Chapter 11

Freds POV 

"Freddie! Freddie! I need to tell you something." - Y/N says running in.              "What is it?"                                                       "I pranked Draco, if anyone asks I was with you the whole time."  -Y/N                   "Okay love."
"Hey Y/N there's a guy walking around school looking for you." -Harry                  "Yeah and to be honest he's quite good looking."- Mione.                                            Just then the door swung open and McGonagall entered.                                      "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. You have a new student who has been sorted into Gryffindor after transfering from a different magical school. Seeing as it's Saturday I expect you all to make him feel welcome, comfortable and show him around. Okay?" - McGonagall.  "Yes Proffessor." - everyone.                        "Good. Mr Moore you can come in. Everyone this is Chris Moore. Newest member of the house. I'll leave you all to it." - McGonagall.                                             Looking up I see a curly haired brunette haired lad, muscular about 5'9. His eyes travel over to where me and Y/N are sat.   "Y/N is that you?" -Chris                              "OH MY GOD. Chris!! Hi!!"- Y/N says running towards him and hugging him. 
 Who is this guy? Why's he so close to her?                                                                    "Hey Freddie, How does Y/N know that Chris lad?" - George asks as he sits down on the couch next to me in the common room.                                                                  "No idea Georgie."                                          I look over to see Y/N and Chris walking out of the common room laughing.

     *time skip to dinner time at 8pm* 

Where is she? She's been gone for hours with that Chris guy? I don't trust him. Theres something about him I don't like. They've been gone for like 4 hours now. If he did anything to her I swear to merlin I will-                                                                                                                              Suddenly the door to the great hall swings open and Y/N and Chris walk in laughing I feel my fingers and palms get sweaty and form into a fist.                          "Hey guys, what did we miss?" - Y/N           "Not much just been relaxing. Where did you guys go off to?"- Mionie                  "Y/N was just showing me around. She showed me the secret entrances as well." -Chris
"You showed him the entrances?" I state in shock.                                                            "Yeah. It's not that big of a deal Freddie." -Y/N                                                                    "Oh so you're the Fred I've heard so much about. Nice to meet you I'm Chris "
"Mhm." -Fred.                                                  "Aren't you gonna introduce yourself Fred?" - Y/N                                                    "Don't see why I should." - Fred                   "What is wrong with you today you've been in such a mood. Come on Chris we'll go sit with Mionie. " - Y/N                  "What's wrong Fred?" - George                     "Nothing. I've lost my appetite. I'm going up to the dorm room to bed." Getting up I walk out of the common room fists still clenched. Why the hell is she sat with him? I haven't been in a mood I just don't like the lad. Theres nothing wrong with that. Getting up to the common room I go straight to sleep trying to take my mind off Y/N and that idiot Chris.

Y/N's POV

"I'm so sorry about Freddie. He's never normally like that. I have no idea what's gotten into him."                                              "It's okay Y/N seems like he's jealous of me. I don't think he likes how close we are." - Chris.           
"Really? I don't see why he's normally fine with my friends."                                    "You mean you haven't noticed?" - Chris.  "Noticed what?"                                              "Nevermind, I'll let you figure it out in your own time." - Chris                                  What is he talking about? Figure what out?