Sunrise x SAD child reader

AGE: 1 year old

Authors POV:
          The day had just started and a few kids were starting to come into the daycare. You had just been brought in by your mom, who told you quote, "Go crawl around! Make some friends! I'll be waiting here!" You were mortified! Making friends has never been your specialty, even for the short time you've been alive. You crawled around the play structure, only to be meet with a smiling face and a loud voice. Was this that sunny guy for the big picture in front of the daycare?
"Well hello new friend! You seem a bit younger then most of the kids here, how old are you?"
You looked at him sort of confused, what did he mean? (Keep in mind, your only 1 lol)
"Oh, you probably can't talk much huh? Well, NO MATTER! We can still have fun! Why don't we go hang out in the jungle gym?"
You nodded your head up and down a little as a sign for "yes"
"GREAT!"
You two played for a bit before Sunrise left you to go play with other kids. You tried to meet other people, but they all turned you down since, well, you can't really speak! The lack of attention made you feel a tad bit lonely as you watched other kids roam about the daycare. On the verge of tears, you fast-crawled back into the play structures and started to cry. You cried for a while, but the tears just kept coming! Hours went by of you silent on and off crying. Kids were starting to leave the daycare with Sunrises many sweet goodbyes. He eventually heard the quiet  sound of weeping inside the jungle gym.
"What's that?" He thought as he wandered into the structure. He finally spotted you.
"Hey friend! Why are you here by your- s-self?!"
"Hey kiddo, what's wrong?! Why are crying?!"
"OH! Wait- I didn't see you around the daycare all day! We're you here by yourself the whole time?!"
You slowly nodded your head and hiccuped in between shaky breaths.
"Oh no!- come here friend."
He pulled you into a surprisingly warm hug and you cried and cried into his shoulder.
"Do you maybe want to go play for a little before you have to leave?"
"Uh- uh-huh!" You said excitedly through tears.
"How about tag first?" He asked.
"Yea-" you couldn't finish your sentence because Sunrise tapped you on the back and said, "TAG! Your it!"
After your realized what he had done you got up and fast-crawled after him. Another success in Sunnys book!

437 words! I hope this was okay to read- have a nice day! (Or night)