"TV Shows"

"He was a mess while you were gone." Whispered Charlie. "Not to mention that Sam refused to watch Game of Thrones with me, and Crowely just made fun of Sherlock the whole time."

        "Oh no he didn't, somebodies about to die I swea-" Started Dean.

        "Who and how can I help?" Said Crowely, who had been in the corner with his black beret over half of his face.

        "JESUS! Dude, you gotta warn people before you talk out of the fucking corner..." He sighed, and Crowely walked away. "Freak..."

"At least he helped me bury the body..." Mumbled Charlie.

"Wait, what?" Started Dean.

"Hey, Dean!" Interrupted Sam.

"Oh! Hiya Sammy!" Smiled Dean, immediately forgetting what Charlie said and pulling Sam into a quick hug. "So, what did I miss?"

"Well, considering you were the one that dragged us into doing everything, not much." Sam paused. "I think Charlie mentioned something about a new season of Sh-"

"Damnit!" Muttered Dean. "Cas?"

Castiel excused himself from his conversation with Gabriel and Crowely about lollipops with bugs in them; a mix of sweet and terrifying for the two opposites while Castiel corrected their facts. He walked over to the group, Sam stepping out of the way to let him in. "Yes Dean?" He asked.

"Ok, look." Started Dean. "I love you man, seriously, you've been my boyfriend for a long while now and I'm happy about it."

Castiel started to frown. "I'm not sure I know where you're going with this."

Dean put his hands to his temples. "For our relationships sake, please tell me you recorded Sherlock."

Charlie tried to fight a giggle and failed, while Sam look terrified. Castiel cocked his head. "I'm not sure I understand, 'record'? That's a show, Dean, not a single. Music is on records."

Dean groaned, and Sam started patting his back. "It's alright, it'll be on Netflix in a few wee-" Started Sam.

"Don't you get it, Sammy?" Moaned Dean. "I can't wait weeks! I already waited a year without any shows, no books or internet in general; I can't wait any longer." He grabbed at Sam's shirt to pull himself up in his face.

"Nevermore..." He said quietly onto Sam's neck, while Sam flailed away and Charlie tried to pry him off, while Crowely watched in wonder from the corner and graciously accepted a tootsie roll from Gabriel, who seemed entirely indifferent to Dean's drama.

"Shh, shh, shh." Said Charlie. "It's okay, it's okay, I recorded it, shh, shh..."

"I love you too though, Dean." Said Castiel, looking at Dean's eyes that were starting to water up.