"The Confrontation"

"I missed you too Cas." Said Dean, holding Castiel for a while longer.

        "Don't keep Deanie all to yourself Cassie!" Screamed Gabriel, tackling Dean out of his embrace and on to the ground.

        "What the hell Gabe? I can't hug my boyfriend after a year?" Said Dean, slapping Gaberiel, getting up and hugging Castiel one last time before addressing the rest of the party. They don't have a very large friend group, and they didn't have much family, but they were about as close as one. 

        "Welcome back Squirrel." Said Castiel and Gabriel's cousin from England, Crowely.

        Dean looked around the room. He hadn't seen anyone in forever, but he had more important matters to take care of. He grabbed Gabriel and pulled him into another room.

        "What the hel-" Muttered Gaberiel in surprise. They ran off into the other room and Gabriel darted his eyes around, wondering why he was just partially kidnapped. "Last time this happened, you tried to kill me! Wai-" He paused, then panicked. "You're not gonna kill me are you?"

        "No, I'm not gonna kill you. But I do need to ask you something. Has Cas said anything lately?" asked Dean.

        "Well let's see, he asked me to find his teddy bear right after you left, then he told me that he missed you, then he asked Sam for some tea, then h-" Gaberiel rambled.

        "That's not what I fucking meant and you know it."  Said Dean.

        "You're no fun." He sighed. "I suppose Cas did say that he was..."

        "Spit it out!" rushed Dean. "Hurry before someone comes in!"

        "He said he missed you over and over. He was a complete mess after you left, Dean." Gabriel looked as if he were on the verge of tears, which was rare for him. "I couldn't stand to see him like that."

        "Did he say anything..." Dean let go of Gabriel and sighed. "Commitment related?"

        "Wait... You're not thinking about-"

        "Of course I am! We've been together for 10 years, and we haven't talked about it, and I need to know if he's ready for something like that!" Interrupted Dean. Suddenly, Charlie, a geeky red head with a certain thing for girls, popped into the room. Dean jumped, apparently startled.

        "You two knuckleheads done making out in here?" She asked.

        "Just about." Said Dean, promptly shoving Charlie into the hall and closing the door.

        "We better hurry." Said Gabriel.

        "Ok look, if he says anything, let me know will you?" Dean asked.

        "I'll make sure too." They headed back out into the party room with everyone else. Castiel immediately ran back up and kissed Dean, which got some mixed reactions.

        "Awwww!" Said Charlie from the hallway.

        "Ew." Said Crowely, who then walked away.

        "Hehehehe..." Said Gabriel, who was promptly injured by Dean.

        "I wish you did that." Said Sam, ignoring the fact that his boyfriend was rolling on the ground in pain. 

        Dean pulled away from Castiel reluctantly and addressed everyone in the house.

        "I'm back bitches!" He laughed, and went off to greet everyone.