06

3pm

Jimins pov

I huff looking at jungkook who was just led staring at the wall with his back to me.
I roll my eyes "can we stop being fucking lazy and get out of bed?! I need a piss and a shower"

He stays silent and I then look at the handcuffs and notice his wrist is red. My eyes widen a little "are they hurting you?" he nods a little.
I move so I'm not pulling on the handcuffs "uh...sorry"

He scoffs "you did it on purpose, we both know it" I huff "you're such a fucking bitch!"
He nods "that makes us even then. Asshole"

I huff and jin walks into the room and walks to Jungkooks side of the bed "guk bun.. What's up? Is everything okay?" jungkook sighs a little and mumbles something which I can't understand.

Jin gasps "oh bun..." he then loosens Jungkooks handcuffs a little and slaps my hand "don't tug on them" I roll my eyes "is that really his issue right now?... Fucking drama queen"

Jin sighs "no jimin, that isn't the reason" he moves to my side of the bed and sits down "he goes through.. Some days where he just looses all his motivation..his depression really kicks in and he can't do anything, he barely even talks on days like this"

I tilt my head "just random days?" he shakes his head "no, on days when he forgets to take his pills the night before" he points to some pills on the bedside table.
I nod "I see... So I'm stuck here for.. How long?"

Jin shrugs "he might want to get up at midnight to get some food. Both of you should rest now just in case.. That'd usually what happens" I nod "alright, thanks hyung.." he nods and then looks at me "please take care of him and don't be an asshole jimin"

I nod "whatever" he stands up and walks out the room.
I lay down and pull jungkook closer to me and he doesn't even fight it. I wrap my arm around him and we both slowly fall asleep.

. I had no idea he goes through these days...
I feel kinda bad....

I'll just remind him to take his pills and I won't be stuck in bed with him for a whole day!!

This sucks....