~part one~ "Were trapped!?"

"Cmon Gregory, this place will be closing soon." You told your little cousin.
"But I wanna peek at Montgomery Gator!!"
"We can see him next time." You and Gregory argued back and forth about leaving or seeing the gator but you lost track of time during this mini battle and the pizza plex had closed.
"Yay!! Now we won't get caught when we see mont-"
"Gregory we have to figure out a way to leave! I have a date with F-" Gregory did not support your decision on leaving whatsoever and pulled you over to the place where Monty was kept.

There was sounds of rabid-like clashing and banging. It was almost as if someone was being beaten up. You practically begged Gregory to get out of there, but it was no use. He was determined to see that gator.
"Gregory, if we hurry and leave right now, we'll make it to the doors before they officially lock! I'm terrified of what's in there and I don't want you to get hurt."
All of a sudden the banging stopped. You saw this as your opportunity to grab Gregory and run. When you reached the door you were met with an unpleasant surprise.

"We're trapped!?" You yelled in horror. Reality was starting to hit Gregory. "Uh.. y/n? Sorry for uh, getting us trapped haha.."
You'd had it. You were going to miss your date, you were trapped in some creepy kids pizza place with the most curious kid on earth, and who knows what his mom would do to you when she found out what you had did.
"Cmon Gregory, we're going to see that stupid fucking gator now that we're trapped in here for god knows how long."
At least I get to see Monty your cousin thought.
You pulled down all the caution tapes and boards and signs that kept people from getting into the enclosure thing.
"COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! god damn kid toys.."
"He has a name, you know? It's Monty." You rolled your eyes at the child before you, it's not that you hated him with your life, tonight had just been really tough.
"ROCK N ROLL!!"
"Wha-" before you knew it, pounds of metal had tackled you to the ground. "Y/n are you okay!?" Gregory shouted. "I am! But you have to get out of here before you get hurt!!"
You slowly looked up at the monster before you and stared in awe. To say the least.. he's handsome??

Word count: 420 ‼️