Chapter One

I was getting ready for the first day i.e 9th July 2017 of my college, I wore a blue shirt, skinny jeans with messed up hair, I was standing at the bus stop with headphones plugged and listing to  One Direction songs, I got on to the bus there was no empty seat, I signed and had to stand for half of my journey thinking what a great start of a day. 

I reached my university and was searching for my department as the campus was so huge, Some seniors helped me to find my class. Finally, I thought in my mind and entered into the classroom and all new faces and I usually sit in the last row but there were no people so I had to sit in the 2nd row which was so awful. I made a few friends, we were roaming in and looking at the university in the break time, I completed the first day and went back to my room and slept, The same process continued for about 3 days. 

On the 5th day, we all were segregated by our choice of major and I was a major in electronics, all electronics people were taken to the 4th floor with room number 402. I got to sit in the second row again, take down all the notes from the lectures. which was so stressful for a day. I even had a math class of 2 hours that day, ahhhh!!!!.

 I don't like math but had to sit...

On the 6th day when I was entering the class, I saw like 30 people in the classroom and that was the day I saw the whole class electronics, the class was about to start and the first class was again math today. A boy was sitting diagonally to me in the next row in the 1st seat wearing an apple green shirt and skinny jeans with a weird hairstyle and was answering all the questions the lectures would ask. That's when he caught my eye. where ever it's a break or we used to get to the college early, he used to visit the library and drink coffee in the canteen. I was annoyed with his presence in the class, he was active all the time in class shouting answers and raising doubts. 

 On 15 July 2017, I was really refreshed as all the girls in the class made a group in the what's app and talked about the class and all the stuff all night, so I made friends not too close, it was a normal day everyone in the class we greeting each other, I thought about making friends. In the evening all the students in the class have been grouped and named as classes 2017. 

I was least bothered about the messages, I got a message and I didn't save anyone's number until then, so I checked the profile in what's app and it's the Nerd guy from the 1st seat, but I pretended not to know him.

Dwyn: Hi

Me: Hi, who's this?

Dwyn: I am Dwyn, from the same class.

Me: Sorry I didn't save anyone's number.

Dwyn: that's ok.

Me: smiley emoji.

Dwyn: what's up? 

Me: nothing much!  Reading the notes of today's class. I was watching Tv and was flaunting me.

Dwyn: Oh! 

Me: what about you?

Dwyn: Nothing much just chilling.

Me: ok. 

I didn't know what to talk so I just didn't see the messages he sent.

The next day he smiled at me and I started to observe him. In the evening he texted me back, so I asked him to solve the voltage problem given to us in the class, by mistake made a video call and cut it, he called back, so we solved the problem together. That lead our talk a head.

Me: Y do you go to the library during breaks?? is our library that beautiful or do you like books??

Dwyn : i just go to read the newspaper,  and yes our library is beautiful. 

Me: if it's that beautiful, then only you will go?? huh? Take us also, I like admiring beautiful things. 

Dwyn: ok, let's go tomorrow in the break.

Me: done.