one ;; 𑁍ࠜೄ spring and winter ˊˎ

𓂃𑁍 ࣪˖ › ﹙⚠︎ᵎ﹚🍦 ─┈ ✦️️ʾ ִֶָ𖧧

" WHAT A PRETTY FLOWER . "

;; ︎🗒🔗 listening to .. GOOD
LOOKING  — by suki
waterhouse !!
.. and ANGELINA — by
lizzy mcalpine !! 🎠📎 ;;

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🪧 (p_p) ꒱

┊🪧 (p_p) ꒱

˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷ ( THIRD PERSON POV )

The weather was cold today.

Soft hues of blue and purple painting the sky delicately, as pink sakura petals gracefully landed on the ground — adding the final touch to the beautiful scenery.

There wasn't anyone outside other than the figures of early middle-aged workers and students clouding the streets; all of them blending into the background thanks to a certain duo of girls.

( Name ), the lovely spring.

A person that could give warmth and the beautiful feeling of something new and refreshing.

Someone so lively, and yet so elegant — somebody that anyone could talk to with no hesitation at all; even the chilly weather was no match for her presence alone.

Her eyes widened in delight as she grinned at the familiar sight of a close friend of hers, immediately clinging onto the girl's side with a smile.

"Ah, shoko–chan~" The sweetness of her tone matched honey and the softest of fabrics, a smile attaching itself to her lips with ease as she waved to a black-haired female. "Good morning."

Shoko, the delicate winter.

The lady with the chilling coldness always present, a captivating aura around her at every moment — keeping quiet despite the desperation she had trying to express them.