OMG FINALLY

Question/dare:@peskykid- Mike do you want to date Jeremy if so then FREEKIN ASKED HIM OUT! Because he likes you too!

****

Tabby: *hugs you* omg I love you thank you!

Mike:.....Jeremy..?

Jeremy: *didn't hear the dare* yeah Mike?

Mike: would ....you um..go out with ...me sometime?* scratches the back of his head*

Jeremy: *blushes deep red* Y-yes I would like that. ...

Mike: *blushes and smiles* ok *leans in and kisses Jeremy's cheek*

Jeremy: *blushes and leans back and screams inside*

Tabby: Scott can you give me tissues please *pinchs nose to stop the blood*

Scott: *hands tissues* here

Tabby: thank you *puts head back and puts tissues over her nose*

Scott: *hands tissues to the the fangirls/guys idk who are have a nose bleed* here

Mike: jezz all I did was ask him out

Tabby: *throws fist in air* SHIP SHIP SHIP AND SHIP!!

Jeremy: I think she lost a lot of blood

Fritz: no this is how fangirls/guys really act when there otps actually are going out.

Mike: *raises a brow* strange

Tabby: *runs to the window and starts yelling * JereMike is offical you hear me offical!!! JereMike for life!!! *blood running down my face*

Mike: like I said strange *smiles and pulls Jeremy closer to him*

Tabby: *turns around and screams and takes pictures* JereMike for life *blood all over her phone*

Scott: I'm going to take her home.

Tabby: *faints from blood loss* worth it

Scott: *picks her up and walls to door* bye guys.

Jeremy: ok I'll do the outro *get put on Mike's lap and blushes* so leave a question or a dare and when you do you have to make Tabby do something or she won't wirte the dare or question for us ok? It kinda like a dare but only she has to do it. So um...bye! Oh and for you fangirls/guys *cups Mikes cheeks and kisses him*

Mike: *kisses back*

Fritz: bye!