chick Hicks in ninth place.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon goes on the stand.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the second time ever, a rookie has won the Piston Cup and that rookie is Ronald IceUnicornDragon!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the presenter drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon and gives him the Piston Cup.
"Thank you, everyone! But I really owe this win to Doc Hudson, Sally, Mater, and to the rest of my friends in Radiator Springs!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"So, you ended up in Radiator Springs second, Ronald?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, I did because I was so impatient to get to California so I could start in first and pushed Ike, my truck driver, too hard." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"At first, Doc didn't want anything to do with me but then he saw that I was only overconfident and impatient. He offered to race me and said that if I win, then I can go and he will fix the road but if he wins, then I will have to do the road his way. I accepted his offer, not seeing how suspiciously that offer was. When the race began, I drove off and when I got to the curve, I turned my wheels left but I skidded out to the cliff and then landed in the tulips, so I had to fix the road." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"After I won my first Piston Cup, I visited Radiator Springs and stayed there for a while." Ronald IceUnicorn said.
"So, you wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1996, Ronald IceUnicornDragon? I thought I was the second one who wreck the road after Cynder NightDragon told me that she wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1995!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, you thought wrong!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"But I was a little rude to Doc and the other folks there at Radiator Springs." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"But I thought you said that you weren't a jerk." Lightning McQueen said.
"I was a little jerk when I'm upset, angry, and impatient." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"I get it." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Lightning McQueen turned back around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape said, "Cynder NightDragon's Fourth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Octane Gain 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said,
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Fourth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the RPM 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Third Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Titoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Third Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Vitoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1997 Mood Springs 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Mood Springs 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fifth race in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1997 Sputter Stops 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding sixth race in the Virginia Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Dale Earnhardt Junior winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1997 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome to the Revolting 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Darrell Cartrip winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1997 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Faux Wheel Drive 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1997 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Gasprin 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding ninth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton got out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1997 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers were in the starting line.
Then the race started with Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Strip Weathers, Darrell Cartrip, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Misti Motorkrass, and Chick Hicks moving up from the bottom positions.
Then Whirlwind Airbell passed Floyd Mulvihill and Rusty Cornfuel by putting her right tires on the wall and squeezing between the wall and Floyd Mulvihill.
Then Whirlwind Airbell winked her right eye.
Then Mia and Tia squealed.
Then on the 249 lap, Strip Weathers and Chick Hicks were in the pits, getting their tires changed with a few other racers.
Then on the 250 lap, Chuck Armstrong was in first place until Chick Hicks hit his bumper and he went skidding out to back place.
Then Strip Weathers passed Chick Hicks.
Then Darrell Cartrip passed Chick Hicks.
Then Dale Earnhardt Junior passed Chick Hicks.
Then Misti Motorkrass passed Chick Hicks.
Then Cynder NightDragon passed Chick Hicks.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon passed Chick Hicks.
Then the RSN was on the television.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. We're midway in what may turn out to be an historic day for racing!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Bob, my oil pressure is through the roof right now! If this gets anymore exciting, then they'll have to tow me out of the booth!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Right you are, Troy. Nine cars are tied for the season points lead and the winner of this race will win the season title and the Piston Cup." Bob Cutlass said.
"Does The King, Strip Weathers have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the Dinoco's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The General, Darrell Cartrip, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the Gatorade's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The Guard, Dale Earnhardt Junior, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the FunFair's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The Guardian, Misti Motorkrass, have one more victory in her before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"She's been the Rev N Go's golden girl for years! Can she win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or can The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, Cynder NightDragon, win this race?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"She is the Pepsi's Rookie Sensation and is the first rookie in history to win a Piston Cup! Can she win them a second Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or can The 1996 Piston Cup Champion, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, win this race?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He is the Sprite's Rookie Sensation and is the second rookie in history to win a Piston Cup! Can he win them a second Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"And as always in the seventh place, we find Chick Hicks. He's been chasing The King, The General, The Guard, and The Guardian's tailfins for years and has been chasing The 1995 Piston Cup Champion's tailfin in the last season. And the 1996 Piston Cup Champion has given him trouble and he's now chasing his tailfin too!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Chick thought that this year is his year bomb! His chance to finally emerge from The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, and The 1996 Piston Cup Champion's shadow. But the last thing he expected was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Whirlwind Airbell!" Troy Brakeman said as Whirlwind Airbell's motif swished in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this except for Cynder and Ronald. The Rookie Sensation came into the 1995 season unknown but everybody still knows her now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will she be the third rookie to win a Piston Cup? Or the second thing that Chick Hicks least expected was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Spyro Magicton!" Troy Brakeman said as Spyro Magicton's motif wished in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this except for Cynder, Ronald, and Whirlwind. The Rookie Sensation came into the 1995 season unknown but everybody still knows him now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will he be the third rookie to win a Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman said.
"The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The 1996 Piston Cup Champion, The Seventh Runner Up, The Air Rookie, The Magic Rookie. Nine cars, one champion!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Ronald IceUnicornDragon by going right but he blocked him.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Ronald IceUnicornDragon by going right again but he blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Ronald IceUnicornDragon by going left but he blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Ronald IceUnicornDragon by going left again but he blocked him again.
Then Whirlwind Airbell drives up next to Chick Hicks and starts going the same speed as him and looks at him with a sly smile that makes Chick Hicks get more angry.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster.
Then Whirlwind Airbell goes faster.
"No, you don't." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster and passed Whirlwind Airbell.
Then Whirlwind Airbell goes to the left and catches up to Chick Hicks and makes a sly smile at him and then laughs and then passes him.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster and hit Whirlwind Airbell's bumper and she slides out into the outfield while Spyro Magicton passed Chick Hicks.
Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon were worried for Whirlwind Airbell but Spyro Magicton was more worried for Whirlwind Airbell while the crowd boos at Chick Hicks's move.
Then Whirlwind Airbell put on her brakes and stopped in the outfield.
"What a ride! Go get them, Airbell! Go get them!" Larry Camper said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell goes back on the track.
Then Chick Hicks looks and sees Whirlwind Airbell back on the track.
"I love you, Whirlwind!" A fan yelled.
Then Winford Bradford Rutherford got next to Chick Hicks.
"Dinoco's all mine." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks hits Winford Bradford Rutherford and causes a crash.
"Hah! Get through that, Airbell!" Chick Hicks said.
"A huge crash behind the leaders!" Bob Cutlass said.
The crowd gasps.
The cars kept bumping into one another.
Then Billy Oilchanger and Claude Scruggs stopped in front of each other.
Then James Cleanair and Haul Ingus bumped into Billy Oilchanger.
Then Todd Marcus bumped into Claude Scruggs.
Then Claude Scruggs went upside down and landed on Todd Marcus.
Then Todd Marcus and Claude Scruggs were screaming at each other in fear.
Then Whirlwind Airbell gave a care for the other racers but went back to being focused in the race.
Then Whirlwind Airbell began dodging cars in the wreck.
"Wait a second, Troy! Airbell's in the wreckage!" Bob Cutlass said as Whirlwind Airbell was passing cars in the wreckage.
"There's no way the rookie can make it through! Not in one piece, that is!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell jumps on Claude Scruggs and then jumps over the rest of the wreckage.
Then Whirlwind Airbell winks her right eye.
"Whirlwind! Ohh!" Mia and Tia screamed.
Then Whirlwind Airbell landed.
"Look at that! Airbell made it through!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Man, a spectacular move by Whirlwind Airbell!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Yeah! Ka-swish!" Whirlwind Airbell said as she flashed her headlight.
"Airbell! Airbell! Airbell!" The crowd chanted.
"Yeah, Airbell! Ka-swish!" Albert Hinkey said.
Then the racers went into pit row.
Then Whirlwind Airbell got gas and got her tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Spyro Magicton got gas and got his tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon got gas and got his tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Cynder NightDragon got gas and got her tires changed and then went out of pit row.
"What do you think, boys? A thing of beauty!" Chick Hicks said.
"Airbell made it through! And she just got out of pit row!" Ian Roadhazard said.
"What?! Come on! Get me back out there! Come on!" Chick Hicks said.
"Go Go Go Go!" Ian Roadhazard said.
Then the rest of the racers went out of pit row.
"It looks like Chick got caught up in the pit." Bob Cutlass said.
"Yeah, after a stop like that, he's got a lotta grind to make up." Troy Brakeman said.
"Well, get ready boys, we're coming in to the restart!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 249 laps.
Then Whirlwind Airbell crossed the finish line and was in the 500th lap.
Then Whirlwind Airbell was getting closer to the finish line.
"Oh, this is it, Troy! One lap left to go and Whirlwind Airbell has a huge lead!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Oh, she's got it in the bag! Call in the dogs and cats and put of the fire! We're gonna crown us a new champion!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Be careful of the wall!" Aero Roadfield warned out.
But Whirlwind Airbell was overconfident.
"What's a wall gonna do?!" Whirlwind Airbell exclaimed.
Then Whirlwind Airbell hits the wall and was off balance.
"Airbell's off balance! Airbell's off balance! Go, go, go, go, go!" Ian Roadhazard said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks heard that and went faster.
"Spyro, The 1996 Piston Cup Champion, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The Guardian, The Guard, The General, The King, and Chick are entering turn three!" Bob Cutlass said, while Whirlwind Airbell was trying to get in balance.
"Spyro, The 1996 Piston Cup Champion, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The Guardian, The Guard, The General, The King, and Chick are rounding turn four!" Bob Cutlass said, while Whirlwind Airbell was still trying to get in balance.
Then Whirlwind Airbell got in balance when Spyro Magicton, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks were getting close to her.
"Here they come! They're entering the stretch! And it's... And it's..." Troy Brakeman said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks crossed the finish line.
"It's too close to call! Too close to call!" Bob Cutlass said.
"I don't believe it!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Whirlwind!" Mia and Tia yelled.
"The most spectacular, amazing, unequivocally, unbelievable ending in the history of the world!" Bob Cutlass said.
"I don't believe it!" Troy Brakeman said.
"And we don't even know who won!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the Piston Cup Officials were checking the final lap of the race in slow motion to see who won the race.
"Hey, no cameras! Get out of here!" A Security Officer said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell went to check on the other racers that were caught in the crash caused by Chick Hicks.
"We're here in victory lane, awaiting race results!" Kori Turbowitz said.
Then Kori Turbowitz turned to Whirlwind Airbell.
"Airbell, that was quite a risky move, ignoring a warning!" Kori Turbowitz said.
"It's just a wall. It's not gonna harm me or do anything to stop me! Do you really think that I will let a wall stop me? No, because I'm fast like the air!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"That was a very confident Whirlwind Airbell, coming to you live from Victory Lane. I'm Kori Turbowitz!" Kori Turbowitz said.
Then Spyro Magicton drives up to Whirlwind Airbell.
"That was an incredible move, Whirlwind!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon drives up to Whirlwind Airbell.
"That was amazing, Whirlwind!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"Yeah, that was amazing, Whirlwind!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Thanks, guys." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Chick Hicks drives up to Whirlwind Airbell.
"Hey, Whirlwind! Yo, Airbell! That was some pretty nice darn racing out there...BY ME!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks and his pit crew laughed.
"Welcome to the Chick Era, baby. The Piston Cup... it's mine, girl. It's mine." Chick Hicks said.
"In your dreams, Thunder." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Yeah, right. Thunder? What she's talking about "Thunder"?" Chick Hicks asked.
"You know, because air is always faster then thunder!" Whirlwind Airbell said before Spyro Magicton, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon broke out laughing.
"Who here knew about the "Thunder" thing?" Chick Hicks asked his Pitties who have no clue.
Then Whirlwind Airbell was on the back stage.
Then Mia and Tia drives up to Whirlwind Airbell.
"I'm Mia." Mia said.
"I'm Tia." Tia said.
"We're like your biggest fans!" Mia and Tia said.
"Ka-swish!" Mia and Tia said while shining their headlights.
"I love being me!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Okay, girls! That's it!" A Security Officer said.
Then the two security officers pushed Mia and Tia back.
"We love you, Whirlwind!" Mia and Tia said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell gave a smooch.
Then Strip Weathers drives up to Whirlwind Airbell.
"Hey, kid, you're one gutsy racer." Strip Weathers said.
"Oh, hey, Mr. The King." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"You've got more talent in one lug nut than a lotta cars got in their whole body." Strip Weathers said.
"Really? Oh that..." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"But you're stupid." Strip Weathers said.
"Excuse me?" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"I told you before and I will tell you again. Don't be overconfident. And you should follow your crew chief's instructions and listen to your crew chief's warnings." Strip Weathers said.
"That is spectacular advise, Mr. The King." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the third time ever..." Bob Cutlass said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell went passed the curtains and on the front stage.
"...we have a nine-way tie!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks went on the front stage.
"Yo, Airbell, that must be embarrassing. But I wouldn't worry about it because I didn't do it!" Chick Hicks said.
"The Piston Cup Officials determined that a tiebreaker race between the nine leaders will be held in California in one week." Bob Cutlass said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell was in the MTN Dew's tent.
"Hey, Whirlwind! Thank you for making MTN Dew a successful business!" Green Wheelslide said.
"No problem! I'm happy that I just get to race for MTN Dew!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Whirlwind Airbell.
"Wow, Whirlwind, you and I were the same!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, I was overconfident and a show-off in my rookie year but I wasn't arrogant and self-centered like you." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"I don't understand why The King called you stupid, Whirlwind. I understand why he called me stupid, but why you?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Didn't you see me hit the wall because I was overconfident and didn't listen to my crew chief's warning?" Whirlwind Airbell asked.
"Yes, I did." Lightning McQueen answered.
Then Lightning McQueen turned back around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1997 Piston Cup Champion." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race and in front of Whirlwind Airbell, started racing with Ronald IceUnicornDragon in first place while Whirlwind Airbell was daydreaming but she went racing as well.
The racers went through 439 laps.
On the 440 lap, Whirlwind Airbell went daydreaming again but she almost hit the wall and skidded out into outfield.
Then Whirlwind Airbell went back on the track.
"Remember your friends and what they taught you! It's time to find a groove that works for you and get that lap back!" Aero Roadfield said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell passed Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chicks Hicks, who were all surprised that Whirlwind Airbell was about to catch up to them.
"Airbell passes them on the inside!" Bob Cutlass said as Whirlwind Airbell passed the other cars and crosses the finish line.
"But she's still nearly a lap down!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Can she catch up to them with only sixty laps to go?" Bob Cutlass asked.
Then the racers went through 48 more laps.
Then Whirlwind Airbell caught up to Chick Hicks on the 490 lap while the others were ahead by one lap.
"Kid is just trying to be a hero, huh?" Chick Hicks asked.
"Well, what do you think of this?" Chick Hicks asked.
Then Chick Hicks hits Whirlwind Airbell's bumper and she slides down.
"Yeah, that's it, kid." Chick Hicks said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell drives backwards and passes Chick Hicks.
"What?!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell winks her right eye at Chick Hicks and then turns around.
"What a move by Airbell! She's caught up to the leaders!" Bob Cutlass said.
"This is what I am talking about! A nine-way battle for the lead with ten to go!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Whirlwind Airbell but she blocked him.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Whirlwind Airbell but she blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks caught up to Whirlwind Airbell.
"No, you don't." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks pressed hard on Whirlwind Airbell and her right back tire got flat.
"Roadfield, I'm flat! I'm flat!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Can you get back to the pits?" Aero Roadfield asked.
Then Whirlwind Airbell went into pit row and stopped in her pit zone.
Then Whirlwind Airbell's Pitties changed her tires super fast and then Whirlwind Airbell went out of pit row and beat the pace car and crossed the finish line.
Then the racers went through 8 more laps.
Then on the 500th lap, Whirlwind Airbell was right behind Chick Hicks.
"We're heading into the final lap and Airbell is right behind the leaders! What a comeback!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Four hundred and ninety nine laps and it all comes down to this!" Troy Brakeman said.
"This is it, Whirlwind! You got four turns left! Drive it in deep and hope it sticks!" Aero Roadfield said.
"Go!" Aero Roadfield said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell was trying to pass Chick Hicks but Chick Hicks blocked her.
Then Whirlwind Airbell was next to Chick Hicks.
"We'll see about that!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to hit Whirlwind Airbell but Whirlwind Airbell moves out of the way and Chick Hicks hit the wall.
Then Whirlwind Airbell passed Chick Hicks.
"Airbell's going inside!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Chick Hicks hits Whirlwind Airbell.
Then Chick Hicks accidentally hits Strip Weathers.
Then Strip Weathers accidentally hits Darrell Cartrip.
Then Darrell Cartrip accidentally hits Dale Earnhardt Junior.
Then Dale Earnhardt Junior accidentally hits Misti Motorkrass.
Then Misti Motorkrass accidentally hits Spyro Magicton.
Then Spyro Magicton accidentally hits Cynder NightDragon.
Then Cynder NightDragon accidentally hits Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
"Chick, The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, Spyro, Cynder, and Ronald are loose!" Bob Cutlass said as the seven racers lose control and were sliding on the track while Whirlwind Airbell was sliding on the outfield.
"I think Airbell is out of the race!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell uses drifting and then went back on the track and was in first place.
"Airbell is going to win the Piston Cup!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell crosses the finish line and won the race in first place with Ronald IceUnicornDragon in second place, Cynder NightDragon in third place, Spyro Magicton in fourth place, Misti Motorkrass in fifth place, Dale Earnhardt Junior in sixth place, Darrell Cartrip in seventh place, Strip Weathers in eighth place, and Chick Hicks in ninth place.
Then Whirlwind Airbell goes on the stand.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the third time ever, a rookie has won the Piston Cup and that rookie is Whirlwind Airbell!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Thank you, everyone! But I really owe this win to Doc Hudson, Sally, Mater, and to the rest of my friends in Radiator Springs!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Whirlwind Airbell.
"So, you ended up in Radiator Spring third, Whirlwind?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, I did because I was so impatient to get to California so I could start in first place and I pushed Aria, my truck driver, too hard." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"At first, Doc didn't want anything to do with me but then he saw that I was only overconfident and impatient. He offered to race me and said that if I win, then I can go and he will fix the road but if he wins, then I will have to do the road his way. I accepted his offer, not seeing how suspiciously that offer was. When the race began, I drove off and when I got to the curve, I turned my wheels left but I skidded out to the cliff and then landed in the tulips, so I had to fix the road." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"After I won my first Piston Cup, I visited Radiator Springs and stayed there for a while." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"So, you wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1997, Whirlwind? I thought I was the third one who wrecked the road after Ronald IceUnicornDragon told me that he wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1996 after Cynder NightDragon told me that she wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1995!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, you thought wrong!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"But I was a little rude to Doc and the other folks there at Radiator Springs." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"But I thought you said that you weren't a jerk." Lightning McQueen said.
"I was a little jerk when I'm upset, angry, and impatient." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"I get it." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Lightning McQueen turned back around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's Fifth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Octane Gain 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Fifth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the RPM 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin and the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Fifth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Titoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the
player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Fourth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Vitoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went though 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1998 Mood Springs 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Mood Springs 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fifth race in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1998 Sputter Stops 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding sixth race in the Virginia Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went out of pit row
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Dale Earnhardt Junior winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1998 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman said.
"Welcome back to the Revolting 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went out of pit row.
Then the racers went out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Darrell Cartrip winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1998 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Faux Wheel Drive 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1998 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome to the Gasprin 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding ninth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 490 laps.
On the 491 lap, Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in their pit zone and got gas and got their tires changed.
Then Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton went out of pit row.
Then the racers went through 9 more laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1998 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers were in the starting line.
Then the race started with Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks moving up from the bottom position.
Then Spyro Magicton passed Floyd Mulvihill and Rusty Cornfuel by putting his right tires on the wall and squeezing between the wall and Floyd Mulvihill.
Then Spyro Magicton winked his right eye.
Then Mia and Tia squealed.
Then on the 249 lap, Strip Weathers and Chick Hicks were in the pits, getting their tires changed with a few other racers.
Then on the 250 lap, Chuck Armstrong was in first place until Chick Hicks hit his bumper and he went skidding out to back place.
Then Strip Weathers passed Chick Hicks.
Then Darrell Cartrip passed Chick Hicks.
Then Dale Earnhardt Junior passed Chick Hicks.
Then Misti Motorkrass passed Chick Hicks.
Then Cynder NightDragon passed Chick Hicks.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon passed Chick Hicks.
Then Whirlwind Airbell passed Chick Hicks.
Then the RSN was on the television.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm your host, Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. We're midway in what may turn out to be an historic day for racing!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Bob, my oil pressure is through the roof right now! If this gets anymore exciting, then they'll have to tow me out of the booth!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Right you are, Troy. Nine cars are tied for the season points lead and the winner of this race will win the season title and the Piston Cup." Bob Cutlass said.
"Does The King, Strip Weathers, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the Dinoco's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The General, Darrell Cartrip, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the Gatorade's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The Guard, Dale Earnhardt Junior, have one more victory in him before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He's been the FunFair's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or does The Guardian, Misti Motorkrass have one more victory in her before retirement?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"She's been the Rev N Go's golden girl for years! Can she win them one last Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or can The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, Cynder NightDragon, win this race?" Bob Cutlass said.
"She is the Pepsi's Rookie Sensation! Can she win a second Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or can The 1996 Piston Cup Champion, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, win this race?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"He is the Sprite's Rookie Sensation! Can he win them a second Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"Or can The 1997 Piston Cup Champion, Whirlwind Airbell, win this race?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"She is the MTN Dew's Rookie Sensation! Can she win them a second Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman asked.
"And as always in the eighth place, we find Chick Hicks. He's been The King, The General, The Guard, and The Guardian's tailfins for years and has been chasing The 1995 Piston Cup Champion's tailfin in the last two seasons and has been chasing The 1996 Piston Cup Champion's tailfin in the last season. And The 1997 Piston Cup Champion has given him trouble and he's now chasing her tailfin too!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Chick thought that this year is his year bomb! His chance to finally emerge from The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The 1996 Piston Cup Champion, and The 1997 Piston Cup Champion's shadow. But the last thing he expected was..." Troy Brakeman said.
"Spyro Magicton!" Troy Brakeman as Spyro Magicton's motif wished in.
"You know, I don't think anybody expected this except for Cynder, Ronald, and Whirlwind. The Rookie Sensation came into the 1995 season unknown but everybody still knows him now." Bob Cutlass said.
"Will he be the fourth rookie to win a Piston Cup?" Troy Brakeman said.
"The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The 1996 Piston Cup Champion, The 1997 Piston Cup Champion, The Magic Rookie. Nine cars, one champion!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Whirlwind Airbell by going right but she blocked him.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Whirlwind Airbell by going right again but she blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Whirlwind Airbell by going left but she blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Whirlwind Airbell by going left again but she blocked him again.
Then Spyro Magicton drives up to Chick Hicks and starts going the same speed as him and looks at him with a sly smile that makes Chick Hicks get more angry.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster.
Then Spyro Magicton goes faster.
"No, you don't." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster and passes Spyro Magicton.
Then Spyro Magicton goes to the left and catches up to Chick Hicks and makes a sly smile at him and then laugh and then passes Chick Hicks.
Then Chick Hicks goes faster and hit Spyro Magicton's bumper and he slides out into the outfield.
Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon were worried for Spyro Magicton but Whirlwind Airbell was more worried for Spyro Magicton while the crowd boos at Chick Hicks's move.
Then Spyro Magicton put on his brakes and stopped in the outfield.
"What a ride! Go get them, Magicton! Go get them!" Larry Camper said.
Then Spyro Magicton goes back on the track.
Then Chick Hicks looks and sees Spyro Magicton back on the track.
"I love you, Spyro!" A fan yelled.
Then Winford Bradford Rutherford got next to Chick Hicks.
"Dinoco's all mine." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks hits Winford Bradford Rutherford and causes a crash.
"Hah! Get through that, Magicton!" Chick Hicks said.
"A huge crash behind the leaders!" Bob Cutlass said.
The crowd gasps.
The cars kept bumping into one another.
Then Billy Oilchanger and Claude Scruggs stopped in front of each other.
Then James Cleanair and Haul Ingus bumped into Billy Oilchanger.
Then Todd Marcus bumped into Claude Scruggs.
Then Todd Marcus and Claude Scruggs were screaming at each other in fear.
Then Spyro Magicton gave a care for the other racers but went back to being focused in the race.
Then Spyro Magicton began dodging cars in the wreck.
"Wait a second, Troy! Magicton's in the wreckage!" Bob Cutlass said as Spyro Magicton was passing cars in the wreckage.
"There's no way the rookie can make it through! Not in one piece, that is!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Spyro Magicton jumps on Claude Scruggs and then jumps over the rest of the wreckage.
Then Spyro Magicton winks his right eye.
"Spyro! Ohh!" Mia and Tia screamed.
Then Spyro Magicton landed.
"Look at that! Magicton made it through!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Man, a spectacular move by Spyro Magicton!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Yeah! Ka-wish!" Spyro Magicton said as he flashed his headlight.
"Magicton! Magicton! Magicton!" The crowd chanted.
"Yeah, Magicton! Ka-wish!" Albert Hinkey said.
Then the racers went into pit row.
Then Spyro Magicton got gas and got his tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Whirlwind Airbell got gas and got her tires changed and then went out of pit row.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon got gas and got his tires changed and then out of pit row.
Then Cynder NightDragon got gas and got her tires changed and then went out of pit row.
"What do you think, boys? A thing of beauty!" Chick Hicks said.
"Magicton made it through! And he just got out of pit row!" Ian Roadhazard said.
"What?! Come on! Get me back out there! Come on!" Chick Hicks said.
"Go Go Go Go!" Ian Roadhazard said.
Then the rest of the racers went out of pit row.
"It looks like Chick got caught up in the pits." Bob Cutlass said.
"Yeah, after a stop like that, he's got a lotta grind to make up." Troy Brakeman said.
"Well, get ready boys, we're coming in to the restart!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 249 laps.
Then Spyro Magicton crossed the finish line and was in the 500th lap.
Then Spyro Magicton was getting closer to the finish line.
"Oh, this is it, Troy! One lap left to go and Spyro Magicton has a huge lead!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Oh, he's got it in the bag! Call in the dogs and cats and put of the fire! We're gonna crown us a new champion!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Be careful of the wall!" Magical Roadsward warned out.
But Spyro Magicton was overconfident.
"What's a wall gonna do?!" Spyro Magicton exclaimed.
Then Spyro Magicton hits the wall and was off balance.
"Magicton's off balance! Magicton's off balance! Go, go, go, go, go!" Ian Roadhazard said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks heard that and went faster.
"The 1997 Piston Cup Champion, The 1996 Piston Cup Champion, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The Guardian, The Guard, The General, The King, and Chick are entering turn three!" Bob Cutlass said, while Spyro Magicton was trying to get in balance.
"The 1997 Piston Cup Champion, The 1996 Piston Cup Champion, The 1995 Piston Cup Champion, The Guardian, The Guard, The General, The King, and Chick are rounding turn four!" Bob Cutlass said, while Spyro Magicton was still trying to get in balance.
Then Spyro Magicton got in balance when Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks were getting close to him.
"Here they come! They're entering the stretch! And it's... And it's..." Troy Brakeman said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks crossed the finish line.
"It's too close to call! Too close to call!" Bob Cutlass said.
"I don't believe it!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Spyro!" Mia and Tia yelled.
"The most spectacular, amazing, unequivocally, unbelievable ending in the history of the world!" Bob Cutlass said.
"I don't believe it!" Troy Brakeman said.
"And we don't even know who won!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the Piston Cup Officials were checking the final lap of the race in slow motion to see who won the race.
"Hey, no cameras! Get out of here!" A Security Officer said.
Then Spyro Magicton went to check on the other racers that were caught in the crash caused by Chick Hicks.
"We're here in victory lane, awaiting race results!" Kori Turbowitz said.
Then Kori Turbowitz turned to Spyro Magicton.
"Magicton, that was quite a risky move, ignoring a warning!" Kori Turbowitz said.
"It's just a wall. It's not gonna harm me or do anything to stop me! Do you really think that I will let a wall stop me? No, because I'm fast the magic!" Spyro Magicton said.
"That was a very confident Spyro Magicton, coming to you live from Victory Lane! I'm Kori Turbowitz!" Kori Turbowitz said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell drives up to Spyro Magicton.
"That was an incredible move, Spyro!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon drives up to Spyro Magicton.
"That was amazing, Spyro!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"Yeah, that was amazing, Spyro!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Thanks, guys." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Chick Hicks drives up to Spyro Magicton.
"Hey, Spyro! Yo, Magicton! That was some pretty nice darn racing out there...BY ME!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks and his pit crew laughed.
"Welcome to the Chick Era, baby. The Piston Cup... it's mine, boy. It's mine." Chick Hicks said.
"In your dreams, Thunder." Spyro Magicton said.
"Yeah, right. Thunder? What he's talking about "Thunder"?" Chick Hicks asked.
"You know, because magic is always faster than thunder!" Spyro Magicton said before Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon broke out laughing.
"Who here knew about the "Thunder" thing?" Chick Hicks asked his Pitties who have no clue.
Then Spyro Magicton was on the back stage.
Then Mia and Tia drives up to Spyro Magicton.
"I'm Mia!" Mia said.
"I'm Tia!" Tia said.
"We're like your biggest fans!" Mia and Tia said.
"Ka-wish!" Mia and Tia said while shining their headlights.
"I love being me!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Okay, girls! That's it!" A Security Officer said.
Then the two security officers pushed Mia and Tia back.
"We love you, Spyro!" Mia and Tia said.
Then Spyro Magicton gave a smooch.
Then Strip Weathers drives up to Spyro Magicton.
"Hey, kid, you're one gutsy racer." Strip Weathers said.
"Oh, hey, Mr. The King." Spyro Magicton said.
"You've got more talent in one lug nut than a lotta cars got in their whole body." Strip Weathers said.
"Really? Oh that..." Spyro Magicton said.
"But you're stupid." Strip Weathers said.
"Excuse me?" Spyro Magicton said.
"I told you before and I will tell you again. Don't be overconfident. And you should follow your crew chief's instructions and listen to your crew chief's warnings." Strip Weathers said.
"That is spectacular advise, Mr. The King." Spyro Magicton said.
"Ladies and gentle, for the fourth time ever..." Bob Cutlass said.
Then Spyro Magicton went passed the curtains and on the front stage.
"...we have nine-way tie!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks went on the front stage.
"Yo, Magicton, that must be embarrassing. But I wouldn't worry about it because I didn't do it!" Chick Hicks said.
"The Piston Cup Officials determined that a tiebreaker race between the nine leaders will be held in California in one week." Bob Cutlass said.
Then Spyro Magicton was in the Crush's tent.
"Hey, Spyro! Thank you for making Crush a successful business!" Purple Wheelride said.
"No problem! I'm happy that I just get to race for Crush!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Spyro Magicton.
"Wow, Spyro, you and I were the same!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, I was overconfident and a show-off during my rookie year but I wasn't arrogant and self-centered like you." Spyro Magicton said.
"I don't understand why The King called you stupid, Spyro. I understand why he called me stupid, but why you?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Didn't you see me hit the wall because I was overconfident and didn't listen to my crew chief's warning?" Spyro Magicton asked.
"Yes, I did." Lightning McQueen answered.
Then Lightning McQueen turned around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1998 Piston Cup Champion." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race and in front of Spyro Magicton, starting racing with Whirlwind Airbell in first place while Spyro Magicton was daydreaming but he went racing as well.
The racers went through 439 laps.
On the 440 lap, Spyro Magicton went daydreaming again but he almost hit the wall and skidded out into the outfield.
Then Spyro Magicton went back on the track.
"Remember your friends and what they taught you! It's time to find a groove that works for you and get that lap back!" Magical Roadsward said.
Then Spyro Magicton passed Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks, who were all surprised that Spyro Magicton was about to catch up to them.
"Magicton passes them on the inside!" Bob Cutlass said as Spyro Magicton passes the other cars and crosses the finish line.
"But he's still nearly a lap down!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Can he catch up to them with only sixty laps to go?" Bob Cutlass asked.
Then the racers went through 48 more laps.
Then Spyro Magicton caught up to Chick Hicks on the 490 lap while the others were ahead by one lap.
"Kid is just trying to be a hero, huh?" Chick Hicks asked.
"Well, what do you think of this?" Chick Hicks asked.
Then Chick Hicks hits Spyro Magicton's bumper and he slides down.
"Yeah, that's it, kid." Chick Hicks said.
Then Spyro Magicton drives backwards and passes Chick Hicks.
"What?!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Spyro Magicton winks his right eye at Chick Hicks and then turns around.
"What a move by Magicton! He's caught up to the leaders!" Bob Cutlass said.
"This is what I am talking about! A nine-way battle for the lead with ten to go!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Spyro Magicton but he blocked him.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to pass Spyro Magicton but he blocked him again.
Then Chick Hicks caught up to Spyro Magicton.
"No, you don't." Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks pressed hard on Spyro Magicton and his back right tire got flat.
"Roadsward, I'm flat! I'm flat!" Spyro Magicton said.
"Can you get back to the pits?" Magical Roadsward asked.
Then Spyro Magicton went into pit row and stopped in his pit zone.
Then Spyro Magicton's Pitties changed his tires super fast and then Spyro Magicton went out of pit row and beat the pace cars and crosses the finish line.
Then the racers went through 8 more laps.
Then on the 500th lap, Spyro Magicton was right behind Chick Hicks.
"We're heading into the final lap and Magicton is right behind the leaders! What a comeback!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Four hundred and ninety nine laps and it all comes down to this!" Troy Brakeman said.
"This is it, Spyro! You got four turns left! Drive it in deep and hope it sticks!" Magical Roadsward said.
"Go!" Magical Roadsward said.
Then Spyro Magicton was trying to pass Chick Hicks but Chick Hicks blocked him.
Then Spyro Magicton was next to Chick Hicks.
"We'll see about that!" Chick Hicks said.
Then Chick Hicks was trying to hit Spyro Magicton but Spyro Magicton moves out of the way and Chick Hicks hit the wall.
Then Spyro Magicton passes Chick Hicks.
"Magicton's going inside!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then Chick Hicks hits Spyro Magicton.
Then Chick Hicks accidentally hits Strip Weathers.
Then Strip Weathers accidentally hits Darrell Cartrip.
Then Darrell Cartrip accidentally hits Dale Earnhardt Junior.
Then Dale Earnhardt Junior accidentally hits Misti Motorkrass.
Then Misti Motorkrass accidentally hits Cynder NightDragon.
Then Cynder NightDragon accidentally hits Ronald IceUnicornDragon.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon accidentally hits Whirlwind Airbell.
"Chick, The King, The General, The Guard, The Guardian, Cynder, Ronald, and Whirlwind are loose!" Bob Cutlass said as the seven racers lose control and were sliding on the track while Spyro Magicton was sliding on the outfield.
"I think Magicton is out of the race!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Spyro Magicton uses drifting and then went back on the track and was in first place.
"Magicton is going to win the Piston Cup!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then Spyro Magicton crosses the finish line and won the race in first place with Whirlwind Airbell in second place, Ronald IceUnicornDragon in third place, Cynder NightDragon in fourth place, Misti Motorkrass in fifth place, Dale Earnhardt Junior in sixth place, Darrell Cartrip in seventh place, Strip Weathers in eighth place, and Chick Hicks in ninth place.
Then Spyro Magicton goes on the stand.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the fourth time ever, a rookie has won the Piston Cup and that rookie is Spyro Magicton!" Bob Cutlass said.
"Thank you, everyone! But I really owe this win to Doc Hudson, Sally, Mater, and to the rest of my friends in Radiator Springs!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Spyro Magicton.
"So, you ended up in Radiator Springs fourth, Spyro?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, I did because I was so impatient to get to California first so I could start in first place and I pushed Matt, my truck driver, too hard." Spyro Magicton said.
"At first, Doc didn't want anything to do with me but then he saw that I was only overconfident and impatient. He offered to race me and said that if I won, then I could go and he will fix the road but if he wins, then I will have to do the road his way. I accepted his offer, not seeing how suspiciously that offer was. When the race began, I drove off and when I got to the curve, I turned my wheels left but I skidded out to the cliff and then landed in the tulips, so I had to fix the road." Spyro Magicton said.
"So, you wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1998, Spyro? I thought I was the fourth one who wrecked the road in Radiator Springs after Whirlwind Airbell told me that she wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1997 after Ronald IceUnicornDragon told me that he wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1996 after Cynder NightDragon told me that she wrecked the road in Radiator Springs in 1995!" Lightning McQueen said.
"Well, you thought wrong!" Spyro Magicton said.
"But I was a little rude to Doc and the other folks there at Radiator Springs." Spyro Magicton said.
"But I thought you said that you weren't a jerk." Lightning McQueen said.
"I was a little jerk when I'm upset, angry, and impatient." Spyro Magicton said.
"I get it." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Lightning turned back around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's Sixth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Octane Gain 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Sixth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the RPM 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Sixth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Titoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Sixth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman said.
"Welcome back to the Vitoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked the tape that said, "The 1999 Mood Springs 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome to the Mood Springs 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fifth race in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1999 Sputter Stops 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding sixth race in the Virginia Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Dale Earnhardt Junior winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1999 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to Revolting 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Darrell Cartrip winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1999 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Faux Wheel Drivel 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1999 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Gasprin 500! It's going to be an astounding ninth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 1999 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding ten race in the Motor Speedway Of The South!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The Ice And Night Moment." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race, were in the starting line.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon and Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning.
Then Cynder NightDragon and Ronald IceUnicornDragon went on the stage.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever, we have two Champions and those racers are Cynder NightDragon and Ronald IceUnicornDragon!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the presenter drives up to Cynder NightDragon and Ronald IceUnicornDragon and gives them a Piston Cup each.
Then the presenter went behind the curtains and went off the stage.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon turned to each other.
"Cynder?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"Yes, Ronald?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"I want to tell you something." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"What is it?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"I love you, Cynder." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"I love you too, Ronald." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon moved their mouths closer to each other and kissed and then they pulled apart.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend, Cynder?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"I would love to be your girlfriend, Ronald!" Cynder NightDragon answered.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon moved their mouths closer to each other and kissed and then they pulled apart.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon.
"Is 1999 the year that you and Cynder became boyfriend and girlfriend, Ronald?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, it is." Ronald IceUnicornDragon answered.
"But why they allow two Champions?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Because it was the last race of the one thousands before the two thousands." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Lightning McQueen turned back around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's Eighth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Octane Gain 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went though 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Eighth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the RPM 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Seventh Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Titoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Seventh Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Vitoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2000 Mood Springs 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Mood Springs 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding fifth race in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2000 Sputter Stops 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding sixth race in the Virginia Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Dale Earnhardt Junior winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2000 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Revolting 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Darrell Cartrip winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2000 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Faux Wheel Drive 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2000 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
"Welcome back to the Gasprin 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding ninth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2000 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Troy Brakeman.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my good friend, Troy Brakeman. It's going to be an astounding tenth race in the Motor Speedway Of The South!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Troy Brakeman said.
"Woogie Woogie Woogie! Let's go racing!" Troy Brakeman said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Darrell Cartrip, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The Magic And Air Moment." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race, were in the starting line.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Whirlwind Airbell and Spyro Magicton winning.
Then Whirlwind Airbell and Spyro Magicton went on the stage.
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the second time ever, we have two Champions and those racers are Whirlwind Airbell and Spyro Magicton!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the presenter drives up to Whirlwind Airbell and Spyro Magicton and gives them a Piston Cup each.
Then the presenter went behind the curtains and went off the stage.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell turned to each other.
"Whirlwind?" Spyro Magicton asked.
"Yes, Spyro?" Whirlwind Airbell asked.
"I want to tell you something." Spyro Magicton said.
"What is it?" Whirlwind Airbell asked.
"I love you, Whirlwind." Spyro Magicton said.
"I love you too, Spyro." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell moved their mouths closer to each other and kissed and then they pulled apart.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend, Whirlwind?" Spyro Magicton asked.
"I would love to be your girlfriend, Spyro!" Whirlwind Airbell answered.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell moved their mouths closer to each other and kissed.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell.
"Is 2000 the year that you and Whirlwind became boyfriend and girlfriend, Spyro?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, it is." Spyro Magicton answered.
"But why did they allow two Champions?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Because it was the last race that Troy Brakeman was announcing before his retirement." Whirlwind Airbell answered.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Lightning McQueen turned back around.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's Ninth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Octane Gain 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Ninth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the RPM 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf,
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Ninth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Titoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Ninth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Vitoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2001 Mood Springs 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Mood Springs! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding fifth race in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2001 Sputter Stops Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding sixth race in the Virginia Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Dale Earnhardt Junior winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2001 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Revolting 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Winford Bradford Rutherford winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2001 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Faux Wheel Drive 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf,
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2001 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Gasprin 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding ninth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2001 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding tenth race in the Motor Speedway Of The South!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Winford Bradford Rutherford, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's Third Season Title Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race, were in the starting line.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then Cynder NightDragon went on the stage.
Then the presenter drives up to Cynder NightDragon.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Cynder NightDragon has won her third Piston Cup!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's Eleventh Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Octane Gain 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Tenth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the RPM 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Tenth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Titoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Tenth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Vitoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip! It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2002 Mood Springs 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Mood Springs 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding fifth race in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2002 Sputter Stops 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding sixth race in the Virginia Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Dale Earnhardt Junior winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2002 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Revolting 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Winford Bradford Rutherford winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2000 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Faux Wheel Drive 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2002 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Gasprin 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding ninth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2002 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with new friend, Darrell Cartrip! It's going to be an astounding tenth race in the Motor Speedway Of The South!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
The racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Winford Bradford Rutherford, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Third Season Title Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race, were in the starting line.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon went on the stage.
Then the presenter drives up to Ronald IceUnicornDragon and gives him a third Piston Cup.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Ronald IceUnicornDragon has won his third Piston Cup!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's Twelfth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Octane Gain 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Twelfth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the RPM 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Eleventh Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN 500 with Darrell Catrip.
"Welcome back to the Titoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Catrip. It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Eleventh Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Vitoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2003 Mood Springs 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Mood Springs 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an exciting fifth in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2003 Sputter Stops 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding sixth race in the Virginia Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Dale Earnhardt Junior winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2003 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Revolting 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Winford Bradford Rutherford winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2003 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
"Welcome back to the Faux Wheel Drive 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2003 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Gasprin 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding ninth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2003 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding tenth race in the Motor Speedway Of The South!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Winford Bradford Rutherford, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Third Season Title Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race, were in the starting line.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then Whirlwind Airbell went on the stage.
Then the presenter drives up to Whirlwind Airbell and gives her a third Piston Cup.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Whirlwind Airbell has won her third Piston Cup!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Cynder NightDragon's Thirteenth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Octane Gain 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding first race in the Copper Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Ronald IceUnicornDragon's Thirteenth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
"Welcome back to the RPM 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding second race in the Bronze Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Ronald IceUnicornDragon winning
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Whirlwind Airbell's Thirteenth Win." and put the tape in cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Titoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass was my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding third race in the Silver Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Whirlwind Airbell winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Twelfth Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Vitoline 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding fourth race in the Gold Canyon Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2004 Mood Springs 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Mood Springs 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding fifth race in the Ohio Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Misti Motorkrass winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2004 Sputter Stops 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Sputter Stops 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Virginia Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2004 Revolting 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Revolting 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding seventh race in the Idaho Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Winford Bradford Rutherford winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2004 Faux Wheel Drive 500 Results." and put the tape in cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Faux Wheel Drive 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding eighth race in the Montana Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Strip Weathers winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2004 Gasprin 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Gasprin 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an astounding ninth race in the Missouri Motor Speedway!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The 2004 Dinoco 500 Results." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, Bob Cutlass was on the RSN with Darrell Cartrip.
"Welcome back to the Dinoco 500! I'm Bob Cutlass here with my new friend, Darrell Cartrip. It's going to be an exciting tenth race in the Motor Speedway Of The South!" Bob Cutlass said.
"That is correct, Bob! Let's see who will win this race!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's go racing!" Darrell Cartrip said.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, Spyro Magicton, Misti Motorkrass, Dale Earnhardt Junior, Winford Bradford Rutherford, Strip Weathers, and Chick Hicks winning.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "Spyro Magicton's Third Season Title Win." and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, the racers, who were in the tiebreaker race, were in the starting line.
Then the racers went through 500 laps with Spyro Magicton winning.
Then Spyro Magicton went on the stage.
Then the presenter drives up to Spyro Magicton and gives him a third Piston Cup.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Spyro Magicton has won his third Piston Cup!" Bob Cutlass said.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Cynder NightDragon.
"So Winford Bradford Rutherford was the winner of the seventh races between 2001 and 2004?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, he was." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"Is that all?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"No there is one more tape." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Lightning McQueen picked up the tape that said, "The Shocking Revelation." and wondered why the tape's title said that and put the tape in the cassette player.
On the television, there was a celebration on the night of August 14th, 2004.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have some shocking new to tell you. Cynder NightDragon, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Whirlwind Airbell, and Spyro Magicton are retiring!" Bob Cutlass said.
"I'm glad that I was able to race with them and got to  announce their last races between 2001 and 2004!" Darrell Cartrip said.
"So, let's give them a party for their courage, brave, and kindness that they will never forget and we will never forget them either!" Darrell Cartrip said.
The party lasted until 12:00 A.M.
Then the video ends.
Then Lightning McQueen took the tape out of the player and put it back in the bin on the shelf.
Then Lightning McQueen turned to Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon.
"So you all retired in 2004 after Spyro won his third Piston Cup?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, we did." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon answered.
"Why did you retire, Spyro?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"I felt it was the time for me to retire and I wanted to spend more time with Whirlwind." Spyro answered.
"Why did you retire, Whirlwind?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"I felt it was the time for me to retire and I wanted to spend more time with Spyro." Whirlwind Airbell answered.
"Why did you retire, Ronald?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"I felt it was the time for me to retire and I wanted to spend more time with Cynder." Ronald IceUnicornDragon answered.
"Why did you retire, Cynder?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"I felt it was the time for me to retire and I wanted to spend more time with Ronald." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"I understand completely but it's kinda disappointing that you retired that early. Jackson Storm wanted to race you four because you four were also his role models but you retired before he could." Lightning McQueen said.
"Then we can give him a race here in the Dallas Racing Academy here if he wants to." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"Can you stay longer than one week?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"I can only stay for one more week and then I will have to leave on next Sunday morning." Lightning McQueen answered.
"Then let's go to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway!" Whirlwind Airbell said.
"You heard Whirlwind, so let's go!" Spyro Magicton said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
"Since you have one week left, we will train here after our break. I will be your opponent while I track your speed." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Spyro Magicton and Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
Then Spyro Magicton and Lightning McQueen went through 500 laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Impressive! But your speed is still 198 miles per hour." Spyro Magicton said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, let's get some sleep." Spyro Magicton said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back into their own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
"I will be your opponent while I track your speed." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Whirlwind Airbell and Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
Then Whirlwind Airbell and Lightning McQueen went through 500 laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Impressive! But your speed is still 198 miles per hour." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, let's get some sleep." Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back into their own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido went to sleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and then went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
"I will be your opponent while I track your speed." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Lightning McQueen went through 500 laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Impressive! But your speed is still 198 miles per hour." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, let's get some sleep." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back into their own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
"I will be your opponent while I track your speed." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Cynder NightDragon and Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
Then Cynder NightDragon and Lightning McQueen went through 500 laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Impressive! But your speed is still 198 miles per hour." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, let's get some sleep." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back into their own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
"We will be your opponents while we track your speed." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, and Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, and Lightning McQueen drove off.
Lightning McQueen was in the lead until Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell passed him.
This reminded Lightning McQueen of Cruz Ramirez.
"Unless you want to go to be humiliated again, the best thing for you to do is to give up!" Cruz Ramirez said in Lighting McQueen's mind while "Give up" rang in his mind.
This caused Lightning McQueen to be surprised and spun out of control.
Then Lightning McQueen stopped facing towards turn one of the speedway.
Then Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell saw that Lightning McQueen has stopped racing and drove backwards to him.
"What happened?" Spyro Magicton asked.
"I'm sorry. When you two passed me, I remembered my last race and then what Cruz Ramirez said later." Lightning McQueen answered.
"What did Cruz Ramirez say?" Whirlwind Airbell asked.
"Cruz Ramirez said, "Unless you want to go back to be humiliated again, the best thing for you to do is to give up" to me and after that, I believe that she was right and I didn't come out of Doc's Garage after six months." Lightning McQueen answered.
"Is that the whole thing that she said?" Whirlwind Airbell asked.
"No, it's not but I will tell Ronald and Cynder that because they are the ones who made the Ramirez-based hologram." Lightning McQueen answered.
"Then try thinking of Storm. You were his first friend that he made during the races." Spyro Magicton said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now let's go back to the starting line." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, and Lighting McQueen drove backwards to the starting line.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, and Lightning McQueen went through 500 laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Impressive! But your speed is still 198 miles per hour." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, let's get some sleep." Spyro Magicton and Whirlwind Airbell said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back into their own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
"We will be your opponents while we track your speed." Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen drove off.
Lightning McQueen was in the lead until Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon passed him.
This reminded Lightning McQueen of Cruz Ramirez.
"Don't make laugh. You don't have a chance against me. I won 100 Piston Cups because of my 1000 winning streak. Unless you want to go back to be humiliated again, the best thing for you to do is to give up." Cruz Ramirez said in Lightning McQueen's mind while "Give up" rang in his mind.
This caused Lightning McQueen to be surprised and spun out of control.
Then Lightning McQueen stopped facing towards turn one of the speedway.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon saw that Lightning McQueen has stopped racing and drove backwards to him.
"What happened?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"I'm sorry. When you two passed me, I remembered Cruz Ramirez and what she said to me after I did her little favor." Lightning McQueen answered.
"What she did say after you did her little favor?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"Cruz Ramirez said, "Don't make me laugh. You don't have a chance against me. I won 100 Piston Cups because of my 1000 winning streak. Unless you want to go back to be humiliated again, the best thing for you to do is to give up." to me and after that, I believe that she was right and I didn't come out of Doc's Garage after sixth months." Lightning McQueen answered.
"Is there anything we can do to help you?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"Maybe it will help if I had some motivation." Lightning McQueen answered.
"What kind of motivation?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"A Ramirez hologram." Lightning McQueen answered.
"We don't have those kinds of holograms. We only have based holograms. But maybe you can try imagining Ramirez is here?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"But how? I can't imagine Ramirez without someone being in the same spot as her." Lightning McQueen said.
"Then if you can't imagine Ramirez without someone fulfilling her role, then why don't you imagine one of us is Ramirez?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"But that's not possible." Lightning McQueen said.
"Why not?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"Because you two are not like her. Ramirez trash talks while you two don't." Lightning McQueen answered.
"Trash talk?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"Yes, trash talk. Ramirez trash talked to me for every race. The last one hurt my feelings and that was the one thousandth race." Lightning McQueen said.
"Can you tell us what happened?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"From the beginning or just the race?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"From the beginning." Cynder NightDragon answered.
"Well, I wanted to check on Bobby, Brick, and Stone but what I saw that there were mostly next gens in the stadium. Then I heard Stone speaking and I went to the place where I heard Stone speaking and turned to see Stone and his sponsor. Then I saw Stone being fired by his sponsor right in front of me and tried to convince his sponsor to let him keep racing but to no avail. Then I went to see Brick to ask him what was going on with Stone but then I heard Brick speaking and then went to the place where I heard him speaking and turned to see Brick and his sponsor. Then I saw Brick being fired by his sponsor right in front of me and tried to convince his sponsor to let keep racing but to avail. Then I went to Bobby's garage to ask him what was going on with Brick and Stone. But when the garage doors opened, there was a Octane Gain racer and when he backed up and faced me, I realized that he wasn't Bobby. Then the Octane Gain next gen racer revealed that his name was Daniel or Danny for short. Then when all the racers went to the track, I saw that they were no more veterans except for me and I was next to Daniel Swervez. I looked around for Ramirez but she wasn't in front me. Then Ramirez drove up from behind and got next to me and asked, "Hey, Champion! Where did all of your friends that you had left go?" to me and then Storm said, "Not all of his friends!" to Ramirez and Ramirez said, "You are his friend? A Next Generation racer is a friend of a veteran? A friend of a veteran who calls their helpers, "their friends"? You must be joking!" to Storm and Storm answered, "I'm not joking." to Ramirez and then Ramirez smiled arrogantly and said, "Well, Champion, hope you do well so you don't embarrass your friend over there!" to me and then Storm said, "Why are you taunting him with that malicious tone? You never do that with the other racers!" to Ramirez and then Ramirez said, "That's between me and him!" to Storm. Then Storm went to the second position. Then Ramirez went to the first position. Then the race started and I passed Daniel Swervez and then Daniel Swervez decided to battle me but I managed to passed him again and I also passed Cameron Spinner, Chris Roaming, Chase Racelott, and Marshall Surefast, who all glared at me. Then through the other 459 laps, Daniel Swervez kept battling me. Then on the 460 lap, Cruz Ramirez went into pit row with me right behind her and JD McPillar right behind me while Gary Garter, Rubble Bulldoze, Rocky Fixer, Zuma WaterRider, Tracker JungleSearcher, Skye WindPusher, Everest FreezeSkater, Marshall Surefast, Chase Racelott, Daniel Swervez, Ash Wonderful, and Jackson Storm battle each other for first place. Then Cruz Ramirez stopped in her pit zone and then I stopped in my pit zone. I told my Pitties to hurry and that we had to get back on the track before she does while JD McPillar stopped in his pit zone. Then Robert told me that I was ready and then I drove to the end of pit row while Cruz Ramirez looked at me serious and was waiting patiently for her Pitties to finish changing her tires. Then I drove out of pit row and in front of Jackson Storm. Then Cruz Ramirez went out of pit row and was behind Chris Roaming. Then Cruz Ramirez caught up to me. Then Cruz Ramirez said, "Hey, McQueen, you alright? Listen, don't you worry, pal, you had a good run! Enjoy your retirement!" to me and then retakes the lead while I had a Heroic BlueScreenOfDeath. Then Jackson Storm, Ash Wonderful, Daniel Swervez, Chase Racelott, Marshall Surefast, Everest FreezeSkater, Skye WindPusher, Tracker JungleSearcher, Zuma WaterRider, Rocky Fixer, Rubble Bulldoze, and Gary Garter passed me while I was still in my state of shock. Then I went back to being focused in the race but I guess that I pushed myself too hard and my back tires popped and I slid and hit the wall and went flying in the air and then I tumbled on track and then stopped. Then Jackson Storm went back to help me. Then Jackson Storm pushed me all the way to the staring line. Even though Jackson Storm finished in last place, he got all the other racers as friends that he wanted to make friends with earlier at the Los Angeles Racing Camp but couldn't because of Cruz Ramirez. Tim Treadless and Harvey Rodcap are exceptions because they were already Jackson Storm's friends before I met him." Lightning McQueen said.
"Then why don't you let Ronald try to trash talk you? After all, he was a jerk when I first met him here but not as bad as you." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Really?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"Yes, I was a jerk to Cynder but she made me changed." Ronald IceUnicornDragon answered.
"So, can you try to trash talk me?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"I can try but the only thing that I was good for is calling names." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Now, let's go back to the starting line." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen drove backwards to the starting line.
"Remember, I will pretend to be Ramirez and trash talk you." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Right! And you need to learn not to push yourself too hard." Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen drove off.
Lightning McQueen was in the lead until Ronald IceUnicornDragon caught up to him.
"Hey, McQueen! Enjoy your retirement!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon passed Lightning McQueen who was in a state of shock.
Then Lightning McQueen went back to being focused on the race.
Then Lightning McQueen was pushing himself too hard.
"Stop! Stop! You are pushing yourself too hard!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen stopped racing.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon stopped racing.
Then Cynder NightDragon stopped racing.
"Wait! You're not doing this right!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon drove backwards and stopped next to Lightning McQueen.
Then Cynder NightDragon drove forward and stopped next to Lightning McQueen.
"You need to learn to not let the insults get in your head. Lucky, the next generation trainees that we train here won't insult you because they actually admire you. You can use that as energy for your own benefit but don't push yourself too hard. We each have our own limit. We need to find out where our limit ends and don't push ourselves too hard." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Listen to Rony-poo!" Cynder NightDragon said.
"Rony-poo? Who's Rony-poo?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"That's me." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"But your name is Ronald IceUnicornDragon!" Lightning McQueen said.
"That's my nickname that Cynder calls me by and I love the nickname. But only Cynder can call me that because she is my girlfriend just like I call Cynder, "Cyndy" sometimes!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said, trying not to laugh.
"If you want to laugh, it's fine. It doesn't bother me anyway." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen laughs.
Then Lightning McQueen stopped laughing.
"Sorry for laughing." Lightning McQueen said.
"It's okay. The trainees here do the same thing to me too. So it's not anything new." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Excuse me? Shouldn't we stop talking and go back to the starting line?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Lightning McQueen looked at Cynder NightDragon.
"Huh?" Ronald IceUnicornDragon asked.
"Remember that Lightning McQueen has to leave in two days to go the Rusteze Racing Center or did you forget, Rony-poo?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"Oh, yeah! I forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me about that, Cyndy!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"You're welcome, Rony-poo! That is why I'm here for!" Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen drove backwards to the starting line.
"So you think you can do the thing again?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"I don't think so." Lightning McQueen answered.
"Then try to think of happy thoughts." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
Then Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went through 100 laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Impressive! But your speed is still 198 miles per hour." Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, let's get some sleep." Ronald IceUnicornDragon and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back into their own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went to the Dallas Racing Academy Speedway.
"We will be your opponents while we track your speed." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went to the starting line.
"Remember to think of Storm." Spyro Magicton said.
"And also think of how of Storm is doing now." Whirlwind Airbell said.
"And think of happy thoughts." Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"And imagine the excitement of fans." Cynder NightDragon said.
"Do you need to hear that stuff again?" Cynder NightDragon asked.
"No, I don't." Lightning McQueen answered.
"Then, let's go!" Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went through 500 laps with Lightning McQueen winning.
"Impressive! But your speed is still 198 miles per hour." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
"Okay." Lightning McQueen said.
"Now, let's get some sleep." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Lightning McQueen went back into own rooms.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, Luigi, and Guido fell asleep.
Then the next day, Luigi and Guido woke up and went outside and then went back inside Lighting McQueen's trailer.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon woke up and went out of their rooms.
Then Lightning McQueen woke up and went out of his room.
"Thank you for signing me up for the academy and thanks for the training." Lightning McQueen said.
"You're welcome, Lightning." Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
"But can you guys come with me?" Lightning McQueen said.
"Sure!" Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon said.
Then Lightning McQueen went outside and went back into his trailer.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon got mud on their motifs and numbers and logos to keep anyone from finding out who they are.
Then Spyro Magicton, Whirlwind Airbell, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, and Cynder NightDragon went outside and got next to Mack.
"Rusteze Racing Center, here we come!" Mack said.
Then Spyro Magicton, Ronald IceUnicornDragon, Cynder NightDragon, and Mack drove out of the Dallas Racing Academy Parking Lot and drove all the way to the the Rusteze Racing Center.
What's going to happen at the Rusteze Racing Center? We'll just have to find out!