Chapter Eighteen

On the weekend, it's not noon yet but I couldn't sleep as my source of disturbance is now the one year older boy's face, with a tall and a little bit muscular body and red lips. The last time I saw him without a shirt and pants as he walked out of the bath with a towel wrapped. He always wears a pair of jeans and an adark-coloredd shirt that accentuate his masculine look. he has short hair which I'm not a fan of. 

but he never thought that he was not handsome.

He isn't being narcissistic, after all. After observing the reactions of others, whether they were men or girls, he came to this conclusion. He might not be as attractive as other men. Nonetheless, he is confident that his powerful frame and his pointed face set him apart from the other men.

Dwyn inherited the height, big build, and skin tone of his father, while his sister inherited the same traits from her father and her mother. He inherited the majority of his mother's physical characteristics. He has a remarkably smooth face framed by his dark hair and beams with a captivating aura in addition to his Bright skin tone. The person with this aura nearly sparkles at night. He appeared more attractive than his younger sister simply based on his overall looks.

I'm a young woman with an average appearance. I have a thin build, brilliant skin, and long, jet-black hair. Shorts and indoor shirts are what I typically wear because I like to keep things simple.

will I ever be a match for him???. I sat down on the bed and encircled his miniature tortoise soft toy in my arms before slowly drifting off to sleep.

The modest bedroom was illuminated by the early morning sun via the clear windows. I was never excited to get up in the morning as I got to meet Dwyn today. 

I was waiting for Dwyn, as usual, he is never on time. He was 11 minutes late, I was hangry as it morning 8 am and I haven't had breakfast. He took me home and made me toast, gave me a glass of milk which was burning hot, it made me even angry. How can he not do one thing right?

Dwyn hugged me saying "I Love you",

He is tall and thin, with pursed lips that are a delicate, Red color. His curly, black hair begs to be played with.

But his dark, frigid eyes were what really stood out. Like a deer's eyes, which draw attention the most, it seems to be seducing me and causes my entire body to vibrate. The common boy is concealing something amazing that must be discovered.

I didn't get time to complete my scan before Dwyn confidently moved closer and placed his hand on my waist, leaned in, and kissed me. 

I was thrilled that he could caught me off guard by grabbing my arms and dragging me into his bedroom. He opened the door and turned to face me with a sharp face before looking around the room. Pushing me onto the bed, a man with ferocious eyes glared at my bright red lips. He licked his lips like a hungry animal that had just found its prey while gazing at my diminutive body with fiery eyes.

Dwyn's hand gently crept to my neck and then onto my shoulder to firmly grasp me. He started by taking my clothing, taking his time. He, who appeared innocent, quickly removed his T-shirt and laid it alongside the bed with mine. 

Then started kissing ............