CHAPTER 3 What an magical song

it was morning Y/N got up and changed into an red dress with an blue and purple lines at the end of the dress (the clothing of the black hair woman )

Y/N left the house shouting bai to her mother as she was walking in the village she accidently bumps into someone and that someone happens to be Mirabel " Oh hello Y/N! " Mirabel said greeting Y/N " Hello Mirabel how are you today? " Y/N said aski...

Y/N left the house shouting bai to her mother as she was walking in the village she accidently bumps into someone and that someone happens to be Mirabel " Oh hello Y/N! " Mirabel said greeting Y/N " Hello Mirabel how are you today? " Y/N said asking about Mirabel day " it is going amazing how about you Y/N " Mirabel said resending the question back " it was really good hey can you help me know the names and powers of your family cause I don't know heh " Y/N asked Mirabel " of course come on! " Mirabel said grabbing Y/N hand.

( some of the lyrics I made up )

Mirabel took Y/N to her house " This is our home We've got every generation So full of music a rhythm of its own design " Mirabel sang well dancing Y/n was dancing along a little " This is my family a perfect constellation so many stars and everybody gets to shine " Mirabel kept singing  as she dragged Y/N back in town and took her to a family painting on one of the walls " Whoa! But let's be clear, Abuela runs this show, whoa She led us here so many years ago, whoa And every year our family blessings grow There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so " Mirabel sang well pointing at Abuela and Y/N started dancing to the song " Welcome to the Family Madrigal The home of the Family Madrigal Where all the people are fantastical and magical I'm part of the Family Madrigal " Mirabel sang once again Y/N really enjoyed this chorus and started dancing " My tía Pepa Her mood affects the weather When she's unhappy Well, the temperature gets weird " Mirabel sang well holding an umbrella and than throwing it away than start to point at Bruno " My tío Bruno " Mirabel sang than got cut off by the villagers " now we talk about Bruno " they sang " He can say he saw the future, now he reappears " Mirabel sang Y/n was wondering why she said that Mirabel pointed at her mom "  Oh! And that's my mom Julieta, here's her deal, whoa The truth is, she can heal you with a meal, whoa " Mirabel sang as she dragged me to where her mother were healing people with her food " Her recipes are remedies for real If you're impressed, imagine how I feel, Mom! " Mirabel sang as she danced with her mom " Welcome to the Family Madrigal The home of the Family Madrigal I know it sounds a bit fantastical and magical But I'm part of the Family Madrigal " Mirabel kept singing and then she took Y/N to her dad and one of her tio " Two guys fell in love with Family Madrigal And now they're part of the Family Madrigal " Mirabel sang as Y/N started dancing again " So yeah, Tío Félix married Pepa And my dad married Julieta That's how Abuela became an Abuela Madrigal " as Mirabel sang that the two couple kissed each other and than Mirabel took me to Abuela "We swear to always Help those around us And earn the miracle That somehow found us The town keeps growing The world keeps turning But work and dedication will keep the miracle growing And each new generation must keep the miracle growing " Abuela sang and than Mirabel took Y/N back to the family painting " so who are the sisters and cousins im kinda confused " Y/N said " Okay, okay, okay, okay So many kids in our house So, let's turn the sound up, you know why? I think it's time for a grandkid round up " Mirabel sang once again as Y/N was vibing to the song " Cousin Dolores can hear a pin drop " Mirabel sang as she acts like she dropped a pin " Camilo shapeshifts " Mirabel sings pointing at Camilo well he is shapeshifts " Antonio speak Creatures " Mirabel sings pointing at Antonio talking to animals and than she took Y/n to her two sisters "My older sisters Isabela and Luisa One strong, one amazing i think is Perfect in every way " Mirabel sang as Y/N blushed at Isabela " Grows nature , the town goes wild She's a amazing golden child And Luisa's super strong The beauty and the brawn do no wrong " Mirabel sings about her older sister as Y/N is still dancing " That's life in the Family Madrigal (whoa) Now you know the Family Madrigal (whoa) Where all the people are fantastical and magical (whoa) That's who we are in the Family Madrigal, " Mirabel sang " Mirabel you forgot yourself " Y/N asked very confused " So just to review the Family Madrigal Let's go! " Mirabel said " Mirabel! " Y/N said as she got dragged " It starts with Abuela And then Tía Pepa, she handles the weather " Mirabel said " Mirabel! " Y/N said trying to get Mirabel attention " My mom Julieta can make you feel better with just one arepa " Mirabel keeps singing " Mirabel! " Y/N still trying " Hey, you said you wanna know what everyone does I got sisters and cousins and " Mirabel just kept going trying to avoid Y/N " Mirabel! " But Y/N never gave up " My primo Camilo won't stop until he makes you smile today My cousin Dolores can hear this whole chorus a mile away " Mirabel kept singing hoping Y/N gives up " Mirabel! " Which Y/N never did " Look, Y/N , hey You can marry my sister if you wanna but  Between you and me, she's kind of a prima donna Yo, I've said too much " Mirabel sang Y/N got sick and slapped Mirabel " MIRABEL! " Y/N yelled as Mirabel held her cheek finally giving Y/N the attention she wants " I'm sorry I had to or you would have continued " Y/N said " I know.... " Mirabel said in a sad tone " You don't have an gift do you? is that why you avoided putting yourself in the song? " Y/N said " I don't and I feel useless because I'm the down fall for the family even if I was able to fix the magic I still feel useless I try so hard to be up to the reputation I'm expecting to be at! " Mirabel explained to Y/N " Put your make up on Get your nails done Curl your hair Run the extra mile Keep it slim So they like you, do they like you? " Y/N started singing grabbing Mirabel hands as Mirabel have an sad expression on her face " Get your sexy on Don't be shy, girl Take it off This is what you want, to belong So they like you, do you like you? " Y/N kept singing comforting Mirabel " You don't have to try so hard You don't have to give it all away You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up You don't have to change a single thing " Y/N sang to Mirabel telling her she should just continue as she did not take it " You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try Yooou don't have to try " Y/N kept trying to help Mirabel " Get your shopping on, at the mall, max your credit cards You don't have to choose, buy it all Do they like you? Do they like you? " Y/N kept singing to help Mirabel " You don't have to try so hard You don't have to bend until you break You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up You don't have to change a single thing You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try, try, try, try You don't have to try " Y/N sang as Mirabel started to cry " Take your make up off Let your hair down Take a breath Look into the mirror, at yourself Don't you like you? Cause I like you " Y/N sang as Mirabel hugged her Y/N hugged back comforting Mirabel as she cries " I like me all of me " Mirabel said.

after Mirabel stopped crying 

Mirabel felt better telling her feelings to Y/N  as they walk to the house of the Madrigal of course they were chatting on there way there Y/N mostly wanted to go to see Mirabel room once they got there Mirabel parent came out hugging as they thought Mirabel went missing as Y/N said hello to her parents of course they return the greetings Mirabel took Y/N to her room once they enter Y/N was admiring how big her room is " I know my room is not like the others but I like it " Mirabel said " This is.....so....BIG OMG IT BIGGER THAN MINE!!! " Y/N said happily " huh you like it " Mirabel asked " OF  COURSE I DO!!!! I MEAN WHAT TO DO WITRH ALL THIS FREE SPACE!!! " Y/N said Mirabel smiled " thanks " she said  Mirabel and Y/N started to chat for awhile than Y/N left Mirabel but Y/N told her she is going to say hai to Isabela of course Mirabel did not mind as Y/N enters Isabela room she saw Isabela sleeping in her bed so she decided to wake her up " Isa wakey wakey " Y/N said " no " Isabella said " come onnnnnn " Y/N still tired to wake Isabela up Y/N thought and she said I was an sleepy head look at this hypocrite Y?N thought about what she just thought about earlier and started laughing which kinda woke Isabela up since Isabela was upset she pulled Y/N in bed with her with Isabela's movement of course Y/N was surprised but also shocked y/n started blushing like crazy " shut up you duckling "  Isabella said as she went back to sleep Y/N was upset that she called her an duckling but she did not do anything but started to play with Isabela's hair her soft silky smooth hair Y/N wondered how beautiful her hair is " how the hell is her hair so nice " Y/n whispers ' you could asked besides touching without permission you weirdo " Isabela spoke which caused Y/N to jump falling out of the bed as Isabela got up and started laughing a little bit at Y/n " you groofy get up N/N " Isabela said as she helped Y/N up "your mean " Y/N said " well darling you wanted to touch my hair well I was sleeping I think you deservers that " Isabella said " it was so nice and soft I could not help myself " Y/N said clearly being upset " and you woke me up so were even now " Isabela said as Y/N sighs " Fine " Y/N said as Isabela laugh as she knows she clearly won this small battle but Y/N promise herself she will win the next one " your to cute sometimes N/N " Isabela said " lies " Y/N said as she get pulled into an romantic pose with Isabela " why do you think I'm lying hm? N/N? "

  To be continue

im so sorry for not posting yesterday i got alittle sick so i decided to take a break!