1. First Snow

– Heejake
– Angst + Fluff

Blinking lights.

Children carolling to have money.

Santa Claus decorations.

Couples holding hands..

Heeseung made a 'gross' face when he saw couples, holding hands to keep it warm because of the snow.

It's not a 'merry' Christmas for him and seeing couples being happy is making him feel bitter.

Me and Jake should supposed to be like that today.

He thought as he pouted. Heeseung was supposed to be spending his Christmas with his loving boyfriend, Jake.

They were supposed to be sharing a coffee together to keep themselves warm, making snowmans, throwing snowballs at each other, kissing in the mistletoe, and many more couples do on Christmas day.

Heeseung was frustrated at the fact he can't even hug and kiss his boyfriend, he is also sad that it was supposed to be their first snow together.

Fuck you school! If it weren't for you, then me and my jakey would be together by now.

He sighed and stand up, he crushed his coffee cup before throwing it in the trash can and started walking home to his apartment, hands inside the pockets of his winter jacket to keep it warm.

He was looking down, he didn't care if he bumped into somebody, he is too sad to care.

Who wouldn't be? Heeseung expected that he will have a lovely Christmas with the person he cherish, with the person he wants to marry, the person he loves.

His eyes started to water, tears from his eyes started to form until it slides down on his cheeks. He crouched down at the middle of the side walk, people glancing at him as they walk; ignoring him. He's thankful for that though.

He breaksdown, crying in the middle of the sidewalk like a child who is lost and can't find his home.

Home.

That's Jake. Jake is his home. His home, His rest. His Jake that he misses so much.

He sniffs and tries to calm himself down, still looking at the floor. He took deep breaths and when he was finally okay, finally accepted that his boyfriend and him would not spend Christmas.

It's okay. Jakey and I can spend Christmas together, next year. It's okay. That's fine. Totally fine, I'm fine.

Heeseung suddenly felt a warm thing pressed in front of his head. He quickly looked up, his eyes adjusting from the sudden brightness.

"Who..?"

"Baby, It's me." a loving, warm and a soft voice. "I bought you coffee."

Heeseung quickly stood up when he heard that voice, widened eyes while looking at the boy in front of him. He carefully place both of his hands to the other's cheeks, squishing it and caressing it, making sure if he's not imagining it.

Is this real? Did I passed out and I'm dreaming right now? Tell me, Is this real!?

Jake smiled at his confuse boyfriend. "Yes, love. I'm here" he said.

Heeseung, slowly backs away. He put his two hands on his mouth and gasped. "Y-you're real!"

Jake smiled and opened his arms, waiting for Heeseung to run and hug him and he did.

Heeseung hugged him tightly, and it made Jake stumble, thankfully; he didn't fall to the ground, and also their coffee.

"You're here. Oh my God."

Jake chuckled, wanting to hug his boyfriend's back but his hands are occupied by the coffee cups— His eyes widen when Sunoo took the coffee.

"Thank you." the pink haired mouthed to Jake before walking normally, as if he didn't steal the coffee.

Jake just shrugged it off and finally hugged his boyfriend back.

Thank you, Sunoo. I guess.

"Yes. I'm here, Love."

Heeseung broke the hug first but not his arms still cirlced around Jake's neck.

"H-how? I thought you can't come because of your schoolworks. Oh my, Sim Jaeyun, don't tell me you ditch your schoolworks? You know I hate that"

Jake laughs at his boyfriend's cuteness. He missed this, He missed his boyfriend's nagging.

He missed his Heeseung so much.

He didn't ditch his schoolworks but if he has a chance to do it— then he is very happy to ditch it just to be with his Heeseung again.

"I didn't. I finished it more early so I can come home and spend Christmas with my boyfriend."

Heeseung blushed at the word 'boyfriend'

"I love you." Heeseung said.

"I love you too, no, I love you more than you love me Lee Heeseung."

Heeseung smiled and offered his hand to Jake. "My hand is cold, warm it up for me?"

Jake smiled, a blush creeping on his cheeks. "Sure." he said as Jake intertwined his hand to his lover's hand.

They started walking again. Keeping each other's hand warm as they walk through town, talking about the things they missed, and saying sweet things to each other until their first snow ended.

- End.

I apologize because this is badly written. I wrote this at 4am, sorry for the grammatical errors. Thank you for reading, I hope you will stay until the end ^^ oh and stan enhypen!!