An Unexpected encounter

A/N: I am never satisfied
✨ Crackheads POV😃🔫✨

I walked over to the lake that the skeleton fell into, before reaching my hand in and pulling him up by the arm. He was unconscious huh? I oughta throw im' back in the lake but I didn't, for whatever fucking reason I have no idea why I do this.

I slung im' over my shoulder like a sack of fucking potatoes and carried on my merry little way, not without fishing the jacket in the lake. I almost dropped it back into the lake, trying to fumble with both the unconscious man and the heavy jacket that was soaking wet.

I went back to the spot I first saw him, I had only felt his presence for a few seconds before seeing him, he couldn't have gone that far right? I looked left and right only to find the open portal I assume he came from. Did he really not close the portal to his own house? Eh I guess he didn't think anyone else would visit this abandoned au, luckily for him I just happened to be here to save his life.

//3rd Person//

Horror began walking towards the house, rushing to get through the portal before it closed. He made it through, the blue glow dissipating behind him. He approached the door to find it locked, instinctively reaching into coat pockets feeling for the keys until he noticed a weird bump at the hem of Vio's pants. He hesitantly lifted the sweater he was wearing and pulled the keys from the hem of his pants.

He slid the key into the lock and turned it, he then swung open the door walking in and propping up the unconscious skeleton onto the bouncy wine colored couch just past the kitchen. Horror noticed a closet nearby  next to the stairs, searching it, he found a fluffy cream colored blanket and threw it over Vio.

He walked up the stairs next to the same closet he found the blanket, exploring the house in search for his bedroom. After opening doors to an office and a bathroom, he finally found his room. He had cream colored walls, his bed sheets a dark crimson, his drawers and bedside table were a smooth plum and his closet a chocolate brown. It reminded Horror a little too much of  liquor, yet it was tasteful nonetheless.

He swung open his closet pulling out a random sweater and closed the closet back walking back downstairs.

After changing out Vio's sweater, Horror spent a majority of his time exploring the house, searching through the pantries in the kitchen, and surprisingly figuring out how to use the tv remote to watch horror movies on Netflix, judging the stupid girls who went to places they know damn well they shouldn't have gone, making a bunch of noise.

He got bored of the same old fashioned horror movies and decided to make his way back to the couch Vio was laying on, he noticed the blush across the skeletons face, most likely from being slightly feverish. "It should be gone by tomorrow morning" he thought.

While unknowingly staring at the skeletons face, he noticed slight glimmers on his face, he went to get a closer look at them, counting and playing with the bits of magic that made up what humans would call... freckles.

✨Crackheads POV ✨ (again)

I was playing with his freckles, it was kinda gay but I didn't really care all that much so I kept playing with them. They were pretty, very pretty. After a short while I felt him shift uncomfortably, I watched as his eyelashes fluttered, and I could've sworn that they were like butterflies, perhaps it was from the water, but they were gorgeous.