💮Chapt. 1💮

third person pov

knock. knock.

"open up kita!"

"atsumu yer gonna make him want to not open the door!"

"im pretty sure both of you do that on your own." both the twins looked back at suna.

"what?" aran walked through them and opened the door.

"it was that easy?!" atsumu was always funnily childish but it was kind of annoying this time.

suna and aran walked in first and then the twins followed. the three second years sitting on the main sofa while aran went upstairs to check on kita. the only reason they were there was because kita didnt show up to school, and he never missed school.

all the second years could hear was a little bit of mumbling before a door close and footsteps coming down the stairs. they assumed it was aran, but they were surprised when a shorter, dark haired boy with peircings and a skateboard walked downstairs.

"who are you guys?" the shorter was questioning the second years.

"im atsumu! the ugly ones twin. whats yoir name?"

"you do realize that you called yourself ugly right?"

"what- wait"

"no no, you had your turn, its my turn. im osamu. thats suna." suna looked up and stared at the shorter

"kita was sick, thats why he wasnt at school, like kinda you know, projectile vomiting sick." suna looked away finally and gave a thumbs up.

"my name is y/n by the way, anyways, im leaving." from upstairs they heard someone shout.

"Y/N CAN YOU GET KITAS MEDS I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE."

"i guess im not leaving yet."

after grabbing the pills, y/n wished the three a goodnight, well thats what wouldve happened if suna didnt ask to come skate with them. now the pair of guys were walking to sunas house to get his skateboard.

"so do you go to inarizaki to?" the shorter looked at suna nodding a yes before humming a 'mhm'.

"cool, so where do you skate at? i go to the park by the rec center."

"oh i just skate in alleys, dont tell kita though he'll get upset."

"well that is dangerous. you wanna go to the skatepark?". y/n looked at him before saying yes and they continued on their way and eventually made it to sunas house.

"fair warning i have an annoying little sister."

"okay"

suna held the door open for y/n who just stood in the door waiting for suna to come back from getting his skateboard.

"who are you?" an about 9 year old girl, who definitely resembled suna, had popped out of no where.

"im me" the two had a staring contest until suna came downstairs.

"ai. leave them alone." the little girl, who's name is apparently ai, rolled her eyes and went upstairs.

"i can see the similarities.." suna rolled his eyes, and motioned for them to leave. holding back a laugh at the two siblings being very alike, y/n followed and walked to the skate park with suna.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•