𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

"So class, today we'll talk about T.S Eliot. Thomas Stearns Eliot was an English poet, essayist and playwright of American descent, winner of the 1948 Nobel Prize in Literature."
I walked back and forth in front of the blackboard. I looked at the a little bored class in the last minutes of the lesson.
"His most famous work, The Waste Land, is a poetic composition, a complex account of the time between the wars and the author's reaction to the First World War"
I walked over to my teacher's desk and tapped the pen a few times on the desk.
"Emma Bonham Carter and Olivia Brown, do you want to say something girls?" I looked at the two talkative girls at the last school desk.

"We apologize, miss" Emma looked at me sadly.

"It's ok" I smiled broadly. When I wanted to continue the interpretation, it rang at the end of the lesson. "Fine, don't forget to give me your homework tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the day. Emma? I want to talk to you" I waited for the students to leave. Emma came to me, but she didn't look very happy.

"What?" She asked me and chewed the gum.

"Did your mom talk to you yesterday?" I scratched my neck and crossed my arms.

"Yes, I explained everything to her, and it's not because of my parents' divorce" She said.

"And what is it all about? If you can tell me" I asked her carefully. I wanted to be friendly, but still professional.

"Please don't tell anyone, I like one guy from 8th grade and he doesn't like literature" She looked at with sad puppy eyes.

"Do you mean Harry?" She nodded and she adjusted her yellow backpack on her back. "Yeah, he's pretty cool, but you can't manage your life according to who you like. If this person likes you, if he loves you he will respect what you like. And believe me, you don't want to repeat the year because of an 8th grade boy. You're a very talented girl, Emma, ​​think about it" I finished my heartfelt speech, after which I saw tears in Emma's eyes.

"You're right, Miss Y/l/n! I'll start trying harder and you'll definitely have the homework on the table tomorrow" We smiled at each other.

"I am glad to hear it. Enjoy the rest of the day"

"You too, bye" She left the class. I could go home after this lesson. I taught no one that day and I was glad for that. I left the classroom and locked the door thoroughly.

As I opened the door to the main entrance, a woman stood opposite me. A little smaller than me. I was startled and shuddered.

"Mrs.Bonham Carter!?" I said in a squeaky voice and laughed.

She put her hand on her chest and took a few deep breaths. "Ms.Y/l/n, I'm sorry" She chuckled cutely.

"It's ok" I wanted to go outside and she went inside. We laughed in each other's eyes. Eventually, Mrs.Bonham Carter stepped back. "Thank you, are you going to see Emma?" I asked.

"No, I'm actually, came to see you" She adjusted her white blouse with black polka dots. Damn, her style stroked my soul.

"Really? Why?" I asked and we both walked slowly along the sidewalk towards the parking lot.

"It's about Emma. I talked to her last night" She said.

"I know, she told me everything" I examined her body from top to bottom. I bit my lip gently and smiled.

"Seriously? She didn't tell me anything" She threw up her hands and slapped her thighs hard.

"I'd tell you, but not like this outside.You know the kids" We stopped at the edge of the parking lot.

"Sure, could I invite you for coffee?" She smiled sweetly at me. And my eyes lit up like a little child opening Christmas presents.

"I'd like to go, just let me know when. My number is on the school's website" I adjusted my neckline.

"Okay, I'm really grateful to you. Emma still talking about you, you're her favorite teacher. There is not a day that she does not mention you" She said.

"It pleases me, she is also one of my favorite students" I put a lock of hair behind my ear, crossed my legs, and squeezed them tightly.

"She'll likes to hear that. So I'll write you when and where" She said, walking slowly away from me. I nodded and we both said goodbye.

I know I shouldn't do this, that it's unprofessional and that I'm breaking the rules. But that woman is really taking my breath away. She is nice, sympathetic and I think we really understand each other.

"Hi" A soft female voice came from behind me. I turned around and it was Lorraine.

"Hi?" I looked at her in surprise.

"Who was that?" She said with a smile on her face. Her hands were in her dress pockets, and she took short steps toward me.

"Mom of one of my students. What are you doing here?" I asked her even though I wasn't interested in talking to her at all.

"I walked around and I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere" She said. I have probably never heard a bigger lie.

"No, Lorraine, I don't think that's a good idea" I tried to get out of this awkward conversation.

"Come on, we haven't seen each other for a year and a half" She grinned.

"Yes, and you haven't been able to respond in that year and a half. And now you want to talk?" I started to get very toxic even though I didn't want to do a scene.

"I was severely depressed after our divorce" Her voice began to break.

"Oh please" I didn't believe a word she said. I've known her for a long time and her tricks too.

"Is it because of her? Do you like her?" Her eyes began to fill with tears.

"No" I answered quickly and without thinking.

"Y/n, I know you and your weakness for older women" Her eyes pierced me.

"Shut up, if you knew me well, we wouldn't get divorced" Blood began to boil inside me. I knew that if she provoked me for a while, I would explode.

"No, we got divorced because you can't love and you just love the attention! You don't care about the feelings of the others, the main thing is that you will be the center of attention!" She raised her voice and tears streamed down her cheeks.

"That's stupid! That's not true!" I said firmly.

"Think what you want. But sometimes think about yourself. Otherwise you will end up alone" The last thing she told me then she left.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. I put my headphones on. And as on purpose, my phone started playing a song Perfect from Ed Sheeran (Just my idea again. You can make it up another song you like), which Lorraine and I danced to at our wedding. As if all of a sudden everyone wanted me to feel bad. Am I really such a terrible person? Or is she just upset?
Suddenly I received a message.

Unknown
It's me, Helena Bonham Carter again. I wondered if we'd meet tomorrow in the restaurant called White Rose, around lunch time.

I had to answer right away. I had a terrible urge.

Me
Okay, I'll be there at one o'clock in the afternoon.

Hello!
I hope you enjoyed the next chapter. I really enjoy writing this story. I apologize for the mistakes in the last chapter :/ Thank you for the beautiful comments, I really appreciate it and for the votes. Share this story so that there are more of us here and we can enjoy it together. Please comment and vote.
I love you,
Have a nice day.
N <333