Change?

Hiiiii I'm so sorry for taking so long to make another part, I hope you guys who have been waiting can forgive me. It's been quite a while since I've written anything and you may notice a change in my writing style or some characters may act differently than in the first chapter. Anyways let us continue!

No POV:

Vio ran the tip of his finger around the rim of the heart shaped mug, it was his favorite, as it had been given to him as a parting gift from his brother who he had told that he was going on a 5 year trip to the surface world.

While looking at it from the original Undertale universe's perspective, depending on the timeline, this wouldn't really be possible....right?

He supposed that the humans of the surface grew tired of the same old thing, selecting and using poor monsters for their own perverted needs only to throw a couple of g's their way.

They would laugh at the desperation in their voices as they plead for just a few more 'G's' to feed their babies or significant other, but that is the world they lived in and that is what his brother believed he was going to contribute to.

He took a deep breath, recalling his parting like it was yesterday, he couldn't help but furrow his (brow) at the memory, gripping the handle of the mug in frustration. A hand was placed on his shoulder "You Okay?"

Vio's face softened at the gesture, turning to see the nonchalant expression Horror gave him. Vio hesitated before muttering "yeah" they slipped back into an awkward silence that lasted a little longer than it should have.

The silence was broken when Vio stood to go put his mug back in the sink, Horror pondered in his own thoughts before asking "Hey, where am I going to sleep if there's only one bedroom?"

Vio's face faltered, his eyes widening a bit before snapping over to Horror "I beg your pardon? Hah! No. You are NOT staying here, I appreciate you for taking me home and saving me from that lake y'know but it was YOU that caused me to fall in the first pla-"

...

Horror pressed the metal of his still dripping axe to the others shoulder,"That's no way to treat a guest...." He purred. Horror then gave a sweet smile before returning the axe to it's previous position in the ground.
"I think you misunderstood me pal.."

Vio wanted to protest but didn't dare utter a single word, meanwhile, Horrors thought trailed off, eventually giving up the rest of his sentence to instead lean against the sink next to Vio.

"Maybe that hole does affect him after all..." Vio silently thought.

Silence...

"You can sleep on the couch, I'll get you blankets or something and you can watch Tv or something" Vio finally let go of a breath he wasn't aware he was holding then silently cursing at himself for using the word "something" twice.

Horror turned his head to the freckled individual, giving him a cheeky grin before blandly saying "Thanks. Pal.." Horror lingered behind as Vio quickly made his way to the closet door and picked a fluffy white blanket from the top cabinet, he turned back to the couch placing the blanket on the cushion, then turned to go back upstairs.

Horror watched him from the kitchen his eyes burrowing into him with a smug grin grazing his face, Vio then made his way back down the stairs with two puffy pillows in his arm.