Prologue and the truth

Izuku Yagi was the most happiest kid in the world. I mean who wouldnt be with a loving mother, a loving father, and a loving sister. He had the most brightess smile,and he was smart alittle too smart for a kid his age. But Today he was extra happy because he and his sister was going to find out what their quirk was, but little did izuku know this day was going to change his life forever.
The yagi twins ran into their parents room happy to find out what their quirk is.

"Mom, Dad get up we get to see what our quirks are,"said yagi twins

"If you dont get up I have to make Izuku smile,"said Izumi

"All right we're up just dont blind us with the smile,"said Toshinori jokingly

"Let's go," inko said giggling at her husband antics

After breakfast the yagi family went to the quirk doctor, but when it was their turn Izuku found out something that shook him to his core.

" I'm sorry child but you are quirkless." said the quirk doctor

When Izuku heard that his sister had a strong version of their mother's quirk and he had no quirk shook him. Toshinori and Inko was celebrating Izumi having a quirk until Inko saw Izuku crying. It broke her. Izuku was the happiest kid in the world. He never cried not once. As a baby you would cry, not Izuku he had a bright smile on his face seeing his mom and dad,so this broke her. She went to him and hugged him crying with him. Inko tried to comfort him.

"It is alright Izuku. You can still be a hero," said Inko trying to comfort him

"No I cant I dont have a quirk and seeing how many families forgot their kid because they were quirkless," Izuku said crying.

"No We wont ever leave you not even if the world depends on it, right honey,"Inko said waiting for Her husband to agree. He wasnt even there. He and Izumi are at the car waiting for Inko to leave Izuku,but she wasnt going to. Before they left what the doctor said next shook them.

"Wait their is something else about Izuku that needs to be known he has an unknown ability called limitless, he can gain more strength , stamina, and endurance and something else in his blood we dont know what is in his blood but all we know is the more he train the stronger he becomes," said the doctor.

Years has past since the doctor vist. Izuku is 15 in high school(A/N UA is a university) katsuki bakugou convinced Izumi to bully Izuku. They bully him and Toshinori neglect him. At that point seeing Izuku hurt so much Inko decide to leave with Izuku

Izuku and Inko left the night after to live with an old friend of hers. Little did Izuku know two lights in his mindscape are watching him as well as the local bad girl Ochako Uraraka daughter of Inko's second best friend Aiko Uraraka (I dont know Ochako's mom name 😭) Inko and Aiko made arrangement for their children to be married before Inko met Toshinori, but Izuku suprisingly had a girlfriend so they had to keep that quiet but Little did they know that the relationship between Izuku and Toru was going to crumble the second he steps into the dorms at UA.
(A/N UA had its dorms since the beginning so that the students wont have to walk all the way home)

How will Izuku react to the truth of both his marriage and his cheating girlfriend.  Find out Next time Bye