2. Good Morning

– SunSun
– Heavy fluff, prepare ur heart ;)
– Lots of kisses
– Kinda long

Sunghoon groaned when he heard his alarm. It was very loud and Sunghoon doesn't want any loud noises in his morning so he turn it off, lazily.

He turned his back at the alarm and faced the sleeping face of his boyfriend. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Sunoo's waist.

"Mhm.."

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Sunghoon gently said.

Sunoo buried his face to Sunghoon's chest, wanting to feel his lover's warm in the cold morning.

"No.." Sunoo said that only two of them can hear.

"I need to go to work, love."

The pink haired boy pouts and wrapped his arms around his lover's waist, tangling their legs together and now they're hugging each other.

"Stay, please. It's still early."

Sunghoon smiled. He likes it when Sunoo wants him, he likes him being clingy. He loves Sunoo's attention.

"Please, hoonie?"

Sunoo tilted his head so that he can see his man, and he saw Sunghoon smiling at him lovingly, like he's looking at the world.

Well, he is. Sunoo is Sunghoon's world.

"Why are you smiling like that?" he pouted. "Are you teasing me?"

"No"

"Then why? hm?" he raises his brow.

Sunghoon chuckled. "Cute. You're cute." he said and kissed his lover's forehead.

"I love you so much. I love waking up with you in the morning. I love seeing your cute and lovely face in the morning. I love all of it. Gosh— baby you don't know how lucky I am to have you."

He tightly hug Sunoo, his nose buried to the pink haired's shoulder, sniffing the vanilla scent.

He smells good for someone who just woke up.

"Hoonie, what's with the sudden sweetness?" Sunoo said as he detached himself from Sunghoon's hug, sitting down while looking back at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon then sat down, wrapping his arms (again) around his lover's waist. Back hugging him.

"Nothing. I just love you so much."

"No. Did you do something?"

Sunghoon planted little kisses at Sunoo's neck and shoulder.

"Baby, I didn't do something. I just wanna express my love for you."

Sunoo giggled. "I love you too."

Sunghoon smiled and buried his face again to Sunoo's shoulder. He still feel sleepy and he doesn't want to go to work.

He just wants to stay here at their home with Sunoo. 

"Hoonie, you still have work. Stop dozing off." he said as he taps Sunghoon's head gently.

"Can I skip today? Baby, I'm sleepy. I came home late because of work and I know you're tired too because you waited for me."

Sunoo unwrapped Sunghoon's arms and face his lover who is pouting. "Love." Sunoo places both of his hands at Sunghoon's cheeks.

"Do you want some energy?"

Sunghoon face brightened. Of course he wants energy. Sunoo's energy. Sunoo smiled when he saw how happy Sunghoon is.

Sunoo gave a quick kiss to Sunghoon's forehead. "1"