Chapter 1

Fred POV
Finally we pulled up on platform 9 3/4. It was another year for  Georgie and I of pranking. Something about this year was going to be good I could feel it. As I turned around I saw Percy had already gone so I went next.
As I ran through the wall it went dark for a few seconds until light beamed onto my face and the Hogwarts express came into view. Suddenly I feel at home.

George's POV
Once we got onto the platform Mum called us over for a big weasly family hug (so embarrassing) and then proceeded to give me and Fred a lecture on not causing much trouble. I felt a pair of eyes burning into my back. I looked around and noticed a girl with h/c h/l hair. As soon as she caught me looking she looked away. I turned to Fred and whispered"I think I've found our next victim." Fred turns and smirks.

Y/n's POV
As I walked onto the platform I couldn't help but think this is it I'm finally on my way to Hogwarts. Looking around I catch the eye of a red haired boy who seems to have a double. The red haired boy turns around and catches me staring I quickly look away. Next thing I know is that I feel as though someone is watching me I spin around and see a bleach blonde haired boy looking at me. I flash him a smile and he smiles back, he was about to come over until my older brother Viktor comes and drags me over to the train.
"Why were they looking at you?" Asks Viktor trying not to seem to over protective.
"Who?" I ask.
"The blonde boy and the red head. You can't speak to them." He says with a sigh.
"Hang on I haven't spoken a word to them I have only made eye contact. What's so bad about that?" I queary.
Viktor doesn't say anything he just walked with me to the empty compartment and sat on the opposite side to me.

Draco's POV
I was on the platform standing by my mother waiting to get on the train when something or rather someone caught my attention. It was a girl with h/c h/l hair. All I could think about was who this mysterious girl is (N/A please tell me I'm not the only one who thought of mysterious girl by Peter Andrè)
I was about to go and talk to her when someone who looks familiar took her to the train station.

As I walked on to the train I kept a look out for that girl but I couldn't find her so I reluctantly went back to the compartment. As I stepped through the doors Pansy the school slut launches herself at me, holding on like I was her last hope of living. This girl really annoys me. I sat down and blocked every one out for the rest of the train ride just thinking about one thing only....
Who is she?....

********************************
Hi guys just a heads up I might take a while to update because I have exams to do but I'll try and update as much as I can
                           -mrsoliverphelps