Sunrise x BLIND child reader

AGE: 4

Authors POV:
              Your babysitter has dropped you off at the daycare while she took your older sib to a birthday room for their friends birthday. You had your little walking stick to guide you around as you made your way to a chair. You felt around for what seemed to be a box of crayons and grabbed one. You didn't know what color you were using, but you felt the slight residue of the crayon in order to draw something, you ended up drawing a big sun on the paper. You heard the sound of jingling bells coming towards you, however you didn't seem to mind. Then, a loud voice said, "HELLLO! Are you my new friend?!" The thing grabbed you and picked you up, causing you to wine in shock.
"Oh no, oh no! Please don't cry!"
He put you down, and you got calmer.
"What's this?" He asked, taking your piece of paper.
"Did you draw this?"
"Y-yes." You say, your whited out eyes meeting his.
"Oh no! What's up with your eyes?!"
"Oh- I'm blind."
"Really?!"
"Yea-"
"Then how did you draw this?"
"Well, I felt around for the crayon residue on the paper to tell what shapes I was doing and how far apart they were."
"WOWIE!" That's neat!"
"Thank you."
You ask him if he would like to color with you, he says yes. You two color together for the rest of the day, him still fascinated by how you drew so well when you were 4 years old, and blind!
"Oh- what's that you drew?"
You held up a neatly colored drawing of you and Sunrise holding hands and smiling.
"AWWW! That's so cute! What a nice drawing y/n!"
"Thank you so much Sunrise!"
You two continued to draw and play, as you follow him around by the sound of his bells.

312 words! Thanks for reading!