CHAPTER 4 Closer and Wonders

The real title of this chapter is

Closer members and family wonders of the Enchanting 

I made it short so it fits but there is the real title.

previously.

" why do you think I'm lying N/N "

in the present

Isabella said as Y/N blushed by the position there in " Y/N answer my question " Isabela said " u-uhh um idk " Y/N she was to embarrassed to answer " repeat after me than " Isabela said " fine " Y/N said " I am the most prettiest here " Isabela said waiting for Y/N to mimic after her as Y/N was crying inside out of embarrassment " i-i am the most prettiest h-here " Y/N said out of the worst embarrassment she felt in an long time " good job you may go now bye bye " Isabela said letting Y/N go as the embarrassed girl walked out of Isabela's going back to Mirabel room as she walked into Mirabel room Mirabel saw y/n face red " oh my Y/N are you ok!? " Mirabel asked " I'm fine just your sister embarrassed me " Y/N said " oh " Mirabel said as she sighed " so wanna stay for the night? " Mirabel asked " Sure why not " Y/N said smiling to Mirabel than Y/N suddenly remembers about her mother " wait how am I supposed to tell my mother!? " Y/N panicked " Just write an small letter and go ask Antonio to tell a bird to send it " Mirabel told Y/n what to do Y/N grabbed an paper and started writing a letter ' Dear Mother I will be returning home tomorrow at 3 pm I will staying at the house of Madrigals please take good care of yourself love from Y/N L/N ' Y/N went to Antonio room and knocked on the door as the door open by Antonio " Yes do you need anything Y/N??? " Antonio asked " Hello Antonio do you mind sending something to this address for me??? " Y/N asked Antonio " of course I will! " Antonio answered " Thank you so much here is the letter and the address " Y/N said giving Antonio the letter and thanking him once again as she went back to Mirabel's room " I asked Casita to send my letter to Abuela and the rest of the family to tell them you are staying in my room for the night is that okay with you? " Mirabel said " Of course it is Mirabel " Y/N said smiling at Mirabel for her hard work as Mirabel smiled back to be interrupted by Casita telling them that dinner is ready as Mirabel and Y/N went to the dinning room to be seated this time Y/N was sitting in the middle of Mirabel and Luisa " So how have you been Y/N?? " Abuela asked " I been doing amazing how about you Abuela? " Y/N answered and asked the same answer back " Oh I am doing well thank you for asking Y/N " Abuela said " It is my pleasure Abuela " Y/N said smiling as Y/N started talking with the family she really got along with Luisa and Dolores Y/N gave the two really good advice for relaxation and ideas for dates since they the same age and Y/N knows a lot about romance and stress because Y/N enjoys reading romance but she is just not naive  as many woman who enjoy reading romance after dinner me Antonio Camilo and Mirabel decide to go to Antonio room and have a little dance party of course Camilo was mimicking Y/N dance but failed by falling onto his butt Y/N laughed and helped Camilo up and they both continue dancing " So Y/N do you have any younger siblings??? " Camilo asked " I was just about to asked that " Mirabel said " Me to " Antonio said after Mirabel Y/N laughed at them and then answers " in fact I do have siblings " 

(a little spoilers for my plans in the future)

" Really!? " Camilo said " What are there names!? " Mirabel said " What are there age?? " Antonio asked " What are there Gender!? " Camilo said " What do they do for an living!? " Mirabel asked " Where are they!? " Antonio asked " Why are they not with you!? " Camilo and the three kept asking questions and it overwhelms Y/N " STOP! I WILL TELL YOUS!!! " Y/N said making them quite " Okay I might as well tell you my whole family story okay sit down you might wanna hear this " Y/N said as the three sat down in front of her " 35 years ago a Lady named M/N met Manuel Carlos and they fell in love and got married in two more years and then an problem grew on the village they were in an unknown sickness speared around the village making everyone fall into coma but the only people that were not affected by this sickness was M/N and Manuel and they went through the ancient library of the village and Manuel found an cure it was an ancient magical water only found in the dark forest the story of the dark forest is when ever someone goes in they never come out and under the cure was an riddle it said " It may not be chosen to be hands only to be hands of hope to dark to lose  to light to love to never be less " M/N and Manuel could not figure out what those lines were saying but they took the book with them just in case as they went on an adventure to the dark forest to search for the magical water as they entered it was peaceful but it was an trouble many times just to get to the water than once they get to the temple of the magical water they notice that they have lost the book and then they both started arguing and went there own way into the dark forest M/N found the book and went to go find Manuel once she did he was lying on the ground poison M/N ran to him but once Manuel he told her that he would only be able to live for 20 years and he will die the most painful death M/N was shocked and then start crying her eyes out after that they went back to the temple and then they both realized what the riddle said " It may not be chosen to be hands only to be hands of hope to dark to lose to light to love to never be less " The water is not able to be picked up by normal unreasonable hands only to be carried by the hands of people who been through hope to dark to lost to light to love with each other " Is what the riddle meant they both went through that and pulled out and big jar and fill it up and then took it back to the village the people were healed but once they went back to the temple to thank it for the water it was gone so was the book  a couple of years later M/N was 28 went she gave birth to her first child me and then three years later she gave birth to my younger brother Juan Carlos who is now 19 and and four years again she gave birth to my twins siblings who look like the male and female version of each other the oldest twin is a boy named Rafael L/N and the girl name is Rosa Carlos  and then my father died at the age of 37 we all attend his funeral my brother and sister kept his last name me and my other brother kept our mothers last name for an personal reason and the reason I stayed with my mother is because she is sick and my siblings went on there own adventure Juan went to learn different histories over seas Rafael went to find the book and temple and Rosa went to find an magical source she can put in her own story to tell her kids and that's basically it " Y/N ended and then looked at the three as they are crying " are yous okay??? " Y/N said " we are so sorry for your fathers lost " they said as they hugged Y/N " Guys I am fine down worry about me thank you for caring doe " she said smiling " did your siblings had any hobbies??? " Antonio asked " Well yes we all do I may be an dancer but my hobby is Element Collecting Juan hobby is sports Rafael hobby is dancing and Rosa hobby is music all doe we do different things from our job we actually like doing many thing " Y/N explained her family " Wow Y/N your family is very enchanting " Camilo said " There's an song the twins made call Enchanted they made it for our father and me and my siblings sang that song at my fathers funeral the song was about how my mother and father met " Y/N explained about the family song " Can you sing it for us??? " Mirabel asked " of course I can I need an guitar doe " Y/N said " I will go grab one off Dolores! " Antonio said.

Once Antonio came back

" thank you so much Antonio " Y/N said " Dolores said wait her and Isabela and Luisa and coming to listen " Antonio said Y/N Nods and waited for the three to come once they came Mirabel Explained that Y/N is going to sing there family song and then the three sat down as Y/N was sitting on an branch as Y/N started singing 

"  There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished when I saw your face All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you " After Y/N sang the first verse The Madrigal thought how beautiful the words and her voice was and the sound of the guitar playing " Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" 'Cross the room your silhouette Starts to make its way to me The playful conversation starts Counter all your quick remarks Like passing notes in secrecy " Little did Y/N know that Julieta and Austin were walking in the room and Isabela told them to come sit down of course they did " And it was enchanting to meet you All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you This night is sparkling, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you " The thirds verse was done and Pepa and Felix sat next to there kids and Listen to Y/N song " The lingering question kept me up 2 AM, who do you love? I wonder 'til I'm wide awake And now I'm pacing back and forth Wishing you were at my door I'd open up and you would say, "Hey" It was enchanting to meet you All I know is, I was enchanted to meet you This night is sparkling, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home I'll spend forever wondering if you knew That this night is flawless, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone I'll spend forever wondering if you knew " After the whole line Abuela came in and sat next to Mirabel she was smiling at the song that it reminded her of how her and Abuelo met " I was enchanted to meet you This is me praying that This was the very first page Not where the story line ends My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon I was enchanted to meet you Please don't be in love with someone else Please don't have somebody waiting on you Please don't be in love with someone else Please don't have somebody waiting on you This night is sparkling, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home I'll spend forever wondering if you knew This night is flawless, don't you let it go I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you Please don't be in love with someone else Please don't have somebody waiting on you " After Y/N finished everyone clapped and Y/N was a bit surprised to see everyone but she was happy she could make them smile " That was amazing Y/N " Mirabel said " Thank you so much I am glad I was able to make you guys smile " Y/N said " No it is truly an gift having you here with us tonight Y/N thank you for the lovely song It seems you and Isabela are quite close why don't you sleep with her tonight " Abuela said " O-oh I loved to " Y/N said as she looked at Isabela and Isabela did one thing Y/N would have never thought she would do Isabela wink at her reminding her of earlier and Y/N face turn red but tried to hide it

Skip time

Isabela took Y/N to her room and of course they had to share an bed Isabela was fine with it but Y/N was not she was very nervous to share an bed with Isabela ' oh god out of all people whyyyy ' Y/N thought as she laid in the bed facing away from Isabela.

To be continued

Look I know it not alot I an just so busy I am so sorry